Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2019, 06:04 PM   #76
Temeya

Go to the gym and work out for at least 30 minutes with your ankles and/or your legs tied together (I'd even be fine with you wearing sneakers and tying your shoelaces together if you want to be more discreet). You can take breaks in between exercises for as long as you want but you can't untie yourself until you've worked at least 3 different muscle groups. You can wear whatever you want otherwise and I'll leave it up to you whether you want to try this when there are likely to be people around or not.

If you'd like any specific recommendations for exercises let me know.

Likes: bondage, pain/discomfort (minor), friendly teasing, private humiliation (minor), games

Dislikes (for punishment): pain (if increased or extended), corner time (or similar), ice, gags, blindfolds, long bondage

Limits: any public (including pictures), permanent, pee/scat, illegal

Comprehensive likes/dislikes/limits compliments of Jaro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10hJ...YlFdH166_/view

--28 M--
Temeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:54 AM   #77
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temeya View Post
Go to the gym and work out for at least 30 minutes with your ankles and/or your legs tied together (I'd even be fine with you wearing sneakers and tying your shoelaces together if you want to be more discreet). You can take breaks in between exercises for as long as you want but you can't untie yourself until you've worked at least 3 different muscle groups. You can wear whatever you want otherwise and I'll leave it up to you whether you want to try this when there are likely to be people around or not.

If you'd like any specific recommendations for exercises let me know.
Cool, I will def do that. Any ideas in particular for jumping jacks?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:12 AM   #78
LittleRedWood

Default Levels

Whatever time you want. Strip naked and lock yourself out of the room. Now to get back into your room go find a maid and see if they can let you in. If not you must go to the front desk to let you in. If the maid offers you a towel you can take it but you cant ask for one.

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Semi Public, Pee (No Drinking), Bondage
Limits: Social Suicide, Family
LittleRedWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 06:17 AM   #79
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedWood View Post
Whatever time you want. Strip naked and lock yourself out of the room. Now to get back into your room go find a maid and see if they can let you in. If not you must go to the front desk to let you in. If the maid offers you a towel you can take it but you cant ask for one.
Cool! Anymore evil ideas? 😈

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 11-13-2019, 05:34 PM   #80
CaffeineColin

Here are a few ideas:

Go to the gym wearing very short shorts and a revealing top. The binder clips or nipple clamps I want you to have on your nipples should be clearly visible. You should work out for at least 45 minutes.

If anyone else is in the gym at the same time you'll put on a show and make a point of telling them what time you will be there for the next few days so they can see you again in the same outfit.

In Germany, you might get really lucky and even have access to a sauna. If you do, you'll use it, of course.

As for the business room, find a time to enter alone but when there is still a chance someone comes in. Wear a short skirt (definitely above the knees), top is up to you. Bring the duct tape and clothespins and some work you need to do. When you enter, tape your ankles and legs (just under your knees) to the legs of the chair (adjust as needed but I don't want you able to close your legs). Put a clothes pin on each pussy lip. Do you work - for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 60 minutes. If anyone is in the room when you want to / have to leave, ask the person for help take off the tape. If they see the clothespins, tell them they can take off just one of them. Be sure to thank them and also let them know what times you'll be working again.

Have fun - Germany is great,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 06:03 AM   #81
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Here are a few ideas:

Go to the gym wearing very short shorts and a revealing top. The binder clips or nipple clamps I want you to have on your nipples should be clearly visible. You should work out for at least 45 minutes.

If anyone else is in the gym at the same time you'll put on a show and make a point of telling them what time you will be there for the next few days so they can see you again in the same outfit.

In Germany, you might get really lucky and even have access to a sauna. If you do, you'll use it, of course.

As for the business room, find a time to enter alone but when there is still a chance someone comes in. Wear a short skirt (definitely above the knees), top is up to you. Bring the duct tape and clothespins and some work you need to do. When you enter, tape your ankles and legs (just under your knees) to the legs of the chair (adjust as needed but I don't want you able to close your legs). Put a clothes pin on each pussy lip. Do you work - for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 60 minutes. If anyone is in the room when you want to / have to leave, ask the person for help take off the tape. If they see the clothespins, tell them they can take off just one of them. Be sure to thank them and also let them know what times you'll be working again.

Have fun - Germany is great,
-Colin
Danke schön!

Will try this if all circumstances are given :P

Should I take my ballgag with me?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 11-14-2019, 04:18 PM   #82
CaffeineColin

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Should I take my ballgag with me?
You really need to ask? Of course.
And put nipple clamps on for 5 minutes right now for asking such a silly question.

-Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:28 PM   #83
Temeya

Default jumping jacks idea

So, this idea is more silly than interesting or creative, but I thought I'd share it in case you like it:

Basically, the whole idea is to try to balance something on your head while doing jumping jacks. The point is that this will force you to use your core to keep your head and torso as still as possible while moving your arms and legs. A secondary point of this exercise is simply that you'll most-likely look ridiculous xD (either that or super impressive and talented!!)

I haven't tried this myself yet so I don't really know just how hard it is. I'm assuming you'll need something soft like a pillow or folded clothes to make it work at all, but props to you if you can do it with something harder!

Likes: bondage, pain/discomfort (minor), friendly teasing, private humiliation (minor), games

Dislikes (for punishment): pain (if increased or extended), corner time (or similar), ice, gags, blindfolds, long bondage

Limits: any public (including pictures), permanent, pee/scat, illegal

Comprehensive likes/dislikes/limits compliments of Jaro: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10hJ...YlFdH166_/view

--28 M--
Temeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 01:39 AM   #84
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temeya View Post
So, this idea is more silly than interesting or creative, but I thought I'd share it in case you like it:

Basically, the whole idea is to try to balance something on your head while doing jumping jacks. The point is that this will force you to use your core to keep your head and torso as still as possible while moving your arms and legs. A secondary point of this exercise is simply that you'll most-likely look ridiculous xD (either that or super impressive and talented!!)

I haven't tried this myself yet so I don't really know just how hard it is. I'm assuming you'll need something soft like a pillow or folded clothes to make it work at all, but props to you if you can do it with something harder!
That is actually not a bad idea taking into consideration that I hate looking ridiculous so adding that too!

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2019, 09:03 AM   #85
Pcktrippin

Default hotel dare

Remove all clothes. Put on your robe. Tie the tie so the robe is very lowcut in the front. Go to the jacuzzi. Drop the robe at least 10 feet from the tub. Enjoy a long soak. Replace the robe tied very lowcut in front then return to your room, except while on the elevator undo the tie until back to your room.
Hugs to ya.
Pcktrippin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, self bondage, selfbondage