Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-16-2024, 01:55 PM   #1
Nerdy_Bunny

Wink Underwear Demotion Game!

Underwear Demotion Game!

Hello! I’ve been a long time reader, this is my first dare, however! :3 This dare is mostly meant for boys and especially sissys, but maybe if you alter things it could work for girls. To cater to limits none of these include public tasks. But maybe I’ll make a hard mode one day if people like it. >w<

The goal of the game is to get to boxers, and stay there! And avoid being demoted all the way down to baby girls diapers, and being trapped there! This dare can be done in a long and short version, for the long version, do your task at the beginning of the day, and wear the underwear you’re assigned to for the entire day! For the short version, just do your undies tasks until you win or lose. The short version should still take a whole day, so plan it around a weekend.

Your starting point is based on what underwear you’re wearing right now!! If you’re not wearing any, roll a d3. 1 being whities, 2 being panties, and 3 being diapers! We won’t make you start at the top or bottom by chance.

Boxers – Looks like you’ve worked your way up, or were lucky enough to start as a cool kid! But will you stay here?

Every cool kid can lift, yeah? Time to do pushups! Roll to see how many. If you make it here three whole times in one dare! You can automatically win! Maybe you’re just cool in other ways?

1. 20!

2. 30!

3. 40!

4. 50!

5. 75!

6. 100!

If you can’t finish your entire set in one session, then maybe you aren’t so cool? Demoted to tighty whities with the nerds! If you finish it, congrats! You’ve proven yourself, you win!

Tighty-Whities/Boy Briefs – Either you dress like a loser, or you got bullied into it! Either way, you’re in for a day of bullying, let’s hope you endure.

Once the local bullies find out about your nerdy undies it’s wedgie time! Roll to see what you have to do!

1- Hanging wedgie for half an hour!

2- Atomic wedgie! Stay in it for an hour! If you can’t make it snap on your head, you fail.

3- 50 Squeaky cleans as fast as you can, no breaks!

4- Icy wedgie! Give yourself a wedgie with ice in your undies! Keep holding until it fully melts.

5- Spanking time! Give yourself a wedgie with one hand, and with the other, spank yourself 100 times! Don’t let go, or take a break at either.

6- Shoulder wedgie! Nice suspenders, nerd! Walk around with this in place for an hour!

If at any point you give up and stop doing your task, OR your undies rip, you get demoted to panties! If you endured the pain the entire time, and your underwear is intact, promoted to boxers!

Panties – Aww lil’ dork is wearing girl’s panties?! Cute!

The girls are going to have a blast playing dress up with their new princess. Roll for your tasks!

1. Now that you’re a girly girl, you my as well get used to the full set. Put on a bra as well, and wear only those two things for the next 3 hours.

2. Look who’s getting a make-over!! Apply a full makeup set over your face, lipstick, blush, and mascara at least! Don’t take it off for at least 3 hours.

3. You’ll never find yourself a boyfriend without experience! Find some suitable material of muscular guys and call them daddy! Call out to them begging to be their girl, as loud as you can reasonable do. Do this five times.

4. Practice your poses! Take some pics of yourself in your pretty panties, and set it as your lockscreen for the rest of the day. Keep your phone on you at all times.

5. Dress up time!! Wear or at least try on three feminine pretty outfits, the more girlish the better! Play dress up by looking at yourself in the mirror, flash some poses!

6. You’ve got so much to make up for being a boy all these years! Start writing a diary, and talk about how much you just love love love, your new lifestyle! At least 1000 words, and keep your diary on you all day.

If at any point you’re unable to complete a task due to lack of supplies, especially if you refuse to go out and get them! Or if you’re too embarrassed to complete a task, demoted to diapers!! If you complete your task as given, promoted to tighty-whities!

Diaper/pull up – Look at the baby!! In their cute widdle diapee. Better stay dry or you may get sent back to preschool.. You don’t actually need that, do you?

We need to find out if you can keep yourself dry.. Otherwise you’ll be in diapers for a long time.. Get a lot to drink, and hold in your pee for four hours! Every so often apply some moderate pressure to your stomach and bladder while bending over! Roll to see how often!

1. Once an hour! So four times in total.

2. Once every 40 minutes. 6 in total!

3. Once every 30 minutes, 8 total times!

4. Once every 24 minutes. 10 times!

5. Once every 20 minutes, 12 times!

6. Once every 16 minutes! That’s 15 total times!

If at any point you have a widdle accident, demoted to baby girls diapers! You clearly need them. You also get demoted if you miss a pressure time, or use the potty. If you make it all four hours, congrats! Off to big girl panties for you.

Baby girl diapers/diapers with childish design. - Well, you’ve officially hit the rock bottom in terms of your social status. This is your last chance to crawl your way back up, otherwise..

This one is all about mercy. Don’t ask me! I’d just deny you always :3 But you’ll need to beg people to give you just one more chance to prove you’re not a lil sissy baby wimp!

Roll to see how many people you need to ask, it doesn’t need to be on your main account. It could be anywhere, the best places would be your getdare friends if you have any, or kinky themed sites. You can ask personal friends, if you’re brave however!

If you get to this stage twice in one dare, you automatically lose!

1. 1 person! They will alone decide your fate.

2. 2 people, keep going until you have two answers, ties mean you lose~

3. 3! It must be embarrassing to ask people for forgiveness on ending up in diapers huh?

4. 3 again.. but explain that you really deserved it in your pleading, and that you probably won’t make it out of diapers.

5. 4! Once again ties mean you lose!

6. 4 once again, ties mean you lose, and just like 3, explain how you’re a loser who probably won’t make it out of diapers, but really beg for it still.

If democracy is against you, or you’re too embarrassed/scared to beg, you lose! On to the punishments for you! Guess you really are pathetic. If you’re given a chance at redemption go back to less.. Humiliating diapers. Promoted!

If you win! - Congrats! You’re the best of the best, the coolest of kids. Feel free to ridicule all the losers who wear much more questionable underwear. And enjoy your freedom!

If you lose! - Uh oh.. Looks like someone’s a bit pathetic. You’ll have to endure one more punishment for failing so spectacularly. Roll for it!

1. You were most famous for your wedgie days! Give yourself a hanging wedgie until your undies rip.

2. Everyone remembers you for being the prettiest little princess. Get dressed up in a cute dress, bra, panties, and do your make up! Stay like this all day, while writing in your diary how you messed up.

3. When we think of you, we think of the baby who just couldn’t stay clean. Diapers for the entire day, rise to sleep! Potty is off limits.

4. We all remember the loser who begged, and was denied. Go to everyone you begged for and tell them you’re very sorry for being such a pathetic little thing. Ask if there’s anything you can do for them to make up for it! Do whatever they say~

Hope you had fun! If you did, let me know! It's something I've thought about for a while!

Last edited by Nerdy_Bunny; 04-16-2024 at 10:24 PM.
Nerdy_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 09:08 PM   #2
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Me like this game

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:21 PM   #3
Nerdy_Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Me like this game
I'm glad you do :3
Old 04-17-2024, 12:18 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i had to start with panties hehe! this is a great idea and lots of fun
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 06:59 PM   #5
Nerdy_Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Slut View Post
i had to start with panties hehe! this is a great idea and lots of fun
I'm glad you liked it!! Hope you managed to work your way up out of panties >:3
Old 04-17-2024, 08:10 PM   #6
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to actually play this game with someone to see how it goes

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 02:54 AM   #7
robpants
getDare Sweetheart

This sissy wears panties so 3 please.

Please humiliate and expose this married sissy in whatever way you like.

Loves: Crossdressing, Humiliation, Public dares, Sissification,

Dislikes: Anal, rudeness

Limits: Blood, Scat, Incest.
robpants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, panties, sissifacation, underwear control, wedgie