Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2021, 12:48 PM   #1
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Post 26F New To GetDare, Looking For Rules, Dares

Hello GetDare,

I am a long-time lurker who's just made an account, and I'd like your help breaking it in! I'm looking for rules, PM dares, and small dares to start my first day off right. Here's what I'm looking for:
  • Rules while using getDare - this is my dedicated kink time, and while I can try to stick to rules when I'm logged off I may not be able to due to other responsibilities.
  • PM dares that don't have a time limit - again, I have other responsibilities that wouldn't make it possible to do a dare within 5 minutes. However, within a day would be doable.
  • Beginner dares to ease myself into this site - I'm not new to kink by any means, but thought it would be nice to dip my toes in first!

My likes, limits, and toys are in my signature. I wrote them out as best I could off the top of my mind, but if there's something you don't see there feel free to suggest/ask and I will add it to the appropriate section.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have to help you come up with ideas!

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:05 PM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi! Welcome on getdare. Great to see a new face

I would say, for every post in this thread (excluding yours), you have to slap your face two times.
Also, whenever you visit this thread, you have to wear a plug.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:10 PM   #3
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Welcum to GD!

While on GetDare in your dedicated kink time you should always be naked.

As a PM Dare you should allow one person a day to control your Lovesense for a set time, 15 minutes or so. This would only apply if they catch you online.

A good beginner dare is to go pantiless for a day, preferably in a dress.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:18 PM   #4
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I like that rule

I also have a little dare for delaney:

Get naked if you are not already, then gag yourself. (e.g. make a knot in a scarf and put the knot in your mouth, binding the other ends of your scarf behind your head). Prepare a plastic cup or a plastic bottle filled to the rim and place it next to you. Now go into all fours position and masturbate for 1 minute. Afterwards spank each of your ass cheek 10 times (still in this position). Now place the cup or bottle onto your back. You will serve as a human table for the next 3 minutes. If you spill any water, you will spank each of your ass cheeks 50 times.
And off course, you will post a nice and detailed report about this dare in this thread

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 09-15-2021, 01:21 PM   #5
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi! Welcome on getdare. Great to see a new face

I would say, for every post in this thread (excluding yours), you have to slap your face two times.
Also, whenever you visit this thread, you have to wear a plug.
Hello!

I went into the bathroom and watched in the mirror as I slapped myself twice on each cheek for the 2 replies I've gotten so far. I've never done anything like that myself before, and it was much more humiliating than I thought it would be! I also put in my medium butt plug, and will continue to use it as you instructed.

Thank you so much for the welcome!

The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 09-15-2021, 01:27 PM   #6
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Welcum to GD!

As a PM Dare you should allow one person a day to control your Lovesense for a set time, 15 minutes or so. This would only apply if they catch you online.

A good beginner dare is to go pantiless for a day, preferably in a dress.
Hello! I am outside my "dedicated" window right now (meaning I can only do discreet dares) but tomorrow I will make sure I spend my entire dedicated time nude. I'll also go pantiless all day tomorrow while wearing a low-cut sundress I own. I'm glad to have another chance to wear it before it starts getting cold out!

As for the PM dare, I'm not sure I'm ready to directly interreact that way since I'm new, but I will make a note of that idea for when I'm ready, and I can message you to let you know if I've added it if you like.

Thank you for the welcome! I'll report on your dare tomorrow.

Old 09-15-2021, 01:29 PM   #7
MrJB
Distinguished Member

One of your PM dares could just be to control your underwear - if you make a big list of your underwear on a blog post, you could let anyone who PMed you choose your underwear for the next available day

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:31 PM   #8
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I like that rule

I also have a little dare for delaney:

Get naked if you are not already, then gag yourself. (e.g. make a knot in a scarf and put the knot in your mouth, binding the other ends of your scarf behind your head). Prepare a plastic cup or a plastic bottle filled to the rim and place it next to you. Now go into all fours position and masturbate for 1 minute. Afterwards spank each of your ass cheek 10 times (still in this position). Now place the cup or bottle onto your back. You will serve as a human table for the next 3 minutes. If you spill any water, you will spank each of your ass cheeks 50 times.
And off course, you will post a nice and detailed report about this dare in this thread
Another dare, thank you again! You're being so kind! I will do that dare tomorrow and come back with a full report.

I've also slapped my face 2 more times for your reply. I'm fairly sensitive and my cheeks are already stinging, but I'm so appreciative of these rules, I wouldn't want to break them.

Last edited by delaneythenerd; 09-15-2021 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:36 PM   #9
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneythenerd View Post
Another dare, thank you again! You're being so kind! I will do that dare tomorrow and come back with a full report.

I've also slapped my face 2 more times for your reply. I'm fairly sensitive and my cheeks are already stinging, but I'm so appreciative of these rules, I wouldn't want to break them.
Nice to read, good girl

Old 09-15-2021, 01:40 PM   #10
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
One of your PM dares could just be to control your underwear - if you make a big list of your underwear on a blog post, you could let anyone who PMed you choose your underwear for the next available day
Thank you for the idea! I've added that to my PM dares, and I've added a list of underwear and kink clothes I own underneath my toys.

Quote:
Nice to read, good girl
Thank you, I'm glad you're pleased! I've slapped myself 4 more times for these posts. That makes 10 total.

Old 09-15-2021, 01:43 PM   #11
Enlil

Just as tzzzr said, you're to be naked in your kink time. I say: naked and ballgagged. If you drool, you can't wipe your saliva from your body afterwards (unless you leave your house/have people over).
Old 09-15-2021, 01:52 PM   #12
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
Just as tzzzr said, you're to be naked in your kink time. I say: naked and ballgagged. If you drool, you can't wipe your saliva from your body afterwards (unless you leave your house/have people over).
Thank you for helping me fill up my PM dares! From now on I will always be naked and ballgagged during my dedicated getDare time. I could also probably get away with being gagged and dressed during my non-dedicated time, with a gag that's easy to remove quickly if I need to. The drool requirement is particularly humiliating to me, because I don't like feeling "icky" for lack of a better word, but I will make sure to always follow that rule.

(Slap count: 12)

The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 09-15-2021, 02:06 PM   #13
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I didn't see bodywriting as a like or limit. have you ever tried it?

For a PM Dare "Bodywriting that can be covered during my non-dedicated kink time". If you like it you can also add "Bodywriting anywhere during my dedicated kink time."

Be careful with the Sharpie though, it is hard to get off!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 02:18 PM   #14
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I didn't see bodywriting as a like or limit. have you ever tried it?

For a PM Dare "Bodywriting that can be covered during my non-dedicated kink time". If you like it you can also add "Bodywriting anywhere during my dedicated kink time."

Be careful with the Sharpie though, it is hard to get off!
I've never done bodywriting, so I gave it some thought. I was thinking about separating coverable/non-coverable, but in the end decided to add temporary to my dislikes (challenges) and semi-permanent to my hates (punishments). I've also added a PM dare for temporary body writing. Thank you for the idea, and for helping me to fill in my likes/dislikes!

(Slap Count: 14)

Old 09-15-2021, 02:28 PM   #15
Enlil

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneythenerd View Post
The drool requirement is particularly humiliating to me
Glad to hear that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags