Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #1
mistress_mary

Female 30/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

30/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

I'm still just having fun and exploring, so am hoping there are some more guys out there who can help me come with some more inventive and kinky dares/commands.

I'm into the idea of being a voyeur and dominating a guy via Skype, and so am looking for a willing guy to be my experiment

You need to be an exhibitionist and a sub, able to obey my instructions and give me pleasure without expecting anything in return (my pleasure is your reward ;p).

A younger guy (so like 20-30) is preferred, but for the right guy I could go older, and you must be handsome with a nice body. Ideally someone who is nice to chat with as well and can amuse me.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and when you do please say at least a little about yourself, including what you like/dont like and experience etc.,

Advertisements
Kink Talk