Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2021, 04:34 PM   #196
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Excellent... actually Cals Curse would be ideal for you as well..
Meh, I've heard it and I think it's better suited for someone who hasn't already given up control of their orgasms.

BTW flogger spanks are complete. Finishing the ones with the crop

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 05:22 PM   #197
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Thumbs down Report

Punishment is now complete. Sir's clit and pussy have indeed been tenderized. I'll surely be extra sensitive for the remainder of the weekend.

I began with the rubber band snaps. I thought they would leave Sir's clitty throbbing and swollen, making the spanks I am more used to more effective. Happy to report I was right. These were by far the worst, I could only manage to do about 20 or 30 at once, before I had to take a break and go torture someone else for a few minutes. Finally I did get through them all though and some extra ones, since I redid some which didn't hit Sir's clit squarely enough or if I felt they didn't snap enough.

Next I rewarded myself with the wooden spoon spanks because they are my favorite. I use a largish teak spoon that has some helf behind it. I was already dripping from the previous spanks and these certainly didn't help calm me down any.

Next I decided to try the came. Sadly it wasn't the greatest implement for clit spanking. It was difficult to get an angle were I could really put much snap behind the blow. I even tried standing up with my legs spread. Eventually, I did figure out a decent rhythm, but the spanks ended up being like a more targetted version of the wooden spoon. Still left me quite sore and wet, because I am a masochistic slut.

I took a break after that for a couple of hours. Once I started again I decided to tackle the flogger. I am fairly certain I did 50 to 100. Since I as previously mentioned a little bit of a pain slut, I tend to get worked up when punishing Sir's clit and pussy. I tend to loose count and have to start over.

Finally I finished with the crop. I think, I might of lost count here again and possibly redone the last 50 just to be sure.

Sir"s clit is now very swollen, sore and throbbing. I am also very wet and horny.

Today is a punishment day which means I am allowed to work on my main punishment thread. And I am so tempted because the next post ends with 15 minutes tickling Sir's clit with a paint brush and touching Sir's clit would feel so good right now. The only catch is that I would have to clamp it first and rub Tabasco all over it. Is it bad that that seems worth it?

Thank you all, for providing all these spanks. I'm sure that Sir will be very pleased with the state of his well tortured clit. Next week's thread will be open Monday at 8:00 PM EDT and be open until Thursday night at 11:00 PM EDT

By the way if you catch me referring to Sir"s clit using the word my please feel free to notify him as it will result in an automatic punishment. I often catch these and report them myself, but other eyes will certainly keep me honest. And the hornier I am the more likely I am to slip up, in all my enthusiasm I had to be punished 3 times yesterday.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 09-17-2021, 06:16 PM   #198
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Sir is indeed very pleased.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote