Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-09-2024, 09:55 PM   #1
Darklight

Male 28/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

28/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

Hello there!
I知 putting my ad back out there to try to find my perfect dom! I知 also looking to make some friends along the way. I really enjoy getdare and getting to explore this lifestyle!

About me

I知 male. I am a very head strong and determined person. Once I set my mind to something, I give it my all. With that said, I am a very submissive person and I do enjoy pleasing others even at my own expense. I enjoy reading, playing board games, movies (super hero movie are some of my favorites), and I look for opportunities to visit game stores and conventions when possible. I guess I知 a bit of a nerd haha!

Likes and interests

I do have a little bit of experience as a sub although this is the most serious I致e become towards making this my lifestyle every day. I知 still developing my list of likes but I enjoy orgasm control, cum play, anal (interested in having an anal orgasm but haven稚 gotten there yet), denial, teasing, joi, and I知 sure there痴 more. I am a pretty open person and I知 willing to try new things. I知 interested in being owned and giving my control to someone else. There痴 something so relieving about giving someone control of my sexuality and potentially more of my life.

Dislikes and limits

As far as limits goes, I won稚 do anything that involves social suicide. Im willing to do hidden public but anything too public is going to be a limit. Needles, blood, scat, vomit are all limits. For dislikes (still willing to do, maybe good for punishments/tasks) I would say pain, cbt, bladder control, line writing etc.

Toys

I have a dildo, nipple clamps, a fleshlight, some bondage cuffs, butt plugs, cock rings (including a vibrating one), collar/leash etc. I知 also willing to pick up new supplies as needed within reason.

What am I looking for

I am looking for an owner. I want to find someone that I relate to and cares about me but is willing to put their foot down and control me. I am looking for something more long term and not just to help you get off once. I知 willing to put in the work to make this worth your time and energy and I hope I can please you. I知 hoping to find someone really and genuine but strict when needed.

Contact me

Thank you for reading my ad and I hope I made a good impression! I知 sure you have questions and want to discuss further. You can reach me here or on kik. My username is dispeldarkness on kik. If there is another communication channel you would prefer, let me know and I can look into it.
Darklight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darklight for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk