Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-24-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
1Naughty69

Nuclear Tramp needs punished

I have been really naughty from fucking a friends boyfriend while she showered to telling a Dom to go fuck himself because I did not like what he said. My current count for due punishments is 114. Please assign a punishment for this tramp to become a good slut. If you want a specific naughty thing I did to be punished for PM me
medical forceps, office binder clips, clothes pins, wooden spoon, rubber cords, hangers, butt plug, Vicks, icy hot, house hold items, enama bag, Ben wa balls, ginger root, breast pump, make shift “wooden pony”, belt

Test results. http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4485296
1Naughty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:42 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Cool

Nope, you don't get off that easy, tell us how you fucked the guy in the shower. Start off, was it his place, or was it your place. Clue us in on the detail. As part of the punishment, you are to write a detailed 1200 word report on how it happened and post it here.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 04-25-2017, 08:57 AM   #3
1Naughty69

Met my friend in New York for a weekend. We shared a hotel room, the second day her boyfriend (also Dom) showed up no big deal till he started fondling me. I shoved him off and said she's right there go take care of your girl (who did not get to see enough of him).
After a while she decided to go take a shower and get ready for the day. Well after she shut door he whipped out his cock trying to get me to suck it, but because I knew that's what he wanted and was dying to have I sealed my mouth shut so he could not.
So he went next best and Drew my hips up to edge of chair lifted my night gown to find my pussy wet. He smacked my cunt with his hand a few and then fucked me till he was about to cum, I shoved him off and would not let him touch me till he went in shower and got his girl off a few times. Once they were done he wanted to fuck me and play with me, but I would not let him.
Later that evening he found the huge glass butt plug that was agreed upon earlier (between the 3 of us ) he would get to shove it in my ass. With some fighting he got me into the bathroom and worked that huge thing into my ass with her in the other room hearing the whole thing with my moans of pain.
I never told her what happened and we never discussed it again
medical forceps, office binder clips, clothes pins, wooden spoon, rubber cords, hangers, butt plug, Vicks, icy hot, house hold items, enama bag, Ben wa balls, ginger root, breast pump, make shift “wooden pony”, belt

Test results. http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4485296
1Naughty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:40 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No sitting on toilet seats till I give permission

Please PM or kik me every time you go
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote