Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-08-2017, 01:32 AM   #1
Baby Member

Default I need ideas

So basically i like to be controlled and I need ideas kind of a punishment

limits: public, pictures and video, a lot of pain, nipple clamps

I'm looking for somthkng that will talks around 30 minutes and involves a vibrator and a dipar for after

You can give a time to stay in dipar how wet it can be how long to stay in it and I want somthing hard for the vibrator
0000000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:41 AM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Get yourself a bowl of ice and head off to the bathroom, with the vibe. Put 3 cube into your hole and edge for me 3 times, your not allowed to cum. Every time a ice cube melts, replace it with a new one.

Once your done with that put your diaper on, and give yourself a wedgie with it, now get the vibe, and try to vibe your clit thru the diaper and edge 2 times, the first is going to be hard.

Once you get the two edges out of the way, pull the diaper off, and put the vibe right on the clit, try your best to fight off the orgasms, Then let it run you over like a truck, and give me 2 orgasms.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk