Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-04-2017, 07:31 PM   #1
EndlessElljay

Heart Enema Duel (1 Player, 2 Player, Party, & Online Versions!)

Are you ready for a challenge? I certainly hope so, because the time has come to test your willpower and bowel-power, your guts and gag reflex, your durability and degeneracy with an ENEMA DUEL.

The goal is simple: to hold an enema longer than your opponent. The fun comes from who you’re dueling, additions and variations designed to make the challenge harder, weirder, or more fun, and of course, the punishment should you lose.

Below, you will find a few different versions of this duel designed to accommodate different group sizes and playstyles. However, for all of them, you will need the following supplies:
  • Enema Equipment (a way to administer the enema)
  • Diapers (or something else to hold the *ahem* duel juice)
  • Restraints (rope, stocks, your word…basically, just a way to ensure the loser takes their punishment)
  • An Impartial Judge (we don’t want any cheating now, do we?)
  • A Firm Asshole (if you wish to increase your chance of losing, consider using a weak anus instead)

THE CLASSIC TWO-PLAYER DUEL

Just like Connect Four (not an ad), Guess Who? (no sponsorships here), and that stupid triangle game from Cracker Barrel (who would WANT a brand deal with them?), the Classic Enema Duel is an all-American good time designed for two players.

The rules are simple: The duelists receive their enemas, diaper up, and are restrained as able and necessary. If the participants are dirty, rotten, lying, stinking cheaters, make sure a third party is present to judge. Then, the battle begins. Whoever lets their enema go first is the loser, while their unsoiled challenger is the winner.

Recommended Punishments:

Easy – The loser is required to sit in their mess for a predetermined period of time. The winner is allowed to relieve themself in the bathroom.

Medium – The loser is required to remove their diaper and stick their face in it for a predetermined period of time. The winner is allowed to relieve themself in the bathroom.

Hard – The loser will remain in bondage as the winner relieves themself over the winner’s head. The loser will sit in this mess, crying and feeling ashamed, potentially even masturbating, for a predetermined period of time.

THE SINGLE-PLAYER DUEL

For those whose friends aren’t willing to play around with kinky bets, crinkly pants, and runny bowels (pssh, those socially adept weirdos), this variation is for you! In addition to the standard supplies, you will also need a timer.

The rules are simple: You will give yourself an enema, diaper up, and set a timer. The more time on the clock, the harder the challenge is. If the timer rings before you let loose, then congratulations, you may relieve yourself as you wish, whether that means on a toilet or in your favorite petunia patch. If you soil yourself before time is up, though…well, you’re a loser. No dip, shitlock, that’s the game.

Recommended Punishments:

Easy – Sit in your mess for a predetermined period of time.

Medium – Remove your diaper and stick your face in it for a predetermined period of time.

Hard – Remove your diaper, wring it out into a cup, and CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG! (Note: If you’re going for this punishment, consider removing the diaper and relieving yourself directly into your favorite bowl, jug, or drinking mug. Yes, I’m talking about the one with Yoda on it, Steve.)

THE CYBER DUEL

If, like me, you can only make friends in the dark corners of the Internet, then this variation is for you! In addition to the standard supplies, you will also need Internet, and Internet-enabled device, a camera (if you’re daring), and the knowledge that anything you do online will always be online. Don’t believe me? Well, let’s see whose laughing when that picture of your anal leak gets published by WikiLeaks.

The rules are simple: You and a kind Internet friend will connect on Skype, KIK, or wherever the hell you crazy kinksters go to chat these days. If you’re daring enough, consider playing over webcam. Then, you will give yourselves enemas, diaper up, and HOLD THOSE GOD DAMN ASS MUSCLES. Whoever plops one out first is the loser, while their firm-buttocked challenger is the winner.

Recommended Punishments:

Easy – The loser is required to sit in their mess for a predetermined period of time. The winner is allowed to relieve themself in the bathroom.

Medium – The loser is required to play with their messy diaper in a way the winner wishes, whether that be a dirty wank, a long lick, or fashioning themselves a new plastic hat.

Hard – The loser is required to go out and do something in their soiled diaper. Go to the pub and get a drink, go to the supermarket and buy twenty-seven plums, go to the movie store and rent A Separation (Asghar Farhadi, 2011, just trust me). Then, YOU’RE REQUIRED TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. THAT’S PART OF THE PUNISHMENT. YOU BETTER DO IT, TOO, OR ELSE YOU’LL MAKE ME A SAD LITTLE SEXUAL DEVIANT.

BONUS: If you’re not playing over webcam, consider making the loser submit picture proof of their mess!

THE PARTY DUEL

For all one of you who have multiple friends interested in playing, consider having a party duel! Just like a siesta, everyone (over the legal age of consent) can participate, but unlike a siesta, your body most definitely won’t be getting a rest!

The rules are simple: Everybody participating will receive their enemas, diaper up, be restrained as necessary, and wait. While waiting, you should consider taunting and heckling each other, potentially with words like ‘fuckboy’, ‘fuckgirl’, and ‘fuckperson’. Also, since this is a party, you should definitely have an impartial referee to make sure things stay fair. Whoever messes themself first is the loser, and every other participant is considered a winner.

Recommended Punishments:

Easy – It’s simple. The loser has to wear their soiled diaper for the rest of the party. Oh, and they can’t use the restroom for the rest of the party. Yeah, that sounds good. The winners can all relieve themselves in the bathroom (preferably at the same time, but hey, that’s y’all’s choice).

Medium – It’s slightly less simple. Not only does the loser have to wear their soiled diaper for the rest of the party, and not only do they have to use it for all their potty needs, but they are now the DESIGNATED CHANGER! Every winner will relieve themself in their diaper, and the loser has to clean and change each of them (either into a new diaper or other undergarments).

Hard – Loser is the PARTY SLAVE! In addition to everything in the medium dare, the loser will be a service slave for the rest of the party (or for a predetermined length of time). Before you play, make sure you establish what ‘slave’ means here (Service Slave? Pain Slave? Sex Slave? The choice is up to you!).

VARIATIONS

Like all great games, there are a number of ways to alter your duel in order to accommodate harder difficulties, bolder participants, or that off-the-wall kink you and approximately two other people have. Here are just a few:

Enema Type: The easiest way to spice up the game is to change the type of enema administered. Consider changing the size of the enema (an extra quart can make a huge difference), the speed at which it is administered (a slow, steady drip vs blown up your ass quick), the contents (normal water, soapy water, milk, coffee), the temperature (see: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry), or anything else you can think of!

Take a Trip to Brown Town: For those with better gag reflexes, consider changing this dare to a laxative or poo-holding dare. And just think, how fun/horrible could some of those punishments be if you add +5 to mess and +10 to firmness?

Make It Hurt, Baby: Tiger balm on the genitals? Hot candle-wax down the chest? A whip on the back? Clothespins on the nipples? A little pain will make it harder to hold the enema, but that’s part of the fun!

Home-Team Advantage: Does one of the duelists deserve a harder time? Did one challenger succeed at an earlier game? Consider giving a (dis)advantage to one of the players! Maybe someone gets their enema administered a few minutes late, or maybe someone is given soapy water instead of normal water. Make it as (un)fair as you want!

Alternate Punishments: Should the loser have to give the winner a rimjob? Maybe the loser’s ass should be punished again, but this time with a paddle. Should the loser be humiliated in public, maybe even more severely than in the third ‘Cyber Duel’ punishment? Will the loser be turned into a little baby slut, complete with pacifier, romper, and lack of strong motor skills? Hell, maybe the loser just has to buy you a book off Amazon. The point is, change the punishments to suit your play style, and make them as tame or intense as you want!

Have any other creative ideas? Tell everyone in a comment! Or, if you don’t want to leave a comment, at least tell me in a PM, because I’m selfish and want to know!

HEALTH, SAFETY, AND CONSENT WARNING

Don’t be stupid, stupid! As with anything you’d shove up your orifices, do your research before playing with enemas. Be safe, and adjust the duels/rules as you see fit. Holding your bowels too long can be a safety hazard, so know your body and don’t unintentionally injure yourself for a dumb game written by some schmuck on the internet.

While a loser should take the agreed upon punishment, forcing someone to do something they don’t consent to is wrong on multiple levels (ethical, legal, humanitarian…). Play with friends who respect you, and don’t put yourself in compromising positions around people you don’t trust. If you do, your ass could be on the line, and not in the fun way.

That’s it! Enjoy your duels, and make sure you let me know your experiences with the dare!

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to EndlessElljay for this post:
Old 04-05-2017, 01:55 AM   #2
lyyper11

Dear,

I'm ready to do this duel on Skype.
I would prefer to do it against a woman if possible. If really not possible against a woman, then I'll see.

Thanks to come back to me.
We'll need a third person to Judge.

See you

Likes: scat and piss, punishment, discipline. spanking, etc. cbt, bondage, degrading use and abuse, being treated as a thing, worthless property, feminization, wax,...

Limits: animals, sounding/peehole insertion, some scat limits, too much in public

considering being owned by farmdoug. feel free to contact him for my punishments
lyyper11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:54 AM   #3
ambermcgee

Any up for a duel?
Find me on kik: ambermcgee
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
EndlessElljay

Sounds like lyyper11 and ambermcgee should get together and duel!

Old 04-24-2017, 08:14 AM   #5
lyyper11

Ok for me, I can do it with ambermcgee
I'm ok to do it on Skype, Will we have another person to see all and to see who is the winner ?
Can we go to the toilet before ?

How can we put the same quantity of liquid Inside us ? and which liquid ?

I'll be able to do it next saturday (04-29) or Sunday (04-30). We'll have to find an hour when it's possible to everybody.

One detail, I have no diaper, is it possible to use a normal Underpant ?

Likes: scat and piss, punishment, discipline. spanking, etc. cbt, bondage, degrading use and abuse, being treated as a thing, worthless property, feminization, wax,...

Limits: animals, sounding/peehole insertion, some scat limits, too much in public

considering being owned by farmdoug. feel free to contact him for my punishments
Old 04-25-2017, 12:42 PM   #6
idodairs

Anyone wanna get in a skype call like four of us and play? medium/hard punishments
idodairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:47 PM   #7
stephan1990

Wow! I really like this idea!

Likes:edging, cum control, ruined orgasms, anal, pee holding, omorashi, poo holding, piss, enemas, humiliation, degradation

Punishments: scat (no eating), hidden-public, bondage

Limits: food, blood, pain, public, illegal, crossdressing, eating scat

Are you a guy and do you want to humiliate me or do you want to have a bladder duel?
Send me a message!
kik: atreyu1990
threema: VAW95EWB
stephan1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:25 PM   #8
Captain0blivious

If someone can come up with a solo challenge for me (time required, tiered punishments, proof requirements, etc.), I'll do it as best I can!
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:09 PM   #9
lyyper11

Quote:
Originally Posted by idodairs View Post
Anyone wanna get in a skype call like four of us and play? medium/hard punishments
I would be ok for exemple this Saturday ?
We have to find an hour for everybody

Old 04-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #10
Captain0blivious

I would do a [not on camera, or at least not face] challenge tonight, as long as my limits are respected by the punishments.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #11
lyyper11

So is there somebody for this enema duel on Skype this saturday ?
I only have the questions from my previous post :

I'm ok to do it on Skype, Will we have another person to see all and to see who is the winner ?
Can we go to the toilet before ?

How can we put the same quantity of liquid Inside us ? and which liquid ?

I'll be able to do it next saturday (04-29) or Sunday (04-30). We'll have to find an hour when it's possible to everybody.

One detail, I have no diaper, is it possible to use a normal Underpant ?

Old 04-27-2017, 05:24 PM   #12
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I'm up for a diapered Enema Challenge tonight! PM me please so we can settle details and the like. I'm looking forward to dueling one of you!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:09 AM   #13
EndlessElljay

I'm glad people seem to be enjoying the dare! Has anybody had a successful duel yet? If so, tell us how it went!

Old 05-16-2017, 12:32 PM   #14
BT001

Looking to give dueling a go tonight~
Willing to cam on Skype.

Discord: WizardOfOruz#7497

Loves: Anal play, using diapers, bondage
Dislikes: Pain play, CBT
Limits: Public, family
PM Dares
Calendar!
BT001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:44 PM   #15
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I could give this a go. PM me if you want to do it.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares

Last edited by sunset-gd; 05-18-2017 at 09:37 AM.
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sunset-gd for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
duel, enema, party, punishment, scat