Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2018, 06:21 AM   #1
angelbegging

Default Punishment 19/f

I didn't post on a thread when I was meant to so I need to be punished

You can use any of my likes and/or punishments

I currently put myself in a basic wedgie to start with, I can only get out when someone tells me to or when Im being punished

Please remind me that I deserve this

Punishments: Spanking, toothpaste on clit/asshole, humping, gagging, light anal

Limits: pictures, people, public, scat

Pm wedgie and I'll do whatever wedgie for however long you want

PM me ADD and a PM dare and I will add it to my list as long as its within my limits

Every time i get a pm put toothpaste on my asshole and reapply every 5 minutes 6 times
angelbegging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:50 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Here's a challenging one. Fill up a small water balloon and coat it with toothpaste. Coat the crouch of your panties as well. Wearing just your bra, smallest crop top/top, and coated panties, place the balloon in the front of them and do a scarecrow wedgie. Make sure your shirt is rolled above your bra. Now stand in front of window facing somewhere public (better if it's s glass door/big). You have to stay like that while slowly humping that balloon. If it pops you must endure another 15 minutes.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #3
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbegging View Post
I didn't post on a thread when I was meant to so I need to be punished

You can use any of my likes and/or punishments

I currently put myself in a basic wedgie to start with, I can only get out when someone tells me to or when Im being punished

Please remind me that I deserve this
I like to make the punishment fit the crime, so I think for one week from the date you opened this thread, for every post you must post in a different person above thread or loser has to thread and complete those punishments in addition to the ones you get here. That seems fitting since your punishment is due to you not making a post. Hopefully you won't forget again.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
angelbegging

I love this idea but I can’t do it because I don’t have any water balloons sorry

PM me ADD and a PM dare and I will add it to my list as long as its within my limits

Every time i get a pm put toothpaste on my asshole and reapply every 5 minutes 6 times
Old 07-07-2018, 09:50 AM   #5
angelbegging

Thank you, that is a very fitting punishment
So I need to post in 2 threads ?

Old 07-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
I love this idea but I can’t do it because I don’t have any water balloons sorry

Then use and soft round squishy object.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #7
angelbegging

Okay I’ll try find one

Old 07-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #8
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you, that is a very fitting punishment
So I need to post in 2 threads ?
I said per post not per task. It is fair though to not include your own responses.
So with my post now that makes 4 so far. This could add up quickly if your thread really catches on.

As long as I have to post anyway, I'll give you another task.

Start a timer, and then head out to the store to buy a disposable powered tooth brush. As soon as you return home if you are daring take your clothes off in the car and then go inside. (disregard if you have a connected garage..) your choice may reduce the number of spankings you have to do later.

Once inside look at the time but keep it going. The number is how many times you have to edge. Your tool to edge is this tooth brush lathered with toothpaste. Hopefully the store wasn't too far away.

After each edge, wait 1 minute and reapply the tooth paste.

Once you complete the required edges look at the time again. The number of minutes is the number of spankings you must do before you can clean yourself up. If you walked from your car into the house naked you can half this number.

If you do this plugged you can reduce the number of edges by half.

If your clit cannot take that much vibration from the toothpaste, take note of the time when you quite and I will design a figging punishment around that number.

Please keep track of what threads you post in for the person above/loser has too. At the end you are to post a list for accountability.

Last edited by Switch528; 07-07-2018 at 10:49 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 07-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #9
angelbegging

Okay thank you I understand now. And yes I’ll end up punished a lot if more people get interested in this thread...
I went to the shop like you said and got the toothbrush. It was close by so I got home at 18;55 So I needed to do 5 edges. It was too much though and I had to stop at two, I’m really bad at edging. I stopped at 19:07 and I did give myself the spankings though

Old 07-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #10
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Okay thank you I understand now. And yes I’ll end up punished a lot if more people get interested in this thread...
I went to the shop like you said and got the toothbrush. It was close by so I got home at 18;55 So I needed to do 5 edges. It was too much though and I had to stop at two, I’m really bad at edging. I stopped at 19:07 and I did give myself the spankings though

Well, I have to say, I am impressed at how quickly you got the punishment done. Your punishment list says light anal, have you ever done figging or is that to extreme for you? It is when you carve an anal plug out of a piece of ginger root and insert it in your ass. It can be an intense experience especially when combined with spanking.

I am pleased you did this so quickly though, So pick a world cup team for the Russia Croatia game. If your team wins you get a pass on the punishment, if your team looses, I'l post a punishment for not completing the edges.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #11
angelbegging

Thank you I really aim to please

I’ve never done figging, it’s a bit too much for me. I do have a bullet vibe and other household stuff tho

I’m going to pick Russia, I don’t know football well so it’s just a guess they’ll win

Old 07-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #12
angelbegging

Russia seemed to have lost sadly, so I will do any punishment you want me too

Old 07-07-2018, 04:56 PM   #13
dreamingevil2

Why don't you spank your ass and inner thighs with a wooden spoon until they are entirely red, that includes between the cheeks. Plus if it takes less than 200 spanks you must finger toothpaste into your ass until your insides are covered nicely.

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain,anal, ice

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, messy, long term anal/denial

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

My PM Dares
dreamingevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 06:13 PM   #14
dude1

This one should be fairly straightforward. Next time you take a shower, you first get to give yourself a shoulder wedgie. But here's the catch: you need to keep the wedgie in during your entire shower. When you're done, air dry. Only when you, and the underwear, are completely dry, may you undo your wedgie.
dude1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:53 PM   #15
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Russia seemed to have lost sadly, so I will do any punishment you want me too
As I write this, your thread has been viewed 280 times. That is the magic number I will use for your punishment.

You have a choice though instead of looking at the spoiler below you could go double or nothing. You can pick any upcoming game, and any team. If they win I'll do the dare here plus another you can give me.

If you lose then You have to complete this dare plus another for the next lose. Chose what you want to do and post before you look at the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Spanking, toothpaste on clit/asshole, humping, gagging, light anal

1 Point = 10 spanks
1 point = 1 edge with tooth paste
1 point = 5 minutes of corner time
1 point = 5 hand write lines "I am a forgetful slut that doesn't post when she is supposed to"
1 point = 2 minutes of corner time holding a penny against the wall with your nose.
1 point = 1 minute gagged or plugged
10 points for giving yourself a golden shower in the bathtub 20 if you drink some
10 points if you orgasm by humping the pillow you sleep on to orgasm and don't wash it until this thread is over.

So you could do 2800 spanks 2800 edges with tooth past, any combination, but the points must all be accounted for within 24 hours of starting or it doesn't count.

I'm open to other tasks being considered as well.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a slut, punishment, slave bitch, slut control, wedgie slave