Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2022, 04:19 PM   #1
slutty pussy

Default 21/f I really need my pussy to be punished

Earlier, I had completely forgotten about a commitment I made, and when I was reminded about it, I didn't want to get in trouble so I tried to bribe a man by offering my pussy, who I knew is already in a serious relationship. He said no and I got in trouble anyway. I know I need to be punished for even offering, or so I am told.

please hurt my pussy. it needs to learn a lesson. It can be painful, uncomfortable, whatever you choose. I am going to pair this by forcing myself to sleep tied up with an unlubed dildo in my sore pussy. I will also be forced to drink 1 L of water and not be allowed to pee until the morning after. Make me regret it. Finally after my pee, I will redo a full set of the punishments I am given before being made to go to the gym and run on the treadmill with steel wool in my panties for 20 mins.

Hard Limits: permanent, social suicide, public, family, eating+drinking pee+shit, animals, illegal

Likes: Being Slutty and allowed to orgasm, pee control, mild pain, degradation

Dislikes: severe pain, pee control, belly punch, pussy and tit punishment
slutty pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 04:25 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

To start put yourself in a frontal wedgie. Pull it as hard as you can and make sure the underwear work their way between your lips. Once you have it in good pull and hold for a full minute. Then grab a pencil and put it through the leg hole of your underwear. Now twist 10 times. Stay like this until you get a dare that requires you to remove it.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 04:25 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Get a rubber band and do 20 snaps with the rubber band o your pussy. This is a punishment so make that rubber band is pulled far out so the snap hurts
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 04:55 PM   #4
slutty pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
To start put yourself in a frontal wedgie. Pull it as hard as you can and make sure the underwear work their way between your lips. Once you have it in good pull and hold for a full minute. Then grab a pencil and put it through the leg hole of your underwear. Now twist 10 times. Stay like this until you get a dare that requires you to remove it.
The pencil is currently inside. My pussy is very horny because I am not allowed to orgasm (different dare) and this with my itchy panties inside isn't helping. It hurts and itches at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Get a rubber band and do 20 snaps with the rubber band o your pussy. This is a punishment so make that rubber band is pulled far out so the snap hurts
This didn't help my predicament. I did not realize how painful a rubber band can be. Like seriously, I was doubled over in pain by the 5th snap. I can see my pussy has faint red lines now.

Thank you both for punishing me.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:59 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutty pussy View Post
The pencil is currently inside. My pussy is very horny because I am not allowed to orgasm (different dare) and this with my itchy panties inside isn't helping. It hurts and itches at the same time.

This didn't help my predicament. I did not realize how painful a rubber band can be. Like seriously, I was doubled over in pain by the 5th snap. I can see my pussy has faint red lines now.

Thank you both for punishing me.
Good girl. Let me know if you do not feel fully punished after this thread is up for a while and we can do more of these. That pussy needs to hurt.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 01:36 AM   #6
slutty pussy

Thank you sir. I definitely need more punishment so bumping this.
Old 11-12-2022, 01:39 AM   #7
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

200 hard flaps from a flip flop to your pussy

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:16 AM   #8
slutty pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
200 hard flaps from a flip flop to your pussy
I did this just now, and it further sensitized my already sore pussy. Furthermore, my hands got really tired from slapping and the crotch area around the pussy is also red because the flip flop is so big...my pussy is starting to show some all around redness in addition to individual stripes/ other marks. thank you for punishing me.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:34 AM   #9
Willitfit

10 rubber band Flicks to the clit

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty