Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-04-2023, 01:26 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Eye Bondage and risk of exposure (3 example dares)

Hey,

there are some dares from the past that some former submissives did together with me and that I would like to share now with more people as I always remembered them being quite creative yet risky.

First of all, let me please ask you to stay cautious and take care of yourself, when doing risky dares in general. If you don't fell well trying out risky things in (hidden) public, then better don't do it. Please don't molest other people with your actions and stay on the legal side, depending on your country's rules and law regulations.

That being said, my former submissives did some quite arousing dares that dealt with the risk of being caught - without actually getting caught. It was not about real exhibitionism, rather about avoiding being seen. All of these dares had to do with being potentially (!) exposed while also being nude in embarassing positions.

1) Trapped at the lost place
One of my former subs was an urbex fan, she loved to explore long forgotten and abandoned placed such as old factories, non-operating clinics or ruined buildings. We chose a place where she knew that sometimes other people who share the same hobby are visiting on a regular base, mostly after dawn due to the creepy atmosphere they want to experience. So we made sure to be a bit earlier, pick a good place within that abandoned house and started. After getting completely undressed had to tie her legs in spread position to a heating pipe and set a timer. Her goal was to reach at least 4 orgasms in a row while being exposed like this before she was allowed to untie herself again. Knowing that other explorers could visit any time and easily catch her in the middle of her task if she did not manage to climax in time. (If any of you chooses to do a similar dare, stay safe please, as abandoned structures can have many hazards and also tell someone else where you are for emergency cases).

2) Showing it all at the changing room
This one was not so much about actual bondage, but rather about some kind of inner boundaries, by restricting your sensory perception. In this dare my submissive had to masturbate at a crowded place and expose her most intimate spots, without getting caught by the people around her. She had to do that inside of a changing room cabin at a larger shopping mall around her area, leaving the curtains a bit open (just a tiny little bit, not enough to entirely let others see inside, but allowing them to notice her general shape). She then had to use her headphones she brought with her, so that she was not able to listen to her surroundings anymore. And use her panties as some improvised blindfold so that she also could not watch what was going on outside her cabin anymore. With her senses restricted like this, she then began to spread open not only her legs, but also her pussy lips, stretching them towards the curtain's direction, exposing each single detail of her most sensitive spots. (We of course made sure it was a store in which only adults were customers and that there weren't many other people at the time she did that dare, so the risk was not as high as you might think)

3) A bright light in the night
This one was extra-risky as I remember the sub who did this with me was having fantasies about not just masturbating in front of strangers, but people from her surroundings catching her instead (which of course should stay fantasy only, but yet we made use of this scenario in a way). She was living at a quite rural area, with just one house next to her own property. The neighbors were an older couple, about twice her age, very kind but not really anyone she would find sexually appealing under normal circumstances. For this dare we waited until the middle of the night, until we could be sure, her neighbors were probably asleep. Then she sat down on her chair and positioned herself right in front of the big full size window at her living room, facing directly towards her neighbors' home. She was lifting her nighties so her boobs and pussy would have been visible, but yet didn't allow anyone to see as she kept all the lights off and quietly sat there in the dark. For the next step, she had to use one of her smart lighting desk lamps that could be controled by an app on her phone and place it directly in front of her chair. We set a random timer, so she would not know when it would happen: But the goal was to masturbate there in the dark, until all of a sudden the smart light would activate randomly and would shine a bright light spot on her spread opened legs. In order to make it even more arousing, she also had to tie herself to the chair, so she could not easily close her legs in case she was panicking. My sub told me, that was one of her most intense orgasms she has ever experienced.

So, if there are any of you who are into similar kind of exposure dares, feel free to comment on my subs' experience or share your own one here, I would be glad to get to know more potential scenarios that deal with the same topic.

And again: Please stay safe, don't get caught and abide the laws in your country when playing with risk.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361

Last edited by OhMyGosh; 08-04-2023 at 01:34 AM.
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:
Old 08-06-2023, 01:29 AM   #2
Hidden Desires

First, I love how well thought out all of these are! It's content like this which keeps me coming back to GetDare!

This is my preferred brand of exhibitionism. Because of my career, I cannot get caught. However, I am fine doing low risk stuff that still gives a rush. I also would never want to involve others explicitly.

My go to dare at an old house was to hide several fake keys and one real key to my house throughout my yard. Some of these were very minimal risk. Some were a lot riskier (like a mailbox by the street). I would also set up a variety of tasks related to my other kinks and write them on note cards. Each spot would get a key and a notecard.

When I was ready, I would strip naked and lock the door forcing me to find the real key. My game was to go to each location one at a time (either by choice or randomly) and grab the key and index card. I would have to complete the task on the index card before I would try the key. If the key didn't work, I would have to go to the next.

I did this countless times over two years, and two memorable events still turn me on. The first was when the house next to me was vacant and waiting for a new tenant. I decided to place a key over on their back porch. To get to it, I had to hop a fence (not fun when naked). The porch was lit up bright, but I could only be seen by this house, my house, and the second floor of an elderly neighbors house. My task was to ride my dildo blindfolded and a dice set it for 5 minutes. It was so thrilling to know I was trespassing on this property, fucking my ass in bright light, and not knowing who could see.

Later that year, someone moved in. I had a fence so I was still able to play a bit more careful. I played later at 3:30am. While going for the mailbox key, I heard their dog bark. I then smelled cigarettes and realized my neighbor was on his front porch! I quickly scurried to my back yard and he definitely came into my driveway to see what his dog was barking at. He went back to his house but smoked and chatted on his phone for like 40 minutes. I had no choice but to stay silent and naked in my back yard as his dog made occasional growls though the fence. Eventually they went inside as the sun was starting to break. I sprinted to the mailbox to grab the key and go inside

Unfortunately, I don't have a great set up anymore. My neighbors are night owls and we have a bright streetlight in the front yard. They walk their dog at night in front of our house and the across neighbor has a camera. I'm still good in the back yard to a degree but it's a lot riskier and I'm at a loss as what I can do now. Anny suggestions? I also like changing room and toilet cubicles.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 01:58 AM   #3
LuckyLass

These are very much the type of risky dare fantasies I have but never been brave enough to actually do yet.
Old 08-06-2023, 04:54 AM   #4
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLass View Post
These are very much the type of risky dare fantasies I have but never been brave enough to actually do yet.
It's okay. But would you still be so kind and share some of these fantasies of yours with us?

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

Old 08-06-2023, 04:57 AM   #5
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
First, I love how well thought out all of these are! It's content like this which keeps me coming back to GetDare!

This is my preferred brand of exhibitionism. Because of my career, I cannot get caught. However, I am fine doing low risk stuff that still gives a rush. I also would never want to involve others explicitly.

My go to dare at an old house was to hide several fake keys and one real key to my house throughout my yard. Some of these were very minimal risk. Some were a lot riskier (like a mailbox by the street). I would also set up a variety of tasks related to my other kinks and write them on note cards. Each spot would get a key and a notecard.

When I was ready, I would strip naked and lock the door forcing me to find the real key. My game was to go to each location one at a time (either by choice or randomly) and grab the key and index card. I would have to complete the task on the index card before I would try the key. If the key didn't work, I would have to go to the next.

I did this countless times over two years, and two memorable events still turn me on. The first was when the house next to me was vacant and waiting for a new tenant. I decided to place a key over on their back porch. To get to it, I had to hop a fence (not fun when naked). The porch was lit up bright, but I could only be seen by this house, my house, and the second floor of an elderly neighbors house. My task was to ride my dildo blindfolded and a dice set it for 5 minutes. It was so thrilling to know I was trespassing on this property, fucking my ass in bright light, and not knowing who could see.

Later that year, someone moved in. I had a fence so I was still able to play a bit more careful. I played later at 3:30am. While going for the mailbox key, I heard their dog bark. I then smelled cigarettes and realized my neighbor was on his front porch! I quickly scurried to my back yard and he definitely came into my driveway to see what his dog was barking at. He went back to his house but smoked and chatted on his phone for like 40 minutes. I had no choice but to stay silent and naked in my back yard as his dog made occasional growls though the fence. Eventually they went inside as the sun was starting to break. I sprinted to the mailbox to grab the key and go inside

Unfortunately, I don't have a great set up anymore. My neighbors are night owls and we have a bright streetlight in the front yard. They walk their dog at night in front of our house and the across neighbor has a camera. I'm still good in the back yard to a degree but it's a lot riskier and I'm at a loss as what I can do now. Anny suggestions? I also like changing room and toilet cubicles.
Wow, that was so brave and so well designed. It's a shame that the conditions have changed so much, that you are not able to try anything like this anymore. But I totally agree with you, under the actual circumstances now with night owl neighbors and cameras dares like these would lead to an instant social suicide. So better don't try it anymore.

Old 08-07-2023, 08:05 AM   #6
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Wow, very nice stories and Scenarios!

I'd love to be more brave and do some outdoor-stuff. But usualy i'm to much of a chicken^^
And like Hidden Desires, i can't realy get caught because of my job. But the thrill of the possibility...

But still: hard to convince yourself to do stuff like this if you're not on the brave side

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 01:15 AM   #7
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanpow View Post
Wow, very nice stories and Scenarios!

I'd love to be more brave and do some outdoor-stuff. But usualy i'm to much of a chicken^^
And like Hidden Desires, i can't realy get caught because of my job. But the thrill of the possibility...

But still: hard to convince yourself to do stuff like this if you're not on the brave side
I agree with you, each of these dares would have had severe consequences if my submissives got caught. So I totally understand, that no matter how tempting it might sound, you may not want to risk losing your job or experience any other negative reactions. In our case, it was a quite similar situation, which lead us to do some precautions and tone down the risk a bit. Also, I would never ask a beginner to try any of these dares I mentioned, all of them clearly are for experienced submissives who I know I could trust (and who also had enough trust in their own abilities).

Old 11-15-2023, 12:30 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

My fantasy would be in a bit well traveled wooded area. I will be with my master, who has a bag of goodies. During the walk, she would give me tasks, or ask for various articles of clothing.
I might get a butt plug inserted, hands cuffed behind the back, possibly collared and leash. It would be up to her.

I was once blindfolded. Told to take off my clothing. Then tied to a light post with a time delay lock, my clothing was about 200 feet away, and had to walk naked to them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exposure, hidden, public, tied up