Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-27-2021, 03:57 PM   #61
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public?
Fully naked with penis, balls and butt for everybody to see.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?
I think I was seen doing a dare/streak, but I was running too fast and don't know if they saw or how they reacted. I have also been naked on a nude beach and nobody reacted.

#3 Do you like being naked in public?
Yes it's one of my favourite experiences.

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes?
I would mostly wear clothes. I like being naked in certain situations, but I wouldn't want to be naked around co-workers, family, most of my friends etc.

#5 Have you ever flashed someone?
When I was on the nude beach, I walked up and down so lots of people (dressed and not dressed) could see. Not exactly flashing though.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)
No it's always been intentional.

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..)
I once got locked out of my hotel room in just my underwear, but that wasn't dare related. I was drunk and it was a real accident.

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)?
No only online.

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once?
That would be on the beach again and I can't remember how many. 50+ I guess.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 07:43 AM   #62
sissybill
Distinguished Member

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? = completely naked

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?= yes a cop seen me naked at a park she put me in her car n drove me home

#3 Do you like being naked in public? = omg yes

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? = never

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? = yes i always flash people

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)= no

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) = oh yes a guy n a woman both took my clothes n left me naked in a park woods

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? = yes

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? = around 20
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 03:03 AM   #63
boysub90

Completely
#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?
Yes I was edging in a fitting room. And someone opened the curtains and was shocked and closed it fast.
Sometimes as a dare.
It’s only fun because it’s not normal.
No
#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)
No
#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..)
No
No
Think just 1

Likes : dares, truths, egding, denial, chastity, anal, semi public.

Dislikes : cum eating, ruined orgasm, crossdressing, cbt.

Limits : messy stuf, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, pain.

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/59M7G
boysub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 12:43 PM   #64
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Here's just a few questions about public exposure.

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? = fully naked

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? = oh yes quite a few people have seen me naked in public
the best was a female cop that seen me naked walking out of the woods to my truck n said excuse me why are yu naked n i said while i was walking thru woods 2 guys made me strip n blow them

#3 Do you like being naked in public? = oh yes

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? = 24/7

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? = all the time

.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 12:29 AM   #65
rhl
getDare Succubus

Right down to my birthday suit.

Yes, once while in an unlocked outhose. Once while not naked, I was in a very sheer outfit, and had to stand their whioe 2 guys and 2 ladies walked by.

Hell yes, especially when requested.

Not sure, it would depend on the weather.There are a few cities, Portland is one that allows nudity.

Yes, one July 4th night we where walking down a road, a few girls yelled, asking us to drop our pants. We turned our backs and did so. They could not believe we would and invited us in. I received $150 for getting naked while there.

Was it unintentional? I let my pants slip down while driving into a pool.

Yes, first time I was 9 or 10, it was just me and him on the play ground. I did not know him, he was older, heavier, and told me to get undressed. I was scared and did so. Then he asked me to lay on the hot black top.

Yes my ex girlfriend and several dares from this site.
Once while at a park, I was asked to get on my hands and knees, while on top of a picnic table. She then tried my wrists and ankles. Then pulled down my clothing

Really only a few that did not know me.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:14 PM   #66
Alpha-Kink

Fully nude except socks and shoes

Not that I know of

Just casually not really, I prefer the idea of being forced

Probably still quite often. Dates are more fun than if it were just acceptable

No

No

No

No not yet

Just one person
Alpha-Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 10:25 PM   #67
fyk
Distinguished Member

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Fully naked on nudist beach and changing fully naked on a parking along a road

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Yes, some have a laugh, some take a second view

#3 Do you like being naked in public? yes, when it is acceptable

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? maybe only for cold reasons

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? yes, from my car

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) no

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) no

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? Only some dares here

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? about 20 in changing room or on the nudist beach
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 06:00 PM   #68
shyguy88
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by denialslut123 View Post

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public?probably bottomless in passanger seat of moving car

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?i dont think so

#3 Do you like being naked in public?a little undressed yes, not naked

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes?i would still wear some

#5 Have you ever flashed someone?yes

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)yes been pantsed before

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..)yes had my clothes stolen when i was showering at school camp

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)?no

probably 8, although i was covering with my hands

i like underwear, have many pairs, like risking having to show them or be exposed in them, and clothing control

i do cam or pics and chat on kik shygg88
i do not show face or bare chest as i have tattoos i'd like to keep private

Likes: playing games, underwear dares, maybe pics, chatting, betting, fun

Dislikes: nude pics, long dares, denial, pain

Limits: face, pee/poo, family, illegal, xdressing

kik shygg88
telegram shygg88
shyguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 12:43 AM   #69
Speedwolf

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Completely naked

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Oh yeah lots. Some comments, mostly people asking if I’m okay.

#3 Do you like being naked in public? Yup!

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? Honestly not often. Maybe just at work.

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? No, it’s harder as a guy. More illegal anyway.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) I don’t think so.

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) not yet

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? No

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? Not sure. However many people were at the beach?
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 04:48 AM   #70
SilverBlue

Information Here's just a few answers about public exposure.

For these questions, "public" means outside, not indoors at a club or similar place.

1. What's the most naked you've been in public?
I've been like completely naked outdoors, sometimes I might still have shoes on or sunglasses (like at a nudist beach).

2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?
At the nudist beach, yep around 8 strangers that were there too.

3. Do you like being naked in public?
I like being naked most of the time, except when it's cold. If others see me, that can be a little bit of a turn on, depending on the circumstances of course.

4. If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes?
If clothes weren't required, Master would probably make me go without clothes in public more. It would be a big social change though, so if a lot of people were naked too, I'd feel less of an exhibitionist.

5. Have you ever flashed someone?
Yes, for a dare I did a road side flash parked in a rest stop at night.

6. Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)
Yes. I was meeting a friend for lunch in a Central city park, wearing a skirt. It was a windy day and I'd been holding my skirt with one hand (grab a fistful of skirt and keep your hand by your side). But when I sat down I'd tucked my skirt in. However, when we stood up to leave, a gust lifted the back of my skirt right up, I felt it hit my back.

7. Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..)
I've been cuffed naked outside before, in hiking trails though, so not THAT public.

8. Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)?
Aside from Master? No one that I recall.

9. What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once?
In public, maybe 8 (the beach) at the club, a few dozen.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 04:00 PM   #71
rockroller69

Completely and totally naked

Many many people and the reactions ranged from disgust to laughing and enjoyment. The latter was more common actually.

Love it

Really depends on context and weather

no

no

no

no

hundreds probably due to the world naked bike ride

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:13 AM   #72
rhl
getDare Succubus

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Completely. Recently saw a dare on GD where a boyfriend asked them to get naked, then tried them to a street light in the middle of a parking lot. Then he drove away. This sounded fun, and I have a padlock that has a timer. So I get out of work, go under a light in the middle of a parking lot, I'm fully visible from the highway. I get completely undressed and put on only a skirt and short top. I drive to a park by the beach, find my selected light pole, get undressed, set the timer for 7 minutes. Arms go behind me, around the pole and locked their. I start the timer. The lock produces a loud beep and I'm now committed for 7 minutes. On the beach I notice a light and it now is shining at me. There is nothing that I can so but I find myself holding my breath.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Yes, nothing happened.

#3 Do you like being naked in public? Yes!

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? Can't say.

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? Yes, it was July 3rd and the ladies on the balcony asked us to.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..), unintentional, or was it something I setup?

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) yes, I was dared to do naked jumping jacks in the secluded back yard. They locked the back door, so I had to walk to the front. While trying to get them to open the door, they turned on the porch light and asked me to do a few more tasks.

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? A couple of times, the first was at 14 and I was on the playground.

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? Maybe 3, not counting a changing room.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:02 PM   #73
HeavyRing

completely nude
yes, they were looking
no but it is kind of thrilling which I like
Ideally I'd wear clothes only for keeping me warm, hence would be naked when it is warm enough
yes
no
no
no
Not sure but about 50 or so on a nude beach

Likes: cum, cum eating, edging, hidden public, orgasm, masturbating
Dislikes: light pain, anal, piss
Limits: family/friends, illegal, permanent, scat, pictures, video, cam, social suicide, blood, diapers, harmful, long term, time consuming, ball busting, severe pain, public

PM Dares
HeavyRing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk