Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-28-2024, 04:25 AM   #46
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
  1. How many guys have you slept with since going inactive here?
    Katrina: I would say 4, couple of them were repeats from our college
    Tori: 2 guys actually, one who is more steady and other was spontaneous
  2. How many girls have you slept with since going inactive here?
    Katrina: Two, that was with Tori and other girl I met at a club
    Tori: Only Katrina
  3. Katrina, since you've said you're handling most of the responses, when we see a response in green does that mean you're typing out what Tori tells you or is Tori the one actually typing it?
    Katrina: Many a times it is me typing out the responses Tori shares with me. Sometimes she also types them out too
  4. How many pushups can you do in a row?
    Katrina: 3 maybe
    Tori: I think I can do 5-10
  5. How do you exercise? How often? Do you enjoy it?
    Katrina: I don't really exercise, occasional running and don't enjoy it
    Tori: Depending on the time, I either go to gym for some training or go to swimming too. I do enjoy it
  6. What is the most sexual thing you have done with each other since you went inactive here?

Katrina: With each other, been part of a threesome
    Tori: When Kat pulled me into a threesome with one of the guy from college

Questions are for both of you unless mentioned otherwise.
Thank you so much for asking.

Kat and Tori
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 10:03 PM   #47
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Let's do some more questions!
  1. The times you've been part of the same threesome, what sex acts have you performed on each other (not the guy)? Groping? Kissing? Fingering? Oral? Any others?
  2. Have you made each other cum during the threesomes, or was that left to the guy?
  3. What is the most sexual thing you've done with each other 1 on 1, no guys involved?

Now, since you've been following some rules for a bit, let's ask how they're going.
  1. Will you be spanking each other and giving each other permission to cum, or is that left to someone else?
  2. Have you had any assignments come in yet and if you have how many spankings have you each gotten?
  3. Katrina: What has Tori written on you so far? What have you written on yourself and why did you choose those words? (If I'm reading your rules right Tori writes one thing on you each day and you write another one on yourself each day, is that right?)
  4. Tori: How has it felt to have Kat naked and begging on her knees in front of you? Is that a feeling you want more of?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:07 AM   #48
teasegirls

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Let's do some more questions!
  1. The times you've been part of the same threesome, what sex acts have you performed on each other (not the guy)? Groping? Kissing? Fingering? Oral? Any others?
    It has mostly been lot of kissing, feeling each other, definitely fingering, sucking and licking each other. Guy is fucking one of us and we are licking the other one.
  2. Have you made each other cum during the threesomes, or was that left to the guy?
    I would say mostly left to the guy or used our toy to make the other person cum
  3. What is the most sexual thing you've done with each other 1 on 1, no guys involved?
    It would truly be making out itself. We are planning to buy a strap-on soon, so Tori could fuck me too

Now, since you've been following some rules for a bit, let's ask how they're going.
  1. Will you be spanking each other and giving each other permission to cum, or is that left to someone else? Yes, we will be spanking each other and giving permission to cum, if we are self pleasuring. For now, I have pretty much asked Tori daily for permission multiple times, she has devilishly denied on few occasions.

Tori also asked to cum about 2 times if I remember, I gave her the permission both times

2. Have you had any assignments come in yet and if you have how many spankings have you each gotten? Not yet, but hopefully we will have one soon
  3. Katrina: What has Tori written on you so far? What have you written on yourself and why did you choose those words? (If I'm reading your rules right Tori writes one thing on you each day and you write another one on yourself each day, is that right?) Made bit of an update as only Tori writes on me. Some days she has written slut, bitch to humiliate me, while other days love, sexy, funny, or even our subjects name.
  4. Tori: How has it felt to have Kat naked and begging on her knees in front of you? Is that a feeling you want more of?

It has been interesting to be honest, I am not missing her much sitting against me or on the couch with me for our morning breakfast. The only thing is it fascinates me as she eats from dog bowl like a puppy. It is truly funny for me to see. We don't have leash so we use one of the belt to collar her around and I like it.
Thanks, we are always happy to answer.

Katrina and Tori
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk