Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:32 PM   #48
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Realy good reports.
But im sadly that you have no freetime for other dares :-(
What is with dares for one time?
When I fit my plug in my ass consistently I can cut out other dares! Some of them are "just until you can fit it". I also might start to adjust repetitive dares in order to give other people the chance.

What dare did you want to put?
pleasbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:42 PM   #49
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

A little bit pain for your wet horny pussy. And more edging that you only can think on what a horny slut you are ;-)

Or an little bit longer dare.

Do you have a rule how long do you must stay in denial?

Kik: DenMa5
Old 04-01-2020, 10:02 PM   #50
Killerhipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasbre View Post
I also might start to adjust repetitive dares in order to give other people the chance.
I wasn't sure exactly how long to make dares repeat for I put them on indefinite with the intention of changing them as things progress.

Quote:
I'm going to put my foot down and say only one for Saturdays. I also think its more fair to keep garjzla's dare because I'm doing Killerhipo's dare the rest of the week and that dare only once. I will still do a report that night, but after I finish the rest of my tasks.
I overlooked that, had simply set the tasks to be every two days. Now they are set to be more consistent, with a defined break on Saturday as a reward.

Quote:
But im sadly that you have no freetime for other dares :-(
What is with dares for one time?
Master_of_humiliate, I have the current prime Saturday spot, I'm willing to work with you for the following Saturday slot. I'm sure the two of us can think of something 'nice' for Pleasbre.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:07 PM   #51
pleasbre

Quote:
A little bit pain for your wet horny pussy. And more edging that you only can think on what a horny slut you are ;-)

Or an little bit longer dare.

Do you have a rule how long do you must stay in denial?
I don't like to cum unless someone else makes me cum in person. I prefer to stay horny and slutty for anyone who wants to use me
Old 04-01-2020, 10:08 PM   #52
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerhipo View Post
I wasn't sure exactly how long to make dares repeat for I put them on indefinite with the intention of changing them as things progress.

I overlooked that, had simply set the tasks to be every two days. Now they are set to be more consistent, with a defined break on Saturday as a reward.

Master_of_humiliate, I have the current prime Saturday spot, I'm willing to work with you for the following Saturday slot. I'm sure the two of us can think of something 'nice' for Pleasbre.

Thank you for the break time! It made me smile
Old 04-01-2020, 10:31 PM   #53
pleasbre

Note

Evening diary Wed April 1st:

A few notes before I get on with the rest of my diary. I'm sorry for disappearing last night, and there were a few tasks I didn't complete because I needed rest. Thank you all for being so accommodating as I move around things and adjust tasks as it gets overwhelming. When I'm doing dares it can be really fun but I also unfortunately can't be a slut 24/7. For anyone that has given me a dare, I'm taking pictures now and again (trying to get more comfortable with that soft limit of mine) and I'll be posting them to a twitter account. DM me if you want the link. A reward for you

On that note, I didn't complete any dares from 8pm-8am last night. I missed my anal training, cleaning my room with my toys, the edging this morning with my holes, morning deepthroat practice, and my morning bondage. Please PM me if you'd like me to take a punishment or makeup those dares at another time. I didn't have the energy and I needed a good night's rest.

As for goals, especially during this quarantine, those have turned into: anal training, deepthroat training, and fitness.

Anal training: I'm currently fucking myself on my dildo in my ass, dripping wet. I haven't been able to edge since this morning because I don't have an evening edges dare today and I was told not to touch my pussy or my clit unless it was for a dare. I'm horny but in a different way, and its odd but very very nice. It's less intense but I feel a lot sluttier. It feels like an accomplishment! I normally really don't like the feeling of fucking my ass. It sort of makes me feel nauseous. It also slid in with a little less difficulty even though I haven't fucked my ass in 24 hours. It burned when it first went in, that sort of sharp pain (if any of you have experienced it), but I rode out the feeling for the first time ever and it went away really quickly.

Deepthroating: I didn't practice today, but yesterday I did well. I also focused on actually sucking the dildo like I would during a blowjob, even though it was exhausting, but I beat my record by more than 2x.

Exercise: I'm sore all over, but I feel great after I finish exercising. I'm gonna be honest, the only thing that hurts right now about fucking my ass is the ache in my thighs and butt from my weight workout and the run this morning.

Other dares:
This morning I edged 8 times while my laundry was in the wash with the vibrator on high in my panties. It was sort of exhilarating, because I had to turn on the vibrator while I was switching my load from the washer into the drier and I edged in the laundry room of my dorm. Then I edged again 6 times while I folded my clothes and neatly put them away. I like having the motivation to do this stuff faster. Normally I just watch youtube while I fold my clothes and it takes me at least an hour because I take my time. Even with edging this morning, it only took me thirty minutes and I had to fold nearly EVERY article of clothing I own.

The breast torture was... intense. I found a random dice dare on getdare and just ignored the nipple torture stuff because my piercings need more time to heal, especially after what they've been through the past few days. I've never successfully bound my tits with tape but I tried a different kind of tape today and it worked. They were so sensitive and it was a lot easier to hit them hard. I switched between a hairbrush, the handle of a cooking utensil, and my charger cord (just to see what it felt like). It made me so wet and I was so mad I couldn't touch my clit, but also kinda happy. I think the sexual frustration made me go a bit hard though. My tits are really starting to bruise.

Sexual story: When I was eating dinner I hopped on discord to talk with some of my friends. My best friend, who I've had two threesomes with (she's definitely a bottom but she can be kind of a tease) jokingly told me to "shut up whore" and I felt such a throb in my pussy. I told her not to tease in front of all of my other friends in the server and it was hot.

Oh shoot edit #2: I forgot to talk about which things are working for me and which aren't. Now that the anal training has decreased down to min 30 minutes a day, I'm feeling a lot better about it. Same for the enemas. We'll see how every other day goes for the enemas. I'm still a little worried about it, but it's probably doable. No-touch outside of dares (except my ass) is really helping me feel excited about the dares I'm getting, too, and is helping me concentrate on my work and school work. Exercising has worked great as well. I like it at the beginning of the day because it helps me concentrate. The morning edge has been a struggle bc I'm always worried about my ass being unclean, but I haven't run into that problem yet and I use my vibrator in my ass with my dildo in my pussy and mouth. I'm not having a fun time with morning bondage. It feels like a wasted hour bc I can't do anything with a drooling mouth and hands tied. It also means I can't eat anything, drink coffee, or drink water before I exercise and once I finish with exercising my stomach aches when I don't eat something small. I may ask to adjust this to once a week. I also don't mind the 6:30am wakeup calls! It's nice to watch the sunrise. We'll see how I fare with sleep deprivation next week, because I felt like an emotional trashheap after Monday night/Tuesday morning's hourly edging.

Quick edit! My midterm which was supposed to be postponed till Monday is opening tomorrow morning. I won't be doing any sleep dares tonight/tomorrow night because of the midterms, so I'll move those to a different day.

Last edited by pleasbre; 04-01-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:54 PM   #54
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Very nice report - you are working hard and doing a good job. I have cancelled my middle of the night task assignment for the next two nights.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:01 PM   #55
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Very nice report - you are working hard and doing a good job. I have cancelled my middle of the night task assignment for the next two nights.
Thank you sir! I need the sleep
Old 04-02-2020, 12:45 AM   #56
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This can be done as part of your self bondage on Saturday.

Take two belts and your dog bone and put the dog bone between your boobs and put one belt around you tightly above your boobs and one below to hold the bone in place. Make them as tight as possible. Do this for at least 2 hours.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:32 AM   #57
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
This can be done as part of your self bondage on Saturday.

Take two belts and your dog bone and put the dog bone between your boobs and put one belt around you tightly above your boobs and one below to hold the bone in place. Make them as tight as possible. Do this for at least 2 hours.
I'm confused as to what the goal of this is. I also don't think that will work with the size of it?
Old 04-02-2020, 09:57 AM   #58
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I have never seen the item so I will take your word for it that it wouldn't physically work.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:16 PM   #59
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasbre View Post
I don't like to cum unless someone else makes me cum in person. I prefer to stay horny and slutty for anyone who wants to use me
Oh i like this .
So i think younare a horny slut at the moment ;-)
When do you have had your ladt orgasm?

Kik: DenMa5
Old 04-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #60
pleasbre

Quote:
Oh i like this .
So i think younare a horny slut at the moment ;-)
When do you have had your ladt orgasm?
My last orgasm was March 13th
The following user says Thank You to pleasbre for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, calendar, control, deepthroat, denial