Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-16-2020, 07:28 AM   #1
Tigerbread62

Male 18/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/sub in any place (sub or switch)

18/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/sub in any place (sub or switch)

Hi, I’m usually a sub but looking to explore my dom side. I’m looking for something casual as I’m not available 24/7 and I just want something fun. Don’t worry about having the same likes, all likes are welcome although petplay would be a bonus. I do ask that sending pics and vids can’t be a limit but face is not a requirement. Don’t mean to be rude but I would prefer girls that are not too fat, a little chubby is fine and perfectly normal. Switches are also welcome and I am willing to do tasks myself and send proof.

I will reply to all those that message me

Kik is enemaslave, please PM if you don’t have kik or if you have any questions

Last edited by Tigerbread62; 08-18-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:03 AM   #2
Tigerbread62

Just to say I am still looking

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet/socks, toilet control, banana stuffing

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plugs (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Old 10-18-2020, 04:22 AM   #3
Tigerbread62

Just thought I’d have another go to try and find someone, wasn’t successful last time, I will reply to everyone who messages me

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet/socks, toilet control, banana stuffing

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plugs (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, petplay