Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
Aworthlessslave

Note Punish this slut

My mistress made me make this account as punishment because i did not complete a task she asked me. Mistress wants be to ask you guys for punishment.
I have icyhot, electric toothbrush, clamps, ruler, and house hold things.

You may: give me wedgies, tourture my tits, make me write on my body, edge, control what I wear, tourture my cunt and pussy, call me names, and control my bladder.

Please help me prove to my mistress that I'm her toy. I'll leave detailed reports to every dare. Make me feel like the worthless whore I am. I'll start the dares tomarrow at 3 ( so that i can get more punishments) and Mistress said I am only to called whore, slut, slave, cunt, hoe, toy, and bitch
Aworthlessslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
trenho
getDare Devil

Ok whore, try this to begin.
Put icy hot on you nipples and pussy.
Then put tight rubber bands around the tip of three clothespins. Now clamp nipple and clit.
So, fix with tape and panties the electric toothbrush on your clit. Turn it on and stay like that for 10 minutes. Stop the toothbrush and remove the clamps. Wait 5 minutes, then re put clamps and toothbrush on and re do all. Make this cycle 3 times.
Oh. You can t cum.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
highlander

having upset ur mistress I think you owe it to her to take her piss and poo direct to mouth for as lonf as she wishes
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #4
Aworthlessslave

Thank you trenho! Do I put the toothbrush over the panties?
Old 02-17-2014, 03:48 PM   #5
Aworthlessslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
having upset ur mistress I think you owe it to her to take her piss and poo direct to mouth for as lonf as she wishes
I'm sorry highlander but my Mistress and I live in different states
Old 02-17-2014, 03:49 PM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aworthlessslave View Post
Thank you trenho! Do I put the toothbrush over the panties?
Under...if you want really hurt you. I hope the bristle isn t to hard...

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #7
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

When you are done using that toothbrush on your pussy, you slut-toy, I want you to put some icy-hot on the bristles and insert it in your ass, then turn it on for 5 minutes. Make sure you rotate it so that it cleans you all out and distributes the icy-hot all around inside you. If anal is a hard limit, then use the bristles and icy-hot inside that miserable cunt of your's. After 1 hour, you can insert as many ice cubes as possible to try to cool off your ass - but at least 3 or 4. Put the same amount in that worthless cunt of yours and report back how many you were able to insert in each hole. You must then edge repeatedly until the ice has completely melted in both holes. If you come, that pathetic pussy and ass of your's get 25 hard spanks each.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:15 PM   #8
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Well if you get some here is one.Attach a rope to 2 different points across the room. It should be a little higher than pussy height. Put a few knots in the rope and coated them with toothpaste. Then between the knots place sand paper. You will walk down and back on the rope for 2 hours with your pussy lips on either side of the rope. Your nipples should have pins on them. Tie the pins together but go under the rope. Make it so you can't stand straight up.you must also edge at each knot. You should have to walk on your tippy toes and that should still hurt your pussy.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #9
highlander

then drink ur own piss till your mistress allows to stop
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:38 PM   #10
deecee.cd

When you finish the ones above cunt, do the following: (if anything is outside of your boundaries, then feel free to disregard them, but if your mistress approves and you're just being a little bitch about it, then tough luck!)

Use lotion to massage your ass and pussy(of course no cumming cunt). Make sure the lotion is completely massaged into your skin and you ass and pussy is warm to the touch.

Next spread your lips and use a clamp on your clit. With a free hand insert 2 fingers into the icy hot cream and generously coat the inside of your cunt.

When you've finished this, take at least 5 ice cubes and insert them up your bum. Think of it this way, the amount of ice cubes you insert is related to how much you want to please your mistress. Now can you ever love your mistress enough? Think about it when you're deciding how many ice cubes you want to shove in your ass. Top off the ice cubes by slathering some oil (cooking or massage oil is fine) on the rim of your ass while fingering your ass hole coating both outside and inside.

Finally, when you've completed everything, put on a pair of tights, leggings or hip hugging shorts. Keep in mind the clamp on your clit should still be attached underneath your bottoms and the ice cubes should be slowly melting in your warm bum, slowly creating a cold pool of water desperate to leak out of the crack of your ass from the slippery oil coated opening.

Fine a place where that isn't carpet. Do alternating sets of the following (barefooted, the rougher the surface the better): 15 jumping jacks, 2 minutes running in place, spanking your pussy lips and ass cheeks through your bottoms with the ruler 10x each (moderate to hard spanks). Give each nipple 20 hard pulls each time stretching them out as far as they'll go. Repeat everything 5 times or until you feel all the ice in your ass has melted (whichever takes longer). When you finish, edge yourself 5 times with 5 minute breaks in between. Slap your face, cunt, tits or ass during the breaks continuously at a fast pace. After your final 5 minuted break following your 5th edge, remove the clip on your clip. Pinch, pull and rub your clit while fingering your ass till you cum. You are only allowed to release the water in your ass once you start cumming and you must keep abusing yourself until the last drop has left your ass.

When you finish, sit in the tub with your legs flat on the ground and shut tight. Relax and piss all over your bottom, I want you to think about how much you want to please your mistress while you're wetting yourself. When you've relieved yourself, you can go about doing other things, but you are to leave your piss soaked bottoms on for at least an hour, even if the wetness is making you cold.

If you mistress approves, then I expect a detailed description from you describing this task and all your thoughts and emotions going on in your head during all this. You will give a copy of this to both your mistress and I thanking both of us for giving you this task and allowing you to serve your mistress.

Code:
Original: Now you're ready to go for a jog. The jog will be simple. Jog around the bock from where you live until you feel all the ice inside your ass has melted. Then jog 3 more laps while holding it in. To finish the task, you will jog one last lap, but this time I want you to slowly relax your ass and feel the cold water and oil seep out of your butt creating a big wet stain on your bottom as it slowly runs down your leg. If by one lap you still have not emptied the water out, then keep jogging until you've all the ice water is out. Then at your door, you are not allowed to enter unless you have relieve yourself. You may either piss all over your bottoms or pull them down to your ankles, squat and piss all over the ground. You must be facing away from your door and towards the road.

Last edited by deecee.cd; 02-17-2014 at 05:08 PM.
deecee.cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #11
Aworthlessslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
then drink ur own piss till your mistress allows to stop
Mistress asks that you stay within the limits
Old 02-17-2014, 04:41 PM   #12
Aworthlessslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by deecee.cd View Post
When you finish the ones above cunt, do the following:

Use lotion to massage your ass and pussy(of course no cumming cunt). Make sure the lotion is completely massaged into your skin and you ass and pussy is warm to the touch.

Next spread your lips and use a clamp on your clit. With a free hand insert 2 fingers into the icy hot cream and generously coat the inside of your cunt.

When you've finished this, take at least 5 ice cubes and insert them up your bum. Think of it this way, the amount of ice cubes you insert is related to how much you want to please your mistress. Now can you ever love your mistress enough? Think about it when you're deciding how many ice cubes you want to shove in your ass. Top off the ice cubes by slathering some oil (cooking or massage oil is fine) on the rim of your ass while fingering your ass hole coating both outside and inside.

Finally, when you've completed everything, put on a pair of tights, leggings or hip hugging shorts and running shoes because we're going out for a jog. Keep in mind the clamp on your clit should still be attached underneath your bottoms and the ice cubes should be slowly melting in your warm bum, slowly creating a cold pool of water desperate to leak out of the crack of your ass from the slippery oil coated opening.

Now you're ready to go for a jog. The jog will be simple. Jog around the bock from where you live until you feel all the ice inside your ass has melted. Then jog 3 more laps while holding it in. To finish the task, you will jog one last lap, but this time I want you to slowly relax your ass and feel the cold water and oil seep out of your butt creating a big wet stain on your bottom as it slowly runs down your leg. If by one lap you still have not emptied the water out, then keep jogging until you've all the ice water is out. Then at your door, you are not allowed to enter unless you have relieve yourself. You may either piss all over your bottoms or pull them down to your ankles, squat and piss all over the ground. You must be facing away from your door and towards the road.
I can do everything except the jogging part because there is a blizzard where I live
Old 02-17-2014, 04:42 PM   #13
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Bind your breasts. Gag yourself with dirty wet panties. Place your tits on the edge of your toilet bowl. Slam the seat down 150 times.
Limit: receiving punishments

Last edited by skolvikestorture; 02-17-2014 at 04:46 PM.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #14
deecee.cd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aworthlessslave View Post
I can do everything except the jogging part because there is a blizzard where I live
Oh haha, I see. I'll add an edit to the original post substituting something else for that part, be sure to read my original post when I'm finished to see the adjusted task bitch.
deecee.cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #15
Aworthlessslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Bind your breasts. Gag yourself with dirty wet panties. Place your tits on the edge of your toilet bowl. Slam the seat down 100 times. Also have both holes filled with medium objects lube with toothpaste.
That will be very painfully but I'll still do it except may I please not have anything inside me when I do it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, pussy torture, slave, tit torture, wedgie