Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2023, 05:59 PM   #1
Drq

Question Forced Exposure Walk

Hey all, I have an idea I'm working on but I'm stuck and would love to crowdsource solutions. The basic idea is to create a predicament that forces one to have to walk around with their butt showing for a period of time.

The original idea I had was to wear a hoodie with a big pocket in the front you can put both your hands in. I would wear wrist cuffs that can be attached with a lock, pull my pants down in the back, and then lock my wrists together inside the hoodie pocket, keeping them together in front of me so I can't pull my pants back up until I am unlocked. I toyed with the idea of a timed padlock set for a couple minutes but they seem to not fail safe so I don't want to use them (if it were to run out of battery or malfunction it would stay locked, not good). Since that doesn't seem like a good idea I'm just using a regular lock with keys. Hide a key somewhere, walk away from it as far as you dare, and then continue with the predicament having to walk back to the key with your bare butt showing until you can unlock yourself (spare key to be kept in my shoe or something).

Turns out all this kind of sucks, it's pretty trivial to pull your pants back up even with your wrists cuffed together inside of a hoodie pocket, so I come to you all for advice. If there is anything you can think of to add to the predicament to make it work that would be awesome! Currently my thoughts are on something like zipties to prevent my pants from being pulled up until they are cut, but I haven't figured out the logistics, or if it is even possible. I am also open to ideas completely different than mine, as long as it carries the same spirit of a short forced exposure walk.

Thanks all

Limits: Bodily fluids, messy, anal, videos, involving friends/family/job, getting arrested, personal information

Likes: Embarrassment, exposing my butt (online or IRL), risky, hidden public, teasing
Drq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, exposure, lock, public