Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-19-2018, 10:19 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Does being fucked by a strap-on count as fucking?

If someone (most likely a girl) wears a strap-on and fucks you with it, does that really count as sex and fucking?

I think it does, but what do you think?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:23 PM   #2
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

I think it definitely counts.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:05 AM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Great question.

It is most definitely considered fucking as a dick is a dick, prosthetic or natural. However apparently that doesn't make you a homosexual, it supposedly means you are comfortable with your heterosexuality.

Does it make sense, I am really not sure but hey, it's an answer to your question, well sort of.

Lol.

A good question though.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:18 AM   #4
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
It is most definitely considered fucking as a dick is a dick, prosthetic or natural. However apparently that doesn't make you a homosexual, it supposedly means you are comfortable with your heterosexuality.

Does it make sense, I am really not sure but hey, it's an answer to your question, well sort of.

Lol.

A good question though.
Thank you!

I don't think it means you're homosexual. Homosexual means you are attracted to somebody of the same sex. I am definitely not attracted to the same sex, I never have been in my life. However the idea of being fucked in the ass excites me so I would gladly have a woman fuck me. So that doesn't make me homosexual as there is no guy involved.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 01-26-2018, 03:57 PM   #5
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

yes, it totally counts
Old 01-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #6
Allykat

Yup. But while at it not being penetrated at all with any object counts so fucking too. Otherwise most lesbians would be virgins which obviously isn't true. Sex =/= penetration

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #7
mslut1961

Of course it counts.
mslut1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #8
Maleslut92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I don't think it means you're homosexual. Homosexual means you are attracted to somebody of the same sex. I am definitely not attracted to the same sex, I never have been in my life. However the idea of being fucked in the ass excites me so I would gladly have a woman fuck me. So that doesn't make me homosexual as there is no guy involved.
Of course it counts. I have never been fucked with a strap-on, but I have used toys in my ass and the climax is amazing. I can't imagine how awesome it would be if it was a woman fucking me with a strap-on. Is your gf up for it?

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:51 PM   #9
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely it counts
Old 01-27-2018, 02:37 PM   #10
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Thank you!

I do apologize as you are most definitely correct. I have absolutely no attraction to guys at all however being fucked by a strap-on or a real dick or even sucking a dick does not make me a homosexual either because I am only attracted to girls.

So I believe the correct terminology for myself would be homo flexible. Anyone who would consider any sort of anal play I guess at most should be labeled as open minded and not generalized as a type of sexuality because toys have nothing to do with gender. However, what is the difference between a dildo and a dick? If your willing to be fucked in the ass with a toy by a woman, then you would also enjoy it with a real dick from a man. Only reason some may deny this is because they are a homophobe due to the way society has always been.

Wake up though people, the modern age doesn't discriminate against that, at least not on here, so there is no point in lying on here.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 10:47 PM   #11
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
If your willing to be fucked in the ass with a toy by a woman, then you would also enjoy it with a real dick from a man. Only reason some may deny this is because they are a homophobe due to the way society has always been.
You are right about this as well. I am not homophone and yes, if I enjoy a dildo in my ass I would enjoy a dick in my ass too, I have to admit. Also, when someone asked me if I'd ever give a guy a blowjob, I couldn't say no outright. I have sucked on and deepthroated my dildo and I love it because if feels so humiliating. The idea of sucking a guy or even deepthroating a guy would feel even more humiliating and thus it would still turn me on.
But since I am still not attracted to guys, the thought of doing all this also turns me off.
But I guess there's a still a difference between the physicial and the emotional. Sex is just sex, there doesn't have to be attraction for it to be able to enjoy the feeling of it... I think....

Does this make me heteroflexible? I really don't know.

This might actually be a good blog topic.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 01-27-2018, 10:49 PM   #12
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
Of course it counts. I have never been fucked with a strap-on, but I have used toys in my ass and the climax is amazing. I can't imagine how awesome it would be if it was a woman fucking me with a strap-on. Is your gf up for it?
Sadly, I don't have a gf or anyone I could ask.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 08-06-2021, 11:36 PM   #13
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I would so yes absolutely it counts

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 08:45 AM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

While I'm not attracted solely to one sex. I could never love a man like I would a women. I have experienced an ass fuck and would not mind having it reamed again. Strap on or a real cock
Old 09-29-2021, 07:45 AM   #15
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Yes, it does. Why would it not. It is penetrative sex.
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk