Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-09-2024, 07:30 PM   #1
horsemaine

Male 33/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

33/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hey! 33 male from the east coast here. I'm seeking a female submissive/slave, who is opened minded and looking for online play (not sketchy at all right?). You don't have to be in the same timezone as me (but be somewhat close!).

There's just something that I love about a submissive woman, who are eager to please. Maybe it's because I crave attention and control--not from everyone, but just one girl. And I, by no means expect you to be available 24/7. I understand life happens and things get in the way of play time. With that being said please have a fixed schedule, know when you're available-we can work something out. I'm pretty flexible with this. Even when we're not available to live-chat, I can still give you tasks throughout your day and expect well written detailed reports afterwards, as reading what you've done will turn me on greatly.

A little about myself- 5'8, tan, slim, long black hair pulled into a ponytail/bun, industrial/eyebrow piercings, 1 tattoo I'm single, I live alone in my own apartment, Full Time job 5 Days/Wk (morning shifts, monday - friday). I'm a dominant with sadistic tendencies. Aside from kink I tend to be sarcastic and love dark humor. I enjoy playing video games, infact I just finished chained echoes, witcher 3, and elden ring (can't wait for the DLC). I like to watch anime (been watching solo leveling, undead unwanted adventurer, goblin slayer). Finally I enjoy going to the gym, no pain no gain.

Kinks include: Orgasm Control (Edging, Denial, Forced Orgasms, Ruining), Humiliation/Degradation, Anal, TPE, CNC, DDlg, Hypnosis (this one is new for me!) --Just to list a few!

Limits are: Blood, Scat, Gore, needles (just looking at them makes my skin crawl).

I don't know how best to say this, but I'm fucking big on Orgasm Control. I want to tell you where to cum, how many times to cum, what to wear when you're cumming, and oh man...deny your favorite feeling in the world for days on end--beg me to give you a release. I want you horny, wet, hot and bothered all the time. You will want to orgasm, it'll eat away at you. You'll become so horny you'll find yourself humping desks, tables, anything with an edge--to get to edge! The perfect balance of edging and forced orgasms. I'm also very big on punishments, I try to be as creative as possible.

Webcam/Mic and Pics are a Plus! But are certainly not needed. I want to be able to chat at least once daily, I also have discord but would prefer to start on reddit chats. I'm not looking for a platonic relationship where we fall in love. I've been down that road before and it doesn't work out for me. If you don't have any toys that's okay, household items work fine too. English doesn't have to be your first language but please I can't do "pls ssir mek me cum" anymore I'll literally die. Outside of the D/s relation I'm always down to talk about previous experiences, fantasies, hobbies, rp and life! If you can't hold a conversation, it'll be a terrible experience for both of us. If you have a ghosting complex put a white sheet over your head, cut some holes out. So that you can see and look in the mirror because you should be disappointed in yourself.

tldr version: M Seeking S(F) 18 +

Kinks include: Orgasm Control (Edging, Denial, Forced Orgasms Ruining), Humiliation/Degradation, Anal, TPE, CNC, Hypnosis, Bathroom control, Facefucking, Detailed repsonses.

Limits are: Blood, Scat, Gore, needles

PM me with Age and Location, Toys, Favorite punishment/reward, Limits, Kinks, and a little about yourself.

Thanks for reading!
horsemaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk