Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-02-2019, 07:33 PM   #61
Loser Girl

Talking

1. have forced sex with a stranger or someone I don't like but get to experience only my likes while using the coolest sex toys.

2. protected sex but only once a year.

3. whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever I want.

4. rough protected sex until I pass out it is going to be the best sex of my life either way lol

5. someone that I like but doesn't like me back. Would feel perfectly humiliating.

6. be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner. I'm often lazy I'd rather be used.

7. be a sex slave for two hours to someone I don't know and do everything they please

8. let him use any toys on me, even the ones that violate my limits.

9. sleep with a vibrator inside

10. someone I don't know but seems okay

Verbal, humiliating tasks, body-writing, bladder-control, edging, control with age difference, name calling.

Punishments:
Wedgies, corner-time, nipple-torture.

Hard Limits:
Pics, insertions, gross, time consuming, public, family&friends, kik and other chats, detailed sexual reports/descriptions.

Be kind. Struggling with self-hate/worth.
Loser Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:54 AM   #62
sissyAmie1337

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 09:52 AM   #63
SubHusband90

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

Forced sex with someone I like but my only real hard limit is face pics

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?

Um unprotected whenever I want

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

Having sex whenever I want and never orgasming

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?

Rough protected sex

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

Someone I like

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?

I rather be the best in bed

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

Oh definitely a sex slave for 2 hours

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

Penetrated while blindfolded

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

Have my ass full of cum

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

Someone I don’t know

kik wimpyhusband90
Telegram @tightywhitieboi

limits scat, public suicide, blood

likes humiliation, cross dressing, chastity, water sports, cbt, edging, anal, food play, pet play, being degraded, hidden public

Punishment being made to cum. I honestly rather be in denial.

PM dares
SubHusband90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:07 PM   #64
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I would rather get to experience my likes.

Protected sex once a year.

Masturbating still a virgin so I don't think I would want sex with no orgasms.

Rough protected sex. I would rather be safe than have a super good time.

Someone I like but doesn't like me. I would feel bad if I know someone likes me to put them in a situation like that.

Be the best for someone I like.

I think break a hard limit for a week. I don't like the idea of someone I don't know being in control of me.

As long as he would be using protection I would rather be penetrated by a strangers dick.

Sleep with a vibrator.

Someone who seems okay.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:25 PM   #65
AshIee

I'll have to go with stranger with best of sex toys and likes

2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year? Unprotected sex whenever I want lol

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life? I'd have to say masterbate

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection? Rough protected sex until I pass out

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back? Hard one but I guess someone who likes me but I dont them

6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner? I'd rather be the best sex partner

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please? Sex slave

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits? The toys

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum? If I were a girl vibe in my pussy (no preg lol) but as a guy I got to go with cum in my ass

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like? Someone I dont know but seems ok

8 inch girth dildo and a 6 inch long ridged anal plug

Likes, Anal, Pain, maybe some more hehe

Limits, Exposing to family pics with face and at work

AshIee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:04 AM   #66
Bob123321

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?+

Likes: Nipple play, bondage, edging, pics, switch, hidden public, pm dares

Limits: Outdoors, face, scat, illegal, permanent, family, work, CBT, pee

Females if you want to control my Max2 let me know!

Kik: bob1233233
Bob123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #67
Hambone

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?[/QUOTE]
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 06:31 AM   #68
ondra1989

Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 06:42 AM   #69
twhornyboy0317

1. have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him

2. protected sex but only once a year

3. spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want

4. the best sex of your life without using protection

5. with someone that you like but doesn't like you back

6. be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed

7. be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please

8. be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded

9. have your ass filled with a lot of cum

10. have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay
Dislike: pain, sport, anal, edge, messy, expose
Limit: social suicide, family, blood, scat, face, sissy
twhornyboy0317 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, questions, sex, what would you do, would you rather