Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #16
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeYourClothesOff View Post
I s'pose you thought you were being funny, boy! Well it is not your place to be making jokes when you are supposed to be being punished is it boy?

PM your email address and expect to receive a FoW task. You will also need your nipple clamps, ball gag, and thumb tacks. You will be sorry, boy!
I am sorry TakeYourClothesOff and have PM'd you as requested.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #17
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Strip to underwear. Put 3 ice cubes in your underwear. Put on your nipple clamps. Write 100 times 'I must not make stupid mistakes'. When the ice has melted and you have written all the lines, you may take the clamps off and get dressed.
Oh no Punisher37 not more lines. With jammi568's that makes 600.

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Old 11-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #18
rpazlover6

You are to take ice and put them on your nipples until they're very hard. Put on your claps. Then use one of your elastic bands around your balls that'll be tight and uncomfortable. Now take your medium butt plug, coat it in toothpaste and shove it up your ass as hard as you can. Keep it in for an hour, spanking your ass and cock every 10 minutes
Height 5'10
Weight 180
Bra 42 F
Age 26

NO PICS OR WEBCAM
I am not to be owned for more than 5 days
rpazlover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #19
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

punishment is as follows;

part 1
as it's car related was your car wearing only 2 items of clothing

part 2
write 20 lines; "I must not do stupid things or complain when being punished as that will make things ten times worse for me."

then strip naked and edge 5 times

repeat until you have done 100 lines
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #20
lines_uk_1664

Send a message via Yahoo to lines_uk_1664

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbySubMale View Post
Thank you for your punishment lines_uk_1664

At first I thought it wasn't going to be so bad but after a very short time my cock and bottom hole started burning and after a little longer I swear it was worse than the Deep Heat (Icy Hot).

Soon I was regretting not going to the toilet first because I began to feel the need to pee.

But that was the least of my worries as the burning sensations continued to intensify.

Fortunately you only said 10 minutes and so it didn't take too long before the timer sounded and I could go to the bathroom to pee and wash the toothpaste off my cock.

Even now as I type this, some 10 minutes or so later, my cock is still burning although I think it's starting to subside. My bottom hole wasn't too bad.

Thank you for taking time out to set me this punishment.
It's a real burning treat toothpaste especially on the cock round the underside of your helmet, be glad you weren't made to add water, do an hour the wank with it on as that gets very sore !

Glad to hear you took your punishment from me well :-)

dislikes/will not do:cum eating, poo stuff, anal, illegal, public other than mild e.g. made to go out in shorts and ladies sheer tan tights, Permanent,Blood
lines_uk_1664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #21
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all your punishments so far.

I am now owned and my Master has asked me to post that any further punishments are subject to my Master's approval.

Please don't let that stop you posting punishments to this thread.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:40 AM   #22
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpazlover6 View Post
You are to take ice and put them on your nipples until they're very hard. Put on your claps. Then use one of your elastic bands around your balls that'll be tight and uncomfortable. Now take your medium butt plug, coat it in toothpaste and shove it up your ass as hard as you can. Keep it in for an hour, spanking your ass and cock every 10 minutes
Thank you for your punishment rpazlover6. How many times should I spank my ass and cock each 10 minutes?

Old 11-13-2012, 02:43 AM   #23
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lines_uk_1664 View Post
It's a real burning treat toothpaste especially on the cock round the underside of your helmet, be glad you weren't made to add water, do an hour the wank with it on as that gets very sore! Glad to hear you took your punishment from me well :-)
Thank you for your post lines_uk_1664 and thank you for not making me add water.

I did the hour wank first thing this morning and you are right, it really does burn a lot, although I had a better idea of what to expect this time.

After an hour's wanking you are bang on as my cock is very sore.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #24
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Strip to underwear. Put 3 ice cubes in your underwear. Put on your nipple clamps. Write 100 times 'I must not make stupid mistakes'. When the ice has melted and you have written all the lines, you may take the clamps off and get dressed.
Sir (Punisher37), I have done your punishment and my wrist aches from the line writing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	121113.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	3349

The ice and the clover nipple clamps definitely added an extra dimension to this monotonous punishment, giving me a lot to filter out as the clamps bit painfully on my nipples and the ice froze and then melted freezing water over my cock and balls.

With the ice I simply grabbed three ice cubes from the ice tray in the freezer (noticing the tray was quite low), pulled out the waist band of my underpants, and dropping the three ice cubes in one at a time. Instantly felt cold, but that got colder and colder as the task progressed. As the ice melted, I found it quite uncomfortable sitting writing my lines and kept squirming in my seat. I don't think that hurt.

My nipples were also in some pain from the clamps and I tried hard not to jiggle them as my hand went across the page scribbling out the lines.

The ice took a lot longer to melt than I expected but had melted by the time I'd finished my 100 lines.

The pain in my nipples had numbed by the time I'd finished the line writing punishment but pain returned as I removed the clamps and the blood rushed back.

Thank you for this punishment, Sir.

I have filled up the ice cube trays in the freezer in case further ice punishments are required.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #25
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Do we think DerbySubMale has suffered enough yet?
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:57 AM   #26
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

I guess no one else feels sorry for him either.

Spank each hand and the sole of each foot 6 times witha ruler. Hard. Then strip naked, put socks on your hands and be a slave for 20 minutes.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #27
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I guess no one else feels sorry for him either.

Spank each hand and the sole of each foot 6 times witha ruler. Hard. Then strip naked, put socks on your hands and be a slave for 20 minutes.
Thank you for posting another punishment, Sir. What should I do during those 20 minutes?

Old 11-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #28
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Anything a dog might do, but including drinking froma bowl of some kind on the floor.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #29
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

I have just done a Fond of Writing (FoW) task that was emailed to me by TakeYourClothesOff.

The instructions I received with this task said I had to place a hard seated wooden chair in front of the computer and cover the seat with drawing pins (thumb tacks) positioned so that the points were facing up. I also had to wear my nipple clamps and ball-gag.

Before fixing the ball-gag, I was instructed to place the rubber ball in my mouth for three minutes, then cover the side that would go in my mouth in salt, and then fix the ball-gag (salty side) inside my mouth. As soon as I fixed the leather straps behind my head my mouth started producing saliva and I was drooling uncontrollably long before I completed the FoW task.

The clover nipple clamps pinched my nipples and I winced behind my ball gag as I clamped first my left and then my right nipple.

I was very nervous about sitting down on the drawing pins (thumb tacks) and stood there staring at them for a long time - whilst my mouth salivated and the pain in my nipples intensified. Eventually I went for it and very gingerly sat down on the pins (tacks). It hurt - lots of sharp stabbing pin-pricks all over my bottom - but, actually, wasn't as bad as I'd feared.

Unfortunately though the chair wasn't positioned conveniently so I had to stand up - some of the pins (tacks) stuck in my bottom - and position it nearer the computer. I rearranged the pins (tacks) and just as gingerly sat down again.

Wincing at the pain in my nipples and bottom, already feeling thirsty because of the salt on the rubber ball-gag in my mouth, I opened up FoW, loaded the task, and started.

The first line to type was: "I will always put diesel in my car from now on" and I began typing but, before I had completed the line, my computer sounded a bell noise, and I realised a distracting pop-up box had appeared. I closed the dialogue box, completed typing the line, and submitted it. One line done, and I had no idea how many more I would have to type.

I found I had to concentrate quite hard as the task offered up subtle variations of the first line like: -
* "I Will always put diesel in my car from now on"
* "I will Always put diesel in my car from now on"
* "I will always put Diesel in my car from now on"
* "I Will Always Put Diesel in My car from Now On"

There are some who think FoW tasks are easy compared to actually writing lines but I'm not sure I completely agree. Unlike a line writing task where I'm told say, "write 100 lines", with a FoW task I have no idea when I launch the task, or when I'm completing it, how many correct lines I have to do, or if a time limit has been set. That is mental torture - the not knowing how many more repetitions of the typed line need to be done, particularly as FoW gives you no clue and doesn't even indicate if you've submitted a correct or incorrect line. The only way I find out how long a task will take is when I get to the end and FoW tells me I have completed the task.

That is the torment of FoW and I find these tasks boring, monotonous, and frustrating. A real punishment indeed. This task was even more frustrating because of the number of distractions that were included - pop-up dialogue boxes that stopped me typing until I had closed the dialogue box (and they pop-up in random places all over the screen).

I felt a huge sense of relief when FoW informed me that I had performed the defined task and could now generate the report.

Report generated, I stood up and brushed the pins (tacks) from my pin cushion of a bottom. It actually hadn't been too bad as long as I sat relatively still. My bottom stung as I stood up.

The pain in my nipples had numbed but that intensified as soon as I removed the clamps and the blood rushed back.

Finally I removed the ball-gag and it was covered in drooling saliva.

After that, I needed a drink to quench my thirst.

The FoW task report is as follows: -

<Start of report>
FondOfWriting Version 1.24

Text : I will always put diesel in my car from now on
8 alternating texts
Hide text : no
Reverse text : no
Distractions : often

Start time: 2012/11/13 15:21:20
Duration : 37 minute(s) 0 second(s)
Typed submissions : 102
Faulty submissions : 1
Longest breaks between two submissions :
30 second(s) from 15:33:21 to 15:33:51
28 second(s) from 15:27:17 to 15:27:45
27 second(s) from 15:22:04 to 15:22:31

<Signature>
2A908EE9366633818A6DD7CD1EE2A7D4
<End of report>

Thank you for setting me this punishment.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-13-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #30
queenmistress

Item
long rope
nipple clamps crockdile

Time
45 mins

put on the nipple clamps tie the rope 2 ur balls with lil slack then tie the rope 2 sumthing tht cant move then be on all fours crawl till you cant crawl nomore cuz of the pain pullin on the rope with ur balls stay like tht 4 45 mins

1. slave will acknowledge the proper term to address its owner is Mistress.

2. Slave will acknowledge all men and women nomatter of age is above it and will properly be address with a sir/Ma'am.

3. Slave will acknowledge that it has no privacy and must be honest all times.

4. Slave will acknowledge no furniture unless given permission.

5. Slave will acknowledge no cumming/touching without permission.

6. Slave will acknowledge that it can only use the bathroom squating at 9am and 3pm only unless told otherwise

7. Slave will acknowledge that it eating hours is 9am 2pm 7pm only unless told other wise.

8.Slave will acknowledge it will eat eat off the floor unless told otherwise

9. Slave will acknowledge When alone slave is to be naked always

10. Slave will acknowledge clothes will be properly put away neatly and work clothes out the night before

11. Slave will acknowledge without permission for its owner slave will only go from home to work unless emergency.

12. Slave will acknowledge it cannot make purchases without permission, or can only make a purchase below a maximum price of $100.

13. Slave must suck clean anything that comes out of its slut hole

14. Slave will lick clean any toilet it has the pleasure of using.

15. Slave must drink some piss or add it to a drink everytime slave is allowed to empty its bladder

16. Slave will acknowledge must show proof with pics always.

17. Slave will acknowledge When message it will answer right away

18. Slave will say thank you after completing a task
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk