Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2018, 01:42 PM   #1
lilkathy

Default F 20, Home Alone... tell me what to do

I have my flat to myself tonight, no flatmates!!...

I’m feeling super naughty, tell me what I should do to take advantage of my empty flat and I’ll do it

I live on the 3rd floor overlooking an empty cricket stadium and car park with a Juliet balcony, with a large kitchen-living room and of course my bedroom...

I have loads of toys but anything is welcome (It’s also my time of the month )): so I can’t fuck anything inside my pussy but anything else is on the table!) <3 <3

Likes: masturbation, bondage, gentle humiliation, public masturbation, dildos, vibrators, breeding, forced orgasms
Interests: pee control (i.e. only letting a lil bit out)
Limits: harsh pain, permanent
lilkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
TotallyGood

Walk only barefeet. Ask here if you Can pee. I will consent or not
TotallyGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:49 PM   #3
Joker50
Distinguished Member

anywhere else okay.. take six different items ... long and not too thin .. timer on your phone or clock you can see:
take item one : suck it one for five minutes whilst rubbing and flicking your clit and then put the item in your ass.. fuck your ass for five minutes as you suck on the second one.
complete all six..
as you fuck your ass with item six rub and flick your clit...

tell me what you used.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:57 PM   #4
Mictian

Strip all your clothes off. Switch on your lights and then open the door to the balcony. Take along a dildo (or similar object) and lean against the balcony.

First start with sucking on the dildo (or whatever you took along) and then start fucking yourself in the ass for at least 30 minutes, but you are not allowed ot cum

By the way, if you have finished, then you can go back inside, but you will stay naked the whole night and the door to balcony remains open, same as all your curtains.
Likes: Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Hidden/Semi Public, Outdoor/Exposure, Punishment/Pain (Spanking, Hot/Cold, Bondage, Object Insertion), Dares, Pee Control, Clothes Control, Orgasm Control (Denial/Forced Orgasm/Edging), Petplay
Mictian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control me, dare, female masturbation, home alone, submissive