Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2018, 07:29 AM   #1
TeaHunter

Lightbulb I need a forced anal punishment

I need an anal punishment, the usual anal session for me are becoming not enough and not challenging enough especially. I usually do dildo thrusts, enemas and inflation (baloons) so feel free to give the amount you want or if you need precision on what i usually do to give more.
But feel free to dare me to do other things, I'll see what i can do and try report (be sure that for the 3 i said earlier there will be reporting).
Just please take into account the fact that the punishment cannot be too long timewise, i can only have around 1h30-2h so no holding my enema for 1h if i want to fit in as much dares as possible
Thank you

Ps: if you want me to add a poll for your dare on the thread just ask me
TeaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:38 PM   #2
TeaHunter

Bumbing, please i need some creative ideas guys
TeaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:50 PM   #3
MaxSlave

Lock yourself in a double wedgie with your biggest buttplug. Make sure it's good and tight, then do 30 squats or jog in place for 10 minutes.
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:14 AM   #4
PervertedBatteFish

Default Anal chubby bunny

The day before you do is post a selfie of yourself with a bunny filter on(important or later)Take a 4 bags of marshmallows and the longest dildo you have. Shove in a marshmallow then take your dildo in balls deep. Continue this till you run out of marshmallows then plug your ass and lay on the floor on your new marshmallow fluffy bunny tummy. Stay like this for as many half hours as you got likes on for selfie, if you get any more likes while you're laying there add them to your time. Remove your plug, careful not to lose any marshmallows yet, and fuck your ass till you cum. Then lay on your stomach once more, this time with no plug, and let all the marshmallows out. As before be sure to give me a full report when done.
PervertedBatteFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:15 AM   #5
PervertedBatteFish

Default Pickled anus

Take a a jar of baby dill pickles and count how many you have. Insert all of them into your ass. Next enema all the pickle juice in and plug. Hold for 1× the number of pickles mins. Remove the plug, try to hold in the pickles and start jerking off. If one starts to fall out stop, push it back in and plug yourself for 1 min then remove and continue, adding another min each time you start to lose another pickle. You may release once you have cum the number of pickles you have times. Report back when you're done.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:16 AM   #6
PervertedBatteFish

Default Ass breaking Birthday cake

This one will take a little prep work so I'll write out the list of things you'll need before we get to the fun stuff
You'll need
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 can (12 ounces) cola
1 cup butter, cubed
1/4 cup baking cocoa
2 large Eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pre greased 13x9-in. cake pan
Oven
Largest dildo you have
A bullet vibrator
A tight pair of jeans
1 tub of icing

Part 1. Mixing bowls are over rated
Enema the cola, sugar, baking soda and yeast into your ass and plug it with your dildo put on your jeans and go lay down and relax. The yeast will start to produce gas as it mixes with the sugar so make sure your real comfortable and relaxed of you'll start to cramp. Stay plugged and let the gas build up till your jeans are too tight to bare. Take them off and lay on the floor on your new found gut for about 25 sec (the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday) Stay on your stomach and raise your ass into the air. Remove the dildo and enema in the rest of the ingredients. Replug yourself with the dildo, sit up. Place your cake pan in front of you and ride your dildo till you cum 5 times (for Happy) cumming into the pan. Once done release into the pan.

Part 2. Have your cake and "eat" it too!
Put your vibrator in and push it in with your dildo, hold both(gotta keep that ass gaping) Preheat oven to 350° and bake your ass cum cake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Take it out and let it cool (or don't. I'm not your mistress) and cut it into bite sized pieces. Remove your toys and start taking in your "bites" adding icing in between them. Once you've run out of both cake and icing fuck you dildo do till you cum 8 times (for Birthday) Release and make a wish.
Report back when you're done
The following user says Thank You to PervertedBatteFish for this post:
Old 09-11-2018, 05:18 AM   #7
PervertedBatteFish

Default Vegan anal(the only animals hurt in the making of this are you)

I think it's me we feed that slutty little ass hole of yours and see how large we can stretch it. Go to the grocery store find all the phallic veggies you can and buy the biggest one of each. Also buy 3 bags of baby carrot. Take your bounty of veggies and start inserting. Once the first one is in insert the next on in beside it making sure neither goes in the whole way. Continue this till you've run out of veggies. Now take the baby carrot and start shoving them in the spaces in between. It's alright if these slip in because your going to keep inserting them until you run out. Now go on to a chatroulette type site. You don't have to show your face but make sure your anal cornucopia is in full view. Stay there till 50 people have seen it. Once done with that you may move on to your final task. Sit up and force all the veggies inside your ass.once they're all in start jerking off. Once you've come 10 time you may release and enjoy your lunch. Report back when you're done

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, enema, inflation, insertion