Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
pussykitty

Band-Aid punigh me all over

I'm super horny right now and I'm craving pain. Hurt this who're everywhere no where Is off limits. I want my pussy acheing, my tits burning everywhere inside and out. Feel free to really punish me hard. Limits in Sig. The more pain the better .

Household items only
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Well, to get warmed up, get a rubber band and a hairbrush (or other brush) with stiff bristles.
Spread your legs and place the rubber band across your clit. Pull it as far away from your body as you can and let it snap back onto your clit.
Do that 8 times for each post in this thread.
Then grab the hairbrush and spank the insides of your thighs for 5 minutes each.
Finally rub the bristles over your cunt vigorously for another 3 minutes.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Put a clothes pin on each nipple,1 on your clit and 1 on each pussy lip.Do 30 jumping jacks.After the jumping jacks remove clothes pins.For the next 3 minutes spank your ass with a hairbrush for the whole 3 minutes.After the ass spanking reapply the clothes pins and do 50 jumping jacks.After those 50 remove the clothes pins 1 at a time after you remove each clothes pin spank the area that the clothes pin came off 5 times with the hairbrush.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Smack your pussy and breasts 500 times with your hairbrush. After that bind your breasts and go to your toilet. Slam the lid down on your breasts. They should be on the rim. Slam them 75 times. When finished untie them. Then begin again doing this. Repeat until you have 2000 hairbrush hits and 300 slams.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Rub/ scrub your breasts and nipples with sandpaper for 45 seconds. After that rub in toothpaste, icy hot or hot sauce one of those your choice. Do this to your pussy ass well. And choose another sauce. One to each spot. Make sure you stay in one area and get them covered. Make sure you get inside the lips with the sauce. Repeat every 30 minutes for 3 hours. Longer each time with the sandpaper.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
TheCaptain

Cover a plastic bottle with hot sauce, then put it slightly into your pussy as far as it goes.
TheCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, pussy torture, tit torture, torture