Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-08-2024, 10:38 AM   #1
Young-Chastity-Sock

Male 22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious only!!)

22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (serious only!!)

My name is Tim and I’m seeking an online Educator / Daddy / Master.

The scenario:
I like to play a 10 y old boy (Tim) in a very rich, royal family. For instance: Tim (royal name Timothy (he hates the name and gets called like that when he’s in trouble)) lives in a very rich atmosphere, a royal family with e.g. a villa, butler (Max), dad (Mr. Miller) and a lot of servants and personal. Tim is forced to stay and can't leave and run away, even if he tries to. They find methods to keep me here, e.g. gps chip or other restrictions. It's all against Tims will and I'm being forced to get well behaved, disciplined and act like a royal should, even at the cost of my "regular" childhood. I also need to learn posture, speech, behavior and rarely being allowed to do childish stuff e.g. playing football or Lego and every move of me is supervised and controlled so the image of the family to the publicity stays how it should be. For the father I'm just an unthankfully boy who always gets in trouble, is annoying and gets removed a lot of privilege. Every move is upervised and controlled. Tim has no rights to decide anything on his own. It's a bit like a Harry Potter scenario where Harry needs to live with the Dursleys.

The father is the leader of the house who is very dominant, stern, strict and wants discipline, eticettes and good manners (the royal part), who makes me force to attend lessons, learn speech, posture and everything and need to act as a royal to the publicity who comes by here and then or we have to present our family on some events and stuff.

If Tim doesn't follow he gets severly punished. If mostly the loss of privileges, loss of senses (speeking, seeing and whatever), loss of choices, locked in my room with guards in front, deny of food and drink, serving other kids, left outside the villa in the cold, and so on. But most of it, loss of privileges that I usually have as a royal (food, get whatever I want, great toys and so on).

Tim also has to go on trips and fly with planes all over the world a lot of times. Mr. Miller is King and the whole scenario and story should be like the life of Prince George and everything should be as luxury and royalty as possible. Mr. Miller and Tim are well known all around the world as King and his son.

I'm also into:
  • Socks/Shoes/Feet
  • Latex/Rubber
  • Chastity
  • TPE
  • Bondage
  • Ageplay
  • Roleplay
  • Dog-Play

If you are interested or have any question, just message me: Telegram (ChastitySockBoy).

Tags:
Chastity, cage, belt, daddy, father, dad, son, sohn, kid, child, adult, teen, age, play, ageplay, childish, roleplay, role-play, role, boarding, school, orphanage, socks, soxs, sneaker, bdsm, slave, boy, master, bondage, bound, grown, up, grow, education, puppy, machine, sir, helpless, afraid, force, enforced, forced, permanent, long, term, time, 24/7, superfit, striped, fuck, segufix, diaper, diapers, collar, dog, human, training, train, teach, form, instruction, commands, command, twink, boi, carer, childcarer, fetish, fetisch, shoe, shoes, anal, dildo, spanking, spank, old, uniform, cam, stern, dom, gag, gagged, rubber, leather, meister, sub, slave, sklave, butler, keusch, keuschheit, keuschhaltung, sniff, lick, online, feet, fetish, rollenspiel, long-term, device, slavery, little, middle, plug, fesseln, junge, cbt, balls, knebel, erziehung, plugged, verbot, regeln, socken, schuhe, dauer, geil, kg, tpe, total, power, exchange, vater, Herr, Erzieher, schule, schüler, baby, Regeln, strafe, keuschheitsgürtel, sm, toys, aufgaben, zwang, disziplin, adoption, adoptieren, sir, windel, lehrer, erziehungsberechtigter, eltern, bestrafung, qual, quälen, diener, twink, feet, foot, fuß, füße, sock, butt, streng, riechen, lecken, Käfig, internat,
Young-Chastity-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM   #2
DoublemintFlash

Tim, I'd be interested in playing with you this scenario but through Kik or Discord

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
GD Password: applesauce
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM   #3
Young-Chastity-Sock

Default Still looking

Im still looking .
Young-Chastity-Sock is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk