Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2019, 04:27 PM   #46
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

If you can tie yourself in the frusterated eagle position. (click on scenarios it's a light choice)

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial

Last edited by implosive; 08-18-2019 at 04:41 PM.
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:42 PM   #47
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Another idea. When you go shopping wear your clothespins under your bra hopefully they're not noticeable

kik implosive85

38/M

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
Old 08-18-2019, 04:49 PM   #48
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
If you can tie yourself in the frusterated eagle position. (click on scenarios it's a light choice)
Great, I will combine this with the one that was given to me about the ice bag

Quote:
Another idea. When you go shopping wear your clothespins under your bra hopefully they're not noticeable
Perfect, so during my trip to the store I will have to have my panties in my mouth and clothespins under my jacket (no bra since I was dared not to wear underwear)

I’m still open to more ideas, I’ve already organised my first day and have 6 days left to play

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:52 PM   #49
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Hotels have ice machines so I think you should cool down this summer and one day have a piece of ice in your panties as much as you can and once every other hour stick 3 up your ass. keep your panties nice and cool

kik implosive85

38/M

Old 08-18-2019, 04:56 PM   #50
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hotels have ice machines so I think you should cool down this summer and one day have a piece of ice in your panties as much as you can and once every other hour stick 3 up your ass. keep your panties nice and cool
Good idea, since the ice machine is along the corridor, any suggestions as to what I should be wearing when going to get it?

Also don’t forget to vote
https://www.strawpoll.me/18499435
https://www.strawpoll.me/18499445

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 04:58 PM   #51
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Good idea, since the ice machine is along the corridor, any suggestions as to what I should be wearing when going to get it?

Also don’t forget to vote
Swimwear or if not taking any a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra nothing else.

kik implosive85

38/M

Old 08-18-2019, 04:59 PM   #52
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Swimwear or if not taking any a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra nothing else.
Perfect, barefeet too?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 05:02 PM   #53
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Perfect, barefeet too?
Barefoot if in shorts but if you have swimwear and a pair of heels that works as well.

kik implosive85

38/M

Old 08-18-2019, 06:04 PM   #54
Anti1987

Default Not really a Lady

So lets start with something small but exciting, we should use the formal dress for this, looking like a Lady on the outside but beeing a bound slut under that dress. You need 6 thin ropes or shoelaces, so you wearing your dress but let me explain how it looks underneath it, you use one rope/lace around every leg above the knee, they need to be tight because they will hold a third rope/Lace but later thats for later. Put a rope/lace around your hip like a belt make it tight and put a Ropbe/Lace around your neck not too tight but you should feel it, now take another rope/lace knot it onto your belt rope/lace make two more knots that touch your clit and anus if you pull the rope/lace between your legs. Do so, pull it between your legs up your back and knot it with the neck rope/lace make it really tight you want to feel the knots between your legs with every step. now the last rope/lace knot it onto one of your legs then but it between the rope and your pussy/anus and pull it tight while you knot it onto the other leg. I hope you understand so you can walk around and feel the knots on your pussy and anus, but if you cant take it anymore you just spread you legs a litte and the rope will be pulled down a little so it wont touch your pussy and anus anymore but this will choke you slightly. So you have to choose between knots rubbing your pussy and mild choking in public while wearing a ladylike business dress
Anti1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:05 PM   #55
Anti1987

Default An easy one to setup another one

So here is an easy one, if you wear thongs wear them with the thin line infront, take a rubberband and not it under your clit, you should wear the tennis skirt or a sport skirt here. While you at a restaurant or eating something in the hotel, you can grab under your skirt and pull the rubberband, let it snap back against your clit for every noise you make, you will add a minute onto a 15 Minute timer we will use in another dare for the Gym in the Hotel.
Anti1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:52 AM   #56
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

Hey! I dare you to go for a walk/drink (ca 20 min) or visit a store as following:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or if it's cold, wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 04:12 PM   #57
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti1987 View Post
So lets start with something small but exciting, we should use the formal dress for this, looking like a Lady on the outside but beeing a bound slut under that dress. You need 6 thin ropes or shoelaces, so you wearing your dress but let me explain how it looks underneath it, you use one rope/lace around every leg above the knee, they need to be tight because they will hold a third rope/Lace but later thats for later. Put a rope/lace around your hip like a belt make it tight and put a Ropbe/Lace around your neck not too tight but you should feel it, now take another rope/lace knot it onto your belt rope/lace make two more knots that touch your clit and anus if you pull the rope/lace between your legs. Do so, pull it between your legs up your back and knot it with the neck rope/lace make it really tight you want to feel the knots between your legs with every step. now the last rope/lace knot it onto one of your legs then but it between the rope and your pussy/anus and pull it tight while you knot it onto the other leg. I hope you understand so you can walk around and feel the knots on your pussy and anus, but if you cant take it anymore you just spread you legs a litte and the rope will be pulled down a little so it wont touch your pussy and anus anymore but this will choke you slightly. So you have to choose between knots rubbing your pussy and mild choking in public while wearing a ladylike business dress
Right so I have reserved this one for the theatre night, I hope it’s not too much although I will test it at home first just in case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti1987 View Post
So here is an easy one, if you wear thongs wear them with the thin line infront, take a rubberband and not it under your clit, you should wear the tennis skirt or a sport skirt here. While you at a restaurant or eating something in the hotel, you can grab under your skirt and pull the rubberband, let it snap back against your clit for every noise you make, you will add a minute onto a 15 Minute timer we will use in another dare for the Gym in the Hotel.
Will do this on breakfast, also looking forward to those gym dares!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hey! I dare you to go for a walk/drink (ca 20 min) or visit a store as following:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or if it's cold, wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went.

J
Maybe this one is up for breakfasts too, or maybe dinner to some seedy restaurant

Okay so I’ve two days complete with dares from this thread, thank you guys a lot ♥️ Now I’m starting to organise my gym dares so if you have any more suggestions I’m very open to them. Also if you want to choose my nails for the trip leave your votes here:

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-19-2019, 04:43 PM   #58
Gamba

I dare you to go to your hotel gym with a vibrator in you. If you think it might slip out, wear two pairs of leggings/spandex shorts or whatever you will wear as bottoms in order to keep it in. When you are done working out, leave the shorts/pants on and the vibrator in, and if you are going to sleep after working out, dont shower and add a blindfold and bandage your legs together.

Dislikes: Diapers, parental controls, chastity, pee

Limits: Scat, illegal, family, friends, social, public, permanent, pics, blackmail (depends what kind)

Kik:

Send PM

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87363

Screentime Parental Controls Details:
Email: PM ME
Password: PM ME
Login: https://remote.screentimelabs.com/#/login
Gamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 04:54 PM   #59
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamba View Post
I dare you to go to your hotel gym with a vibrator in you. If you think it might slip out, wear two pairs of leggings/spandex shorts or whatever you will wear as bottoms in order to keep it in. When you are done working out, leave the shorts/pants on and the vibrator in, and if you are going to sleep after working out, dont shower and add a blindfold and bandage your legs together.
The only problem is that, for obvious reasons, I’m not taking my vibrator with me on the trip. Maybe instead I can replace that with stuff something on my parts?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-20-2019, 05:19 AM   #60
MrQ

Default my hotel dare for you

Quote:
I'm staying at a hotel on vacation for a week and I was thinking of doing a few scenarios during my stay. The hotel in question is quite a few stories high and is equipped with a gym, which I'm also thinking of using. I need some ideas for dares that I can do in the room, in the gym or even semi-public (hotel corridors). My list of toys will be limited to some hairbands (that I can turn into makeshift cuffs) a bandana, a roll of ductape, clothespins and a few pair of socks (ankle and knee high) as well as panties.

Please send me your most devilish dares
I dare you to go to gym not wearing underwear under top layer of your clothes and work out for 30 minutes at least. Then after working find some semi public spot, bind your eyes with bandana, cuff your hands in front you with hairband cuffs and masturbate until you edge.
Likes: pushing limits, mixing likes and dislikes, semi public, forced masturbation, orgasm control, detailed reports, longer/more complex/custom dares and others
Dislikes: no avatar, no likes/dislikes/limits published
Limits : family, illegal, bestiality, blood, scat, anything against limits
-----------------
Not native English speaker, on quest for perfection
MrQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, self bondage, selfbondage