Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2021, 05:45 PM   #1
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Atomic Chess and Chastity - Win to Lock Me Up

I've recently been getting fairly good at a chess variant called Atomic Chess. For those unfamiliar, in Atomic, when you capture any piece, all pieces involved in the capture and every non-pawn adjacent piece "explodes." This changes the game quite a bit.

The Challenge:

To spice things up a bit, I'm putting my ability to touch on the line. If anyone challenges me to a game of Atomic with reasonable time controls* and wins, I'll lock myself in chastity for 24 hours per loss. You can challenge me up to three times per day. After you beat me, though, you're on cooldown for 24 hours.

Of course, others can continue to challenge me while I'm locked, potentially allowing the days in a cage to rack up. But I really am quite good at Atomic, so I'm fairly confident this won't get too out of hand. Famous last words, I know. I'm not sure when I'll end the thread, but I'll give at least 48 hours notice before doing it and will play anyone who posts in the thread before time expires, even if I don't get around to playing them before the expiration of time.

To keep me honest, all winners can request pictures to prove that I'm locked via Kik for the duration of the challenge.

Hygiene is important, and it's difficult to clean certain areas while caged. If I wind up caged for longer than a couple days, I will let myself out briefly every other day to quickly clean. I won't touch gratuitously, though, and will immediately lock back up when I'm out of the shower.

* I consider reasonable time controls to be between 1 to 10 minutes per side and up to 5 second increments. I prefer something like 3 minutes, 2 second increments, but that's up to you. I will not play hyper time controls (e.g. 15 seconds, no increment).

How to Challenge Me:

I'll be playing on Lichess, but beyond that, I'm not too picky. If I'm online, feel free to PM me a Lichess link and I'll join at my earliest convenience. If I'm not online (or if I don't respond quickly, which probably means I'm playing someone else), you can post in this thread to reserve next in line. Include whether you prefer me to reach out by PM or Kik when I'm next available.

Be sure you remember to select the Atomic variant! I will not be accepting challenges in standard chess.

Best of luck!

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk