Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-10-2022, 02:19 AM   #1
yourtoy1993

Male 29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (extreme serious)

29/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (extreme serious)

Dear masters and mistresses,

I wish to be your property, because I love to serve my owner and at one point wish to submit fully to you.
To give pleasure was always more important to this slave than to receive pleasure.

I am ready to receive humiliation and pain. Suffering should be normal for slave and I donīt desever any comfort, only when my owner allows it.

I wish to be owned 24/7 with rules and loose control over life. One aspect after another. TPE could be possible after building trust. I know this won't happen in a few days, but I am willing to submit to you and lay my life in your hands at some point.

Here are some examples you can turn me into:

Sissy:

If you wish, you could turn me into a sissy. A classy good looking one or a trashy one. You decide. You can bring me into the right shape, make me workout and train me orally and anally to serve every kind of cock. You can also train me to do perfect chores and madi dueties to serve you in your home someday.

As I have no female clothings to this point you could decide my wardrobe and make me buy the clothes you want me to wear. Also the high of the heels I am forced to wear of course.

Sextoy:

You can train me to be your perfect sextoy. I love to lick pussy as I love the taste. You can train me to do better better by making me workout with fleshlights for example or to force me to do hook-ups while only being allowed to serve the ladies orally. You can train me to increase my stamina for fucking while also being denialed. My orgasms shouldnīt be important to me.

The same goes for the other gender. You can train me to take any cock or toy with my ass and mouth to please you or your friends.

Gay faggot:

I declare myself as straight, but a slave does not deserve free sexual orientation. The owner decides what sexuality the slave has. To be turned into a gay faggot would humiliate me very much. I could be trained to serve at gloryholes, or I could be forced to do hook-ups. Whatever the owner decides.

Body modification:

As a slave my body dosnīt belong to me. It is a gift to you and you can decide how my body should look like. You can train me to loose fat or to gain muscles.
You can also make me grow my hair or shave.
If we match well others things are possible too.
You could pierce me on different parts of my body, like cock and balls or nipples for example. You could also force me to get a tattoo. You will decide the motive of course.

If you like you can stretch my nipples, asshole or balls till they meet your likings.

I know this will take time, but if we click this is possible..

These are just some exmaple. You decide what you want to do to me and I will follow your orders. Please donīt feel pity or mercy with me. I am a salve and my purpose is to serve you. It is my ultimate goal to bring you pleasure.

If you are interested in owning me as your slave or have any questions, please contact me via PM.

There we can chat about your fantasies and dreams and how I can fullfill them.
The following 3 users say Thank You to yourtoy1993 for this post:
Old 10-05-2022, 01:10 AM   #2
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Hi!
I noticed missing piece of information that could help you find someone for the add. In which time zone are you living?

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.

Advertisements
Kink Talk