Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
starberry

Just did this. I think I made it maybe 5 minutes before cumming, the last minute of which involved some pretty intense writhing! The final 5 minutes were uncomfortable and numbing, but still an awesome dare Think I need to change my clothes now

Will consider: Exhibitionism, Bondage/Pain, Poo/Piss
Limits: Nothing permanent (including photo record)
starberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starberry View Post
Just did this. I think I made it maybe 5 minutes before cumming, the last minute of which involved some pretty intense writhing! The final 5 minutes were uncomfortable and numbing, but still an awesome dare Think I need to change my clothes now
Glad you enjoyed it
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
Alacrita

I want to try this when i get a vib
Alacrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
tomboy13

how long should u do it if ur using an electric toothbrush
tomboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
mistress ct

I guess I'm the only one who didn't manage to do this. I cummed at 5 minutes(must have been really close to 6) and I stopped at 7:34 because it was too uncomfortable.

This was the first time I used a vibrator in two years
mistress ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy13 View Post
how long should u do it if ur using an electric toothbrush
I figure that's close to a vibrator, and the times should be the same. What do you think?
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #7
lena123
Account Banned

I have tried your challenge and forced myself not to moan or make any orgasmic sound.
I turned on the vibrator and turn it to the max. Then, I slipped it into my panties and stuffed it right inside my vagina. (my vibrator is kinda small so I stuff it in.) Then I turned on another and placed it against my clit. I zipped up my jeans. To make it more exciting, I put on my belt. I lied on my bed for a minute or so to get really wet and I started to set my alarm.
I thought I could handle this. A few minutes later, I started to shiver. The feeling was so good. I squeezed my fist to control myself not to make any noise. And soon I came. I got a very intense orgasm and I can't stop shivering. I wanted to get the vibrator out as I could not take the intensity. But I wanted to complete the challenge. Soon after, almost immediately, I have another orgasm. The orgasm come one after the other. I was breathing very hard and cumming very hard. I can feel it all wet. I fidget and wiggle my way through the entire 10 mins.
After the 10 min, I quickly remove my belt. But I was feeling so horny, and did not want to stop. So i unzip my pants, and start pushing in vibrator in and out, two at the time. It felt so great and I know i was going to have another orgasm, I went fingering myself so hard. I moan and enjoyed every single bit of it. I keep going on and on until I have this strong urge to pee. I gushed out clear fluid, followed by an intense orgasm. It feel so great so great. I can't stop shivering, I can't stop panting.
The challenge was very great and I urge all girls to try it. It feels so good.
lena123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lena123 for this post:
Old 07-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #8
Pinchilla

This sounds amazing! I've been looking for ways to train myself to hold back orgasms, and this sounds perfect. Will definitely try this when I have the chance!
Pinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, masturbation, orgasm, timer, vibrator