Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-08-2024, 05:12 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Female 34/female/sub seeks 27-47/male/dom in any place

Hello kinky people!

I am Butterfly and I am 34 years old. I am poly and live with my husband and our 4 fur babies. I also have other kink/romantic partners. My husband and I are not currently kinky together, but we are very much in love.

I am a switch, but I am specifically looking for dominant energy in my life.

My submissive side doesn't get a lot of attention. I am very much in control in my personal life. I am the planner, organizer, care giver. My submissive side is very vulnerable and therefore it takes me time to let her out. I really need to build trust and get to know somebody before I can submit. However, I am very eager to get to that point. I am very self aware, and I am an open book. I love to share and get to know somebody.

My biggest kink (and turn on) is control. Most of my other kinks stem from that control. I would love to share more details about specific kinks. I have a full list in my signature if you are interested in reading. I also thrive on experimenting, trying new things and pushing/finding my limits. If we aren't growing and learning then we are just dying and I am not ready for that!

I have low expectations to be honest. At the least I want to have a fun, flirty conversation. But I am open to finding somebody who I can truly build a loving, trusting connection with who I can show my submissive side and give myself to them.

Some deal breakers for me:
* I don't jive too well somebody who can't put effort into a conversation. That starts with using non-text speak, and at least attempting to spell things properly. I am not a grammar nazi but if you can't type out the word "you" then I don't think we are going to be a match.

* My preferred age range is 27-47. There is some wiggle room but if you are old enough to be my dad, it just feels too icky.

* I do not condone cheating. If you are partnered, please be in a ENM relationship.

* I think that is all. So if you made it this far and you want to chat, please send me a chat message with some details about yourself. If you can't put in the effort, I won't respond.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 04-07-2024, 04:18 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Just a monthly little bumpity bump

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys