Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-07-2024, 02:02 PM   #1
Klickfoot

Male 27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (diapers)

27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (diapers)

Hey guys so I'll explain about myself a bit then what I'm looking

About me:

I'm 27 years old from Germany, work a boring job and live alone. On the kinky side I like all things to do with diapers, being helpless and humiliated. Which is also the reason why In the past I have been trained to become a premature ejaculator. Now I can't control myself and I usually cum in about 45 seconds. I like being risky and doing dares more then just sending you pictures all day, but I do picture and video proof of orders. I enjoy being a sissy as well but not as much time to get dressed up and fully prepared all the time so that is more of a once and awhile. I have lots of diapers, some sissy clothes, panties, dildo, and more. I live alone and generally have some free time.

What I want:

A dom, who is not turned off by my diaper kink, that will work with me and enjoys being the one in control. Tell me what to do and how to do it. Make me do dares/tasks/orders. At the moment I have the fantasy to be trained to become a bedwetter, to enforce me wearing diaper every day, so I would love to find someone who enforces the training and creates rules to achieve this goal. I also enjoy creativity a lot and having new things and challenges. Hidden Public are my favourite so take me out get risky. I also have a kink for forced bi which I would like to explore in the future.

If you are interested or just want to talk, feel free to message me
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 06:58 AM   #2
Klickfoot

I'm still looking
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 08:59 PM   #3
Pledgemaster

Hit me up diaper fag.

Kik is pledgemaster9
Pledgemaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk