Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2019, 06:59 AM   #61
LuckyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
The only problem is that, for obvious reasons, I’m not taking my vibrator with me on the trip. Maybe instead I can replace that with stuff something on my parts?
Well, I dare you to take it with you ... for obvious reasons. It's not illegal, you know, just a little awkward
Blue is the color of reason.

Last edited by LuckyBlue; 08-20-2019 at 07:02 AM.
LuckyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:25 AM   #62
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBlue View Post
Well, I dare you to take it with you ... for obvious reasons. It's not illegal, you know, just a little awkward
Let’s hope I don’t get asked to open my bags then

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annodaM for this post:
Old 08-20-2019, 01:07 PM   #63
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little update

Turns out that my second hotel has an indoor pool, I’m bringing my swimsuit.

Anyone interested in giving this gal some wet ideas?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 08-20-2019, 02:02 PM   #64
KurumiTokisaki123

1. Only wear kneehighs and panties.
2. Frogtie your legs with either shirts or your other available items.
3. Get your door keys and throw them as far away in your corridor as possible or place them somewhere beforehand. Close your door
4."Cuff" your hands behind your back and start crawling to your roomkeys

Optional:
1. Put a blindfold on where you can barely see under it through a small gap.
2. Put your airpods in so you don't hear people approaching.

For the gym your nipples should be taped instead of wearing a bra.
If you can get your hand on a few pairs of shoelaces you van make a cheap but nice crotch rope for your training sessions.

Limits: Anal, Sissy,a lot of pain, cum eating, public, scat, permanent damage

If you are curious about something or justwant to ask me things, feel free to PM me.
KurumiTokisaki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KurumiTokisaki123 for this post:
Old 08-21-2019, 07:24 AM   #65
LuckyBlue

Only do this if you can do it safely - meaning you are a good swimmer and there is someone who can help if needed.

Ask the receptionist for a time when most people come to the pool. Be there about half an hour before that.
Bring your (one piece, preferably) swimsuit and get a few feet of rope. As thin as possible, but strong enough that you can't rip it.
In the pool find a spot where you can safely sit. A bubble bed or whirlpool would be great, stairs are okay, a bank can probably work, but if there are people already, you don't want them to see your preparations.
Anyway. Tie the rope around one of your ankles, and around the foot, so that it stays firmly in place. Then tie it around the crotch of your swimsuit, as short as possible, forcing you to bend/lift your leg. Then tie the rest of the string into as complicated and as tight a knot as you deem appropriate. Google says the "Constrictor" knot works great. All that remains is to wait for some people to come for a swim.
Under water the rope shouldn't be noticable, but your attempst to untie it very well might be. Of course, you can always bail out and walk around naked with wet swimsuit tied to your ankle...

For some more fun you can apply some toys, or find a massaging water jet. You can also tie your other ankle to one of your shoulder straps (but be very safe and very careful if you tie both of your legs, you definitely can drown in a puddle one feet deep).
Blue is the color of reason.
LuckyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:48 PM   #66
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBlue View Post
Only do this if you can do it safely - meaning you are a good swimmer and there is someone who can help if needed.

Ask the receptionist for a time when most people come to the pool. Be there about half an hour before that.
Bring your (one piece, preferably) swimsuit and get a few feet of rope. As thin as possible, but strong enough that you can't rip it.
In the pool find a spot where you can safely sit. A bubble bed or whirlpool would be great, stairs are okay, a bank can probably work, but if there are people already, you don't want them to see your preparations.
Anyway. Tie the rope around one of your ankles, and around the foot, so that it stays firmly in place. Then tie it around the crotch of your swimsuit, as short as possible, forcing you to bend/lift your leg. Then tie the rest of the string into as complicated and as tight a knot as you deem appropriate. Google says the "Constrictor" knot works great. All that remains is to wait for some people to come for a swim.
Under water the rope shouldn't be noticable, but your attempst to untie it very well might be. Of course, you can always bail out and walk around naked with wet swimsuit tied to your ankle...

For some more fun you can apply some toys, or find a massaging water jet. You can also tie your other ankle to one of your shoulder straps (but be very safe and very careful if you tie both of your legs, you definitely can drown in a puddle one feet deep).
Luckily I am was in my school swimming team so yeah, I’m quite a good swimmer

I will try this first at my local pool when there’s no one just in case and I will have to buy rope there but that was already in my plans hehe

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2019, 01:09 PM   #67
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 View Post
1. Only wear kneehighs and panties.
2. Frogtie your legs with either shirts or your other available items.
3. Get your door keys and throw them as far away in your corridor as possible or place them somewhere beforehand. Close your door
4."Cuff" your hands behind your back and start crawling to your roomkeys

Optional:
1. Put a blindfold on where you can barely see under it through a small gap.
2. Put your airpods in so you don't hear people approaching.

For the gym your nipples should be taped instead of wearing a bra.
If you can get your hand on a few pairs of shoelaces you van make a cheap but nice crotch rope for your training sessions.
At which hour of the day would you want me to do it?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2019, 02:33 PM   #68
gijser

Here you Go

I dare you to tie yourself to a bed in a spread eagle position, put on the blindfold and ballgag. Get out the earpods And put on some hypnosis or some White noise. put the vibrator in/on your pussy and put it on a medium pace, not too fast but not too slow. Keep this for about An hour. Try not to cum, for Every time you cum you must Spank yourself 100 Times (50 per cheek)

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:10 PM   #69
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijser View Post
Here you Go

I dare you to tie yourself to a bed in a spread eagle position, put on the blindfold and ballgag. Get out the earpods And put on some hypnosis or some White noise. put the vibrator in/on your pussy and put it on a medium pace, not too fast but not too slow. Keep this for about An hour. Try not to cum, for Every time you cum you must Spank yourself 100 Times (50 per cheek)
I’ve always loved spread eagle dares hehe, thanks indeed!

I’m packing up and leaving tomorrow, already have 3 days organised so if you have further suggestions there’s still sometime left to do so still taking

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2019, 04:23 PM   #70
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijser View Post
Here you Go

If you're extra daring have your door propped slightly open.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:50 PM   #71
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Exclamation Update!

Okay guys so right now I’m at the hotel and getting settled in. As far as planning goes I have arranged the first two days (starting tomorrow) as follows:

Day 1:

—During the middle of the night wedge your door open and walk to the other end of your floor and hide your key. It can be under a vending machine or ice machine or behind a pot plant etc then go back to your room.

Strip naked and blindfold yourself with your bandana then duct tape your hands behind your back

You have to find your card while blindfolded and you wont be able to cover up. Dont get caught!

Day 2:

— wear your butt plug during breakfast or dinner. And after a day where nobody saw any nipple of you breakfast and dinner.

— stuff a pair panties in Ur pussy nd shut them in with duct tape put on Ur nipple clamps nd head to the gym u may wear clothes over the top once u have finished Ur workout head back to your room where u will remove the panties from inside u out side of your room nd leave them on door handle til next morning u then may retrieve them if they are still there

— At the end of the day when you reach your room, strip naked and stuff your used panties in your pussy. Then wear another pair. Use the duct tape to fashion yourself a duct-tape-bikini and 'accidentally' lock yourself out. That way you've got to get down to the reception for the key in nothing but the duct tape bikini. wear a bathrobe over the duct tape bikini but you're not allowed to close it when walking in the corridor.

Also about the hotel itself, it DOES have an ice machine, long corridors and the bath has a strong shower head that can be used as I vibrator (I’ve just confirmed that)

Will be writing reports in regards to my experience hehe, still have a lot more days to go so there’s always room for more dares

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Last edited by annodaM; 08-24-2019 at 05:05 AM.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:59 PM   #72
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Another dare

In the morning. Watch when housekeeping is starting to work on the rooms. Lay on your bed naked and uncovered and earphones in and start masturbating. Don’t stop until housekeeping walks in on you

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:25 AM   #73
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Default Huge report

It took me quite a while but finally I got to write the report in full extent. My dares went as followed.

Day 1:

I got to the hotel and slept for a long while, then when I woke up I noticed the Wi-Fi not working so I decided to go down to the reception wearing only a gown and panites, no bra.

When night fell I decided to do the dare where I would tie myself up and leave my room key in other floor. So I went out with a few zipties and scissors, also ductape for the gag and the feet. I left the door of my room opened, took the stairs down to the floor below me and left the room key next to the ice machine (it was a stretch so I had to walk through a whole corridor). I went back up and tied myself up, wearing only a bran panties and knee socks. I tied my wrists behind me, taped my mouth shut and tied my feet. Since my feet were tied I knew that taking the stairs would just be hopeless so I took the elevator. Thankfully since it was late night no one was taking it, but as I reached for the room key in the floor below, I heard one of the doors open... I was completely scared and started hopping my way through the corridor. I don't know if whoever was there saw me but it was a complete thrill.

Day 2:

The following morning I had a very busy day so I only got to do two things. First to start my day I had to print some papers at the business center, so after breakfast I stuffed my panties in my mouth and went down hoping that no one would talk to me. I don't think it was in anyway noticeable but I was thrilled. Only the receptionist said to me the usual good mornings and I only waved back. Knowing that I couldn't by any means open my mouth was very humilliating.

Then when room service arrived I made myself sure that I was topless so that the staff could see me. There was only one cleaning lady, no guys unfortunately, but I could notice that she was blushing as I dressed back up.

Day 3

On this day I chose to tie myself up in an exposing way in front of the windows. I set up a timer for 1 hour, gagged myself with tape, put on my blindfold and finally tied my wrists on the top of the curtain railings. Im very sure people could see me from the street but unfortunately since I was blindfolded I didn't get to see any reactions. I was very intense and very sensational feeling not knowing if people can see you.

Day 4

I chose this day as 'D Day' cause I wanted to leave the most challenging dare for this.

Okay, so I left the please clean my room sign outside, then I proceeded to to tape a bag of ice cubes onto the ceiling. The water drops would fall directly on my lower belly. I took my clothes off and the proceeded to do the usual thing, gags on, blindfold, legs tied spread apart, chopsticks on my nipples and let the fun begin.

What happen next was very curious.

Since I didn't know when they would come I was left tied for much longer than I anticipated. At one point I actually begged through my gag for someone to free me. Eventually room service came in. The maid opened the door, saw my situation, and without saying a single word, I could hear her cleaning up my bathroom...

I begged of her to free me but she couldn't hear me through my gag, it was very humiliating. She left and I was left there completely naked, in bondage and unable to escape. After a lot of hopping and looking through I found the scissors and freed myself.

Turned out that I was tied for a full 2hr and 07 minutes...

Hope you enjoyed!

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 11-09-2019, 05:40 PM   #74
sq34ky1

How about a new dare for when you're in your hotel room....

I love your new profile pic, so that's our starter ....

You have to be in just the socks, tied spread eagled to the hotel bed, face in the pillow, arse in the air plugged in both holes when the service staff walked in.

If they come in the room, you cannot move, you have to stay in that position until they leave.

You can only wriggle to make the plugs stimulate you.
sq34ky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:20 PM   #75
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Travelling again!

Hi guys! So after my summer hotel adventures I'm back. The good thing is that next month I will be staying in Germany for a few days (4/5 days) and will also need more dares to do in a hotel. This one has a spa, an indoor pool, gym and business center so lots of room to play with here. My list of toys will be similar to my last trip.
  • some hairbands (that I can turn into makeshift cuffs)
  • a bandana
  • a roll of ductape
  • clothespins
  • chopsticks
  • a few pair of socks (ankle and knee high) as well as panties.

Send your most devilish ideas

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, self bondage, selfbondage