Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2023, 12:48 PM   #1
OrgasmController

Default Mistress needs help torturing me

Dear sadists, masochists, subs, doms, males, females, and everything in between. My mistress has made me post in here as a task.

I'm on a 12 day denial, which won't end in another 11 days at least. My mistress is looking at ideas on torturing/ pleasuring me. She is specifically looking for edging and light CBT tasks. Humiliation and degradation is very much on the table as well. My likes can be found in my signature, as well as a list of toys.

She has been owning my (her) balls and cock for a few days now and she is making me endure things and keeping me in a state of arousal and keeping me on my toes and on edge.
This weekend i havent been allowed to touch them in any way. Today I had to make up for that, by edging as much as possible with 2 hits to my tied up balls in between every edge. In several smal sessions today I got to 45 edges and 90 hard hits. With some small tasks and punishments of her in between as well. I had to hit my cock and balls hard even more times. And note I had to hot my cock and balls a total of 100 times yesterday as well.
Furthermore, she gives me bathroom control tasks and rules as well. I had to hold my pee for as long as possible Saturday night. I held out all evening and peed for 2 minutes straight when I could finally go. Today i had to stroke 30 seconds when using the restroom every single time.

In terms of arousement I'm very much on the edge. In terms of pain, my cock will probably hurt tomorrow from all the stroking today. Then we haven't even mentioned my balls, they are destroyed, i feel them constantly in my pants, they are so sore and abused.

I hope this gives a good idea. Please bring in all your ideas and suggestions. My mistress will read them, i am not allowed to read the thread. She will make me do tasks posted in this thread. Let's go wild people!

Likes: cock ownership, orgasm control, edging, (forced) orgasms, rules, CBT, worship, bladder control, control in general, degradation, humiliation

Limits: Nipple play, cum play, piss play, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, sounding, exposure

Toys: Shoelace, paddle, wooden spoon, ruler, cane, toothpick, rubber bands, clothespins

PM for Telegram or Kik.

PM Dares

Will you take control of me?
OrgasmController is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 01:25 PM   #2
Painmeplease
getDare Sweetheart

You have been such a good boy so far.

I'd love to hear all the sadistic and evil ideas you lovely people cum up with.

He is so close to the edge at all times that it's fun to see how much further we can push him.

His cock is throbbing and rock hard most of the day.

His balls are bright red and tender

His bladder is kept full and pushed to leaking.

What more can we help/torture him with this week???

The more evil the better 😈
Toys: Hitachi wand, vibrator, suction cups (5 sizes), rubber bands (all sizes), nipple stretcher, mini dragon tail, handsfree breast pump, chopsticks, clothes pegs, binder clips (medium & large), large wooden paddle, wooden spoon, rope (jute), bondage spikes, tack bra inserts, clothes hangers
Painmeplease is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk