Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-17-2021, 07:50 AM   #1
DomMas1989

Male 32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online, kik)

32/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online, kik)

Introduction

I am a thirty-two year old Dominant male, born and living in Scandinavia.

As normal life slowly returns in Europe, old routines and habits, good and bad, is making their return as well. One of the many surprising thing the past year and a half brought with it for me, was the ability and pleasure of Dominating people again.

I am looking for a girl who wants to dedicate herself to a part-time online D/s-relation.

If this small introduction made you want to read on, please take your time and read the entire ad.

I have split it into different "chapters", and all the information you should need will be in there. Contact info is on the very bottom.

Have a good read!

Who am I?

I am A, a thirty-one year old teacher who enjoys to Dominate willing submissive girls and women.

I found out that I was Dominant when I was roughly sixteen, read up on it from that point until I was nineteen-twenty, and I have been practicing Domination, both off- and online since then.

I prefer being an online Dom, as it gives more freedom, and it allows me to meet more interesting people. The world is small, the Internet has made it even smaller, and even more convenient.

My style of Domination, similar to my education, focuses a lot on teaching, mentoring and guidance.

"Strict but fair" is a good way to describe my style of Domination, and I like to keep it that way. I can be called a mentor, a good friend, a brat-tamer or an asshole, all depending on what sub I have been in contact with.

To sum it up: I know what I want out of a D/s-relation, and I know how to get it. If you and I have an agreement that you submit to me, I will get what I require from you (obviously within your limits, and so you feel safe), it all depends on how long it will take.

I enjoy the power it gives me, and I enjoy seeing the end result, which is the sub being completely under my wing, and enjoying it.

Why part-time?
The reason why I am looking for a part-time sub, and not a full-time slave, is simply that I want to set the right expectations.

This will not be an all consuming kind of D/s-relation. What I am looking for is a girl who has a 9 to 5 job, or who studies, who enjoys the daily thrill of talking to a Dom, but without the insane amount of dedication some Doms or subs demands out of it.

Such an agreement is great for the people able to juggle their vanilla life with their BDSM, but I tend to find myself a way better Dom if I Dominate a friend rather than a full time sub or slave, if that made any sense. I enjoy the occasional banter, the friendship that I get with a good sub, and I enjoy snapping my fingers and having said sub be on her knees for me at the closest possible convenience.

Availability and timezones
I have a job that demands that I am "on" for most of the week, rendering weekends to be the only chance I have to hang out with friends, do gardening (yes, I enjoy this), renovate my house, go to the bars and such.

This means that I am available at weekdays from roughly 8 AM (GMT+1) to 8 PM (GMT+) for a chat, tasks and maybe even a session.

I have nothing against having subs from different time zones, as long as the sub is available at the times mentioned above.

I have had a lot of subs being disappointed when they do the math and realise that, yes, the nine hour difference from the West Coast of the United States to Scandinavia is quite major, so please take this into consideration before you message me.

You can be from anywhere in the world, as long as the previously mentioned time is good for you, and that you and I can communicate in English.

Who am I looking for?
If you have read this far, and if you are still interested and excited over what you are reading, I think I am looking for you.

To specify:
I am looking for a girl who wants to submit to someone, but hasn't quite found out how to juggle that with her 9 to 5 life.

I am looking for a girl who is a natural submissive - meaning that you must feel a natural drawing to being on your knees, serving and obeying a man.

Age, appearance and ethnicity does not matter to me - I am looking for someone with a personality and someone I can talk with, have fun with, and own.

Likes, dislikes and limits

Daily tasks
Masturbation control
Orgasm control
Humiliation
Degradation
Obedience

Dislikes:
Overly bratty subs
DD/lg
Slow conversations
Blackmailing

Limits:
My time, life or job not being respected

How to contact me
As mentioned in the title of the ad, I like to use Kik Messenger for this type of communication.

If you have read this far, I will say that I appreciate you doing so, and I hope that it has made you interested enough to contact me.

Write me a message and tell me about yourself.

Name, age and what you want to be called. This can either be your real name, an alias or a nickname.

Tell me about your experience with BDSM, and just why you should be my next sub.

Include your timezone, what time it was when you wrote the message, and when you will be avaliable.

Include your Kik username at the very bottom of the message. I will contact you there, any PM sent without a username, no matter the quality, will be ignored.

I am looking forward to hear from you!
The following user says Thank You to DomMas1989 for this post:
Old 09-17-2021, 01:21 AM   #2
DomMas1989

I will bring this up to the front page again.

If you read through it, do not hesitate to contact me.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:00 AM   #3
DomMas1989

I am brining this back up. I got some unexpected free time, and would love to chat with the right person.
Old 12-05-2021, 06:39 AM   #4
DomMas1989

Still looking for that special someone.

I am bringing this back up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk