Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2024, 06:41 PM   #1
AbuseAddict

Default Birthday week dares! And AMA

This cunt is currently away for it's birthday but would love to do some dares/tasks once its back (early next week). Its planning a week of living its true cunt self so rules for the week are also welcome. Like/dislikes/limits etc. are in its signature, it has previous posts you can check to see the kind of thing it can do.

Degradation, humiliation and pain are very welcome <3

Also feel free to ask this cunt anything, it will respond truthfully

Please post responses in this thread rather than DMing

Looking forward to hearing from y'all x

Yes: degradation, humiliation, tit torture, verbal abuse, insertions, pain, bodywriting, confinement, misogyny, bondage, denial/edging, hucow, bimbo, chemsex/forced intox, rules/life control, hypnosis
Maybe: spanking, ice, chemical play, semi-public, messy
No: anal, piss, scat, blood, involving other people, face, vomit, illegal, video, feet
AbuseAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 10:33 PM   #2
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve looked through your other threads and you seem like a very fun fucktoy! I’ve got plenty of things in mind for you, but I’ll start with just a few and some questions.

1. The 24 hour dice dare you made is awesome, exactly the kind of thing I love to give out! I assume you’ve done it yourself? How many times? How difficult do you find it? I think I'll make you do it again sometime next week, but I’m going to add some things to it to make it even more interesting.
2. What’s the most risky/extreme public thing you’ve done?
3. Do you still have the daddy mentioned in your other threads and is he involved in this?

Rules for the entire week:
1. You will post at least one report here every day of the week. You will do this even if the only thing to report is that you gave up. You didn’t stick with all of your other threads, and we can’t let you get away with that this time.
2. Choose one room of your home that has a public facing window. You can’t close that window’s curtains all week.
3. For before the week starts, if you’ll take rules for then: absolutely no cumming until you get back home, and edge at least once a day until you get home, to keep you horny and desperate for the week to start. We can find out later whether you get to cum during the week.

A dare that I’ve given variants of a few times before but haven’t seen anyone finish yet.

EVERY HOUR (except when sleeping) you will do EACH of the following:

1. Start by reciting aloud, from memory, everything that you have written on your body in the order it was written.

2. For each mistake you make in part 1, whether you forget what you wrote or what order your wrote it in, you must slap your pussy, each ass cheek, each cheek, and each tit once.

3. Rewrite anything that’s faded or been washed away, then add a new sexual/humiliating word or phrase on one of the following places on your body, can only use each listed place twice, writing should be large enough that the body part will be pretty full once it’s got 2 writings:
Vulva
Left inner thigh
Right inner thigh
Left hip
Right hip
Left breast above nipple
Right breast above nipple
Left beast below nipple
Right breast below nipple
Below breasts
Left ass cheek
Right ass cheek
Stomach
Chest
Left outer thigh
Right outer thigh
Back

Other posters here can contribute ideas for things you should write, and if there are none here you can use a faproulette or come up with them on your own.

4. Copy the word or phrase to an answer key you’ll use to check for mistakes after you’ve tried repeating everything from memory.

5. After writing a new phrase, you have one minute to look at yourself in a mirror and work on memorizing all of them (you can still look at yourself in passing, but shouldn’t make any conscious attempt to memorize your writing beyond this).

6. The dare finishes when you have 30 things written on you. Post the list of everything that was written on you, and take some pictures of yourself all marked up! (What you do with them, if anything, is up to you, but don’t delete them for at least a month).

The timing for it isn’t final, we can figure out how long it lasts for and how often you’ll add bodywriting once we know more about your schedule for the week. I might add more body parts that are harder to cover with clothes if you think you can do that. It’s up to you whether to interrupt sleep for it or not count hours you’re in bed.

Can't wait for your answers and reactions!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk