Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2021, 04:35 AM   #1
brown mouse

Default Cousin Jane

It was my birthday as I finished my dinner and my birthday celebrations with my family and friends then headed to my bedroom with my friend Kim who was stating for a sleepover. Kim was my best friend since we first met in kindergarten and rarely did much apart from each other.

“So how does it feel to be the big sixteen? “Kim asked in an exited and curious voice as she sat on the end of my bed holding my big stuffed teddy bear and smiling at me. “Well it doesn’t feel all that much different than yesterday, I just wish I was eighteen instead so I could go out more and things but I will have to wait another two years for that to happen” I replied.

“Have you heard from your cousin Jane yet?” said Kim. No but she’s going to video call me shortly and wish me a happy birthday” I replied then sat down next to Kim on the bed as we read some magazines.

“That one is a wild girl said Kim, I wish I had the confidence to do some of the things she’s tried for dares and bets you too have made over the years and even though you didn’t go through with some of your losses she wasn’t scared to go through with it if she lost the bet Kim replied back to me then continued to talk. “Remember the last time she came to visit for the school holidays and we were at the park playing on the basket ball court and you too were arguing over who could was the better player and you ended up making a stupid bet where you both had ten shots at the ring with the ball and the one with the most shots to go in the ring won and the looser had to do a dare of the winner’s choice and you one because she didn’t know you spent the last year on the school’s basket ball team, then you told her because it’s in the evening and no one is around she had to go into the toilets next to the courts and strip down to just her shoes and socks then streak around the basket ball court three times.”

“I didn’t think she would go through with it because she was embarrassed and stayed in the toilet for a while until we coxed her out with some words of encouragement but it was so funny to see her with a red face and her nude butt, pussy and little boobs on display and I’ve never seen her run so fast in my life to try and get it over with.”

I thought about that incident as me and Kim both started laughing at the memory then I remembered some more bets and dares I made with her. She was an enthusiastic girl but was a little gullible as well.

“I remember the time I stayed at Jane’s parents farm two years ago and for the long weekend and we were bored and she made a bet over who could ride a bike faster in a race and the looser had to do a dare so we raced to the end of her long driveway and back. I won that bet but only just beat her. I dared her to put my tooth brush up her bum as far as she could then hold it in with her panties and leave it there until I told her that she could take it out. I made her keep it in for at least half an hour as we walked around the farm sheds and outside and I could tell she as uncomfortable doing it but made her beg on her knees like a puppy dog to let her take it out, I had to brush my teeth with my finger until I came home but it was worth it to see her do something embarrassing.”

“Cool, it sounds like she could be talked into anything for a bet Kim replied. “Yes pretty much, I’ve found she’s a little gullible at times so the basic idea if she’s hesitant do bet something is to keep egging her on until she eventually agrees to a bet something. And did I tell you her parents sold the farm and are planning on buying a house here in a couple of months so maybe she can entertain us with some bets and dares when she’s moved here” I said to Kim as we continued to laugh and giggle over our strange conversation.

“What sorts of things do you think we could get away with our dares and bets?” said Kim “Just about anything but we could stack the deck and make bets we know I will win but I was thinking seeing she could be talked into most things we should bet her something really good like the looser has to run around outside nude or even be our slave girl to do everything we want for a day” I replied. “Or even better when she calls later you could start a bet for when she moves her and each day call her and egg her on with more and more extreme details for the bet until eventually it’s time for her to live her and by then we should have her agreeing to be our slave girl with a list of forfeits she agreed to do as a slave.” Kim said.

“Wow, I’m glad you’re my friend and not my enemy and it sounds like a plan to me, when she calls I will start out little plan.”

Last edited by brown mouse; 03-05-2021 at 02:29 PM.
brown mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to brown mouse for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk