Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-14-2021, 11:47 PM   #1
DescendentMoon

Male 29/trans-male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place (serious)

29/trans-male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place (serious)

It's become time again that I am looking for a sub again. I use sub in this ad like I use that I am a Dom. Meaning I am looking for someone who can be multiple types. For example slave, pet, sub, little, and so on. This is because I thoroughly enjoy all these things and seek to enjoy them with another or others. I have gone a year without a sub giving myself to grieve the loss of the slave I had for five years. I finally feel I can move on and return to the lifestyle. Before you keep reading I will go a head and put this here. I am looking for something serious and long term. I want a relationship where we can get very close and have a friendship along side the bdsm stuff as I require us to have a strong bond on all levels. If you're not into that or willing to commit more then just bdsm go a head and look to another ad.

A little about me as a person... Im transgender ftm. Due to serious medical issues that are genetic and life long I am unable to get on hormones. I will not tolerate any comments on my voice or such being girly. I am hoping to have top surgery but again medical issues make this nearly impossible. I'm a fun loving outgoing man. I love people and socializing and will expect us to talk most every day. I love to cosplay, play video games, DND DM, boating, four wheel riding, horseback riding, painting, writing, and rp. I play IMVU alot and use discord for most of my communication. BOTH WILL BE REQUIRED. I can teach you imvu and discord. I just want to make sure it's known if you want to be with me I will have you with me in those. You'll learn more if you reach out to me.

As a Dom I am very strict. I have been in the lifestyle 15 years. The first two were as a sub. I refuse to Dom something I have never experienced from the other point of view. This is so I never forget how it feels and what it's like on the sub side. I have been a Daddy Dom, Gor Master, Pet owner, and so on. Gor is a big influence on how I train. I teach my subs to follow position controls and give up control the longer we are together till I have as much control as you feel comfortable to give. I will set rules and ensure they are followed exactly as I say or you will regret it. I don't do punishment for play or pleasure. It is meant to keep you from repeating the the disobedience, not encourage you to disobey. I personally train my subs. If you have experience or not I will start at the same point and have you mold to my exact wishes and dream sub. You will be for me and my pleasure as I see fit. This will start slow and work to somethinf big following at the rate you will allow.

I am dead serious about safety, comfort, trust, and consent. Beginning expect one of our first conversations will be going through a kink checklist for interests, likes, dislikes, and limits. We will go over consent as well as safety requirements. This will all form a contract we will both sign when done. This is a must before I will collar. I do perform or hold a collar ceremony when the collar is earned. After the contract and a trial roughly a week a collar will be offered. I also have my subs keep a journal online for me to read and enjoy going from talking about your day, random thoughts, homework assignments I will give, and task entries to go over how you like or dislike certain sessions or tasks.

My likes:
-Gor online isms
-pet play (multiple animals I doubt I'd say no.. so any you wanna try let me know.
-body worship (recieving)
-worship (recisving. I have a major God complex)
-bandage
-age play
-little play
-some watersports/piss
-diapers (sub wearing/using)
-control (all forms depending on my subs wants and willingness)
-marking
-knife play
-fire play
-body writing
-degradation (giving)
-humiliation (giving)
-anal
-rimming
-edging
-oral
-collar tags leashes
-my subs being sissies
-massages
-orgies
-exposition
-voyeurism
Honestly too many to list here. I can give a full list when we talk. (If you're going to apply or reach out to me start the conversation saying Gold Collar. If you don't I will not be responding back.)

I'm looking for someone who likes what I like and is willing to do all I have said before. I believe that not every time we interact has to be super harsh or strict. Id like you to be fun loving and needy (I'm a huge animal fan) so we can talk normally outside of sexy stuff or constant slavery. I want you to enjoy this and come to depend in me for most things and treat me as the God I am. Who will enjoy maybe watching a show together one day to licking my boots the next or a day the next week wetting yourself as you walk to your car.

Thank you for reading if you have gotten here. Add the number 1 as the L in the word Gold when you respond. I look forward to meeting you and finding my partner again. I am an open book if I start responding. So you're welxoms to ask me anything, and as we speak ill fill you in on all the things I haven't listed here.

You can reach me here
Email [email protected]
My imvu is DireKnight
Discord DescendentMoon#3046

Last edited by DescendentMoon; 09-14-2021 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Adding contact
Old 09-15-2021, 04:04 PM   #2
dpassengersw

DescendentMoon#3046 doesn't work when I try to add it at Discord,
DireKnight wasn't logged in at IMVU since the 8th of March,
[email protected] was used in a submissive ad at 28-Nov-2013 which doesn't fit with the "The first two [years, of a total of 15] were as a sub" narrative...

If you actually want to be serious please be honest and clear, "Go1d Collar".

Last edited by dpassengersw; 09-16-2021 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Tried other ways of contact and they didn't work either

Advertisements
Kink Talk