Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 01-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Arrow ★ Ask Betty and Stix - Anonymous Advice.

Sweetsong has encouraged me to make an Agony Aunt type thread where people can anonymously ask for advice.
I felt I bit worried about whether I'd be able to do it and Stix kindly offered to be my Male POV, the Agony Uncle, if you will.

So, if you submit your questions/problem/whatever else into this form.

Me and Stix will try our hardest to help you out and we'll post back in this thread.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Dear Betty and Stix,

I am in love with my boyfriend and a long time friend, equally. How do I choose which one to be with?

Betty:

Well you say you're in love with both of them, but you need decide if the love you have for them is equal or leaning more towards one boy.
You also need to know if your long time friend likes you as much as you like him, I suggest being sure of that before making any decisions, especially if there is a chance you'd make your friendship very awkward.
This is a decision that can only be made by you, but I personally think you should go with your heart on this one and be sure you don't just love your friend as a friend.

Stix:

Perhaps the long term friend is a friend fo a reason. Tare many different types of love and sometimes it's hard to distinguish between them. If you're happy then be grateful for what you have.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I met this girl on omeagle (...and I know it's a weird place to meet) but we added each other on facebook then msn swapped numbers etc. We've become good friends but I also "like" her in another way, and I think she might as well. So I keep thinking of asking her if she wants to meet up but I dont know how abouts to ask her? ...and I don't know what we could do (central London)? As well I dont know to "ask her out" before, at the beginning or at the end of the "date"?

Betty:

I don't know where you live but Central London sounds good, due to it being central and all. Go for a public place with lots of shops and thing to keep you occupied and so it feels more comfortable. And definitely ask at the end, you might find out she's different to who you thought she was or if you ask her out at the beginning and she doesn't know how to respond it might make the rest of the day awkward. Try to keep is casual and fun things will fit together by themselves.

Stix:

I think that you should request to meet up with her in "central london"? You should be forward, but not scare her. Put forward your request, and take things from there. If you think she likes you in the same way, then you shouldn't have a problem convincing her to go for a drink with you. After a chat with her personally, you can see what happens from then. I would wait with the "asking her out" until you have spoken with her personally.

And good luck!

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

How many chips should I make? :/

Betty:

Wow, what a dilemma. I don't even know, I'm going to say more than a handful, less than a bucket full. I'm just guessing wild.

Stix:

It depends entirely on how hungry you are.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #6
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

im really close with my bestfriend and she i think really likes me back ... but i have a boyfriend. i dont know what to do ): is it wrong to have sex with her while im with him since were already best friends? im a girl.

Betty:
Regardless of the gender of the person you are having sex with without informing your boyfriend it's still cheating, even if they are your best friend. At least tell or ask him about it. In my opinion that would be the same as sleeping with another guy and if you want to sleep with other people and your boyfriend doesn't it's better you leave him then cheat on him.
At least talk about it with him and get his opinion and talk to your friend too.

Stix:

I think that it is perfectly natural to experience temptations to experiment with your sexuality. I would say that it is still wrong to have sex with her, since it would still be cheating with your boyfriend, no matter what gender she is.
You should talk to her about it, and talk to your boyfriend about it. By the sounds of things, you seem close enough to both of them to be able to handle the situation.

The best thing to do is be honest with them both, and take the time to think about it yourself.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 02:55 AM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thanks. I decided against chips in the end

Right, sorry, that's my thread invasion finished.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #8
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Star 1

I have been talking to a guy friend recently that I knew from high school. He is making it obvious that he's very interested in me, even though he knows I have a boyfriend and I have expressed to him that I'm only interested in being friends with him. He still seems excited about "hanging out" and wants to take me out to dinner or the movies, stuff one would normally do on dates.
I'm asking.. what should I do about this? I don't want to lose him as a friend... but I don't want him to think he is going to date me!

Betty:
I think it would be best to just tell him, in the nicest way that you really don't think of him that way and make him know for sure that you two are friends and if you go out it's just as friends. I think it's always better to be upfront rather than be unsure about situations. Make sure it's clear to him, if you still feel awkward about it maybe propose that you'll invite some other friends too, especially if he still isn't getting the hint.

Stix:

I have various friends who are girls that I take to movies and to dinner and they have their own boyfriends. I think it's possible to have really close guy friends who are you are not dating.
You should make it clear that you and your boyfriend are close, but you still respect his friendship and wish to keep it that way.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I want to have sex with Leopard but he won't let me. What should I do?

Betty:

Well, I don't think he's rejecting you just to be mean. I thought everyone already knew but I guess not, Leo has no genitals. He just has a smooth space like a Ken doll. I think he's just a little embarrassed.

Stix:

You might just have to face the fact that he doesn't want to have sex with you. Sadly, you can't force people to feel the way you want them to, but instead you can either move on (which will be hard, I know) or you can hope that some day he will feel the same.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #10
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'm secretly in love with BettyBoop but she's too colourful and bubbly for my eyes. Help me get her plz?

Betty:

Stix:

Wear sun glasses

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I met my best friend 4 to 5 years back. What can I say? We were close. Super close. 3 months ago or so we dated steady. Then one night she told me she like another guy (she hadn't cheated on me or anything). I think the experience of liking another guy but still being in a relationship with someone reminded her of her mother (her parents are divorced)and how she had moved on with another guy and she got scared of turning out like her mother. In any case she broke up with me and month later we haven't talked. I still like her. What should I do? I've been friends with her for so long and I don't want to lose her, but I don't know how to go about solving the situation.

Betty:

I think you should talk to her, contact her and see if you can meet up or something, you can rebuild your friendship but I don't think you should try much more. Sometimes it's better to stay friends, she might not like you in that particular way anymore but you were good friends and you shouldn't let your friendship disappear. I bet she misses you too but things happen which can make a situation uncomfortable, all it needs is for one person to make the first move to repair it and she'll probably want to herself.

Stix:

Perhaps she realised that really you were much closer as friends. Some people are just meant to be friends, and as much as you love them, a relationship may never work out. If she liked another guy as well, this might have only made her realise that you are just meant to be friends.
In any case, what has happened, has happened...I think you should talk to her, remind her of how close you used to be and how great you were as friends. She probably misses you, but doesn't know exactly how to go about talking to you again. If she is feeling like she's turning into her mother, she is probably blaming herself for the whole situation.

Talk to her, be honest with her and I'm sure things will be back to the way they used to be. These things take time, though, so be patient.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #12
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I've done something REALLY stupid and dumb... I played tord with this guy on msn (I'm 16 he's 18/19) ...and in one of the games we both ended up naked (I totally regret it and will NEVER do it again). He's told me his laptop has been taken by the police (he wont tell me why) and they probabley will find out what we "did".

Am i going to get in trouble with the police?
Should I tell anyone? (Police, parents etc.)

I really don't know what to do. :/

If my parents were to find out they would KILL me. Especially if the police were involved.

Betty:

I know this seems very scary, but if the police do contact you at all you should probably tell your parents, or at least your Mum what happened. If anyone is going to get into serious trouble it will be the 19 year old boy, I'm guessing he's already done something wrong seeing as the police have got his laptop. I think the most that will happen is you may be questioned on whether or not he knew how old you were and other events of the conversation and it's best to just tell the truth. Try not to worry too much about it, they might not question you at all.
Stix:

It depends entirely what country you're in as to whether you'll get in trouble, although the legal age for sex is 16, the legal age for nudity online is 18.

Did you tell him how old you were? Did he still agree to play TORD with you even knowing you might be under age?
I think if anyone is going to get in trouble, it will be him for being paedophilic. However, you may still get questioned by the police, or your parents, in which case, you need to be honest. Lying about the situation will only make matters worse, no matter how well you think you've covered your tracks.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #13
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I really like my step-brother. He's so handsome and stuff. The problem is that I have a boyfriend, as this is anonymous, let's call him Liam. What do I do?

Betty:

Go away Pingu. I don't fancy my brother.

Stix:

I think you should be grateful that you have a loving boyfriend. Stick with what is safe.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #14
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I reently kind of nearly a bit (:/) got into a relationship. It's mainly online, we met on getdare :P. He's dominant, I'm a sub. He likes to both punish and reward me. The problem is, one of his main rewards is fantastic orgasms to his other subs. But I'm a very strange person, and I don't want to orgasm. I never had, I'm a virgin and I don't ant to till I have sex. So any other good rewards? Should I just orgasm?

PS I think this is a fantastic idea

Betty:

I don't know much about the life of a sub, but maybe you should just tell your master and then he can reward you with other things. You definitely shouldn't if you don't want to.

And it was Sweet's idea, so yay sweetsong.

Stix:

You can thank sweetsong for the idea!

And as for your question? I think it is best to talk to your dominant, and tell him what you just said. There are plenty other alternatives for rewards.
If you don't want to orgasm, then that's your choice entirely, and he should respect that. I'm sure you can come up with a great alternative, even if it is something simple like not being allowed to eat your favourite food until you've earned it.

I'm not expert, but I'm sure you can think of something with him

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #15
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

A mod called BettyBoop keeps stuffing up the completed stories section. It's making me very very sad and self harm by hitting my head against the wall. What should I do to this user?!

Betty:
It was one thread in which all the comments hadn't been deleted. There were about four billion of them. But I think it's done now.

Stix:

I think it's incredibly unfair of you to be naming individuals. Lets keep this thread anonymous please.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, bettyboop, stix