Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-19-2016, 08:35 AM   #1
KittenCatt

Default Soap

Dear all,

There are many punishments given around this page that has to do with soap, either orally (mouthsoaping) or anally (enema, soap suppository, soap plug).

My question is concerning types and brands. Is there anybody who tried more types (natural, sented, pure glycerin, liquid, etc)? Can you describe how they differ from each other? Which is the safest? The least and most foul tasting or cramp-inducing?

I sometime get punished with having to use and keep in a soap suppository. So far, I have only used Dove soap but I would be interested in trying out a pure glycering one, so I thought before buying and trying I would ask whether anybody has any tips and inside-info in the topic!

Thanks everybody!
KittenCatt

ps.: I really hope I posted this in the right place, but if not tell me where to move it! Thanks!

Likes: anal, enema, figging, toothpaste, ice, wax, clit/nipple play&torture, spanking
Dislikes: mouth soaping, lines, corner time, orgasm denial, edging
Limits: pee, poo, clothes or toilet control, public, pics/cam, blood, illegal, blackmail, family/friends, diaper, wedgies, underage, scarring, permanent injury
Toys: pics and description in my blog
KittenCatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:40 AM   #2
wolf-prince

Cold-press soap that is unscented and made from natural ingredients is probably best for your body (some of the scented ones taste like what they are scented with, especially citrus) but Dove brand is quite mild and works fine despite being made from chemicals etc. I've heard Dove is suitable for babies and children so I don't think it would do any serious harm.

I've tried Dr Bronner's natural soaps, and also hand-made vegan soaps (just because they are excellent quality, not because I'm vegan) and all of them were great to wash with and great for punishments. Ones made with coconut oil really 'lubricate the pipes' if you know what I mean.

Glycerin soaps irritate the bowel, I personally have had some unpleasant stomach problems with them but everyone is different.

(By the way, you can buy bulk packs of 1kg natural soap off-cuts on eBay in a bunch of different flavours).
wolf-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:52 AM   #3
KittenCatt

Thank you for your advice! I'll try to find a couple of your examples here!

Likes: anal, enema, figging, toothpaste, ice, wax, clit/nipple play&torture, spanking
Limits: pee, poo, clothes or toilet control, public, pics/cam, blood, illegal, blackmail, family/friends, diaper, wedgies, underage, scarring, permanent injury
Old 06-14-2016, 10:41 AM   #4
KittenCatt

I just posted this in another forum about a question on soap plugs:

Quote:
Hi,

Are you talking about an soap actually carved into the shape of a plug? Or just a piece of soap used as a suppository?

Carving is the first step, the method I found most references for and it actually worked well for me, is to leave the bar of soap in water for a while so it becomes softer so it's easier to carve. (Alternatively if you don't do this, then just go slow, gradually deepening the cut from both sides until the cuts meet in the middle and the unneeded bit falls off.) Also, make sure that there are no sharp edges left on your bar after the carving.

I'm more experienced with the suppository-type usage, you cut the desired size, run some water over it, make a bit of lather and then insert it. At first, it's the usual soap burn around your anus and inside, but gradually an urge to release it begins. It's easier to take if you're laying on your stomach and much harder in a sitting or standing position. (The burn itself is less intense if you don't use water on the soap bit, though it's harder to insert it that way.)

The plug is harder to carve, but it's more intense. As the soap remains always in contact with your anus, the burn is more intense, though the breaking off mentioned in the above comment can and will happen after a while.

I would also advise after either of these at least a small rinsing enema to clean out any soap residue.

Also, try to use as natural soap as you can cause the burn can be more intense if there are more chemicals in the soap. On that note, pure, natural glycerin soaps are softer, so, so easy to carve, cause less of a burn, but cause a more intense and quicker need to release it.

Good luck in your experiments!

Old 06-26-2018, 09:50 AM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

The first time I did a self forced mouth soap, I used Dial since that is what mom used on me. My mouth stung my mouth for the rest of the day. I find Ivory the most pleasant, if this is even possible, so far.

Time for this baby to take a shower, but when stepping in a soap bar gets placed in my mouth. This is a year long challenge and I find it has become second nature. Today's shower will be interesting since the wet soap this morning drooped into dirt, then was stepped on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180626_124722.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	8057   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180626_124812.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	8058  
Old 06-26-2018, 08:46 PM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Don't forget natural soap, olive oil and honey soap. Great for the skin, I guess it can't taste that bad. You can find dealers in ebay.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 06-26-2018 at 08:49 PM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, punishment, soap, soap suppository