The following user says Thank You to morafal for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 08:08 AM   #2
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
Flow and right after edge.
Thankyou!

I completed eating and stood up. I pretended to look at my phone and let out a drop of pee before clenching hard. I was already wet and this felt so kinky xx

I finger fucked my pussy again, this time getting to the edge quicker than before!

I took my stuff, straightened my clothes and ran out of the cafe before anyone started to notice things xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 08:29 AM   #3
Weables

Ass - One hour.

Edge.

Enjoy.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 08:48 AM   #4
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Edge, in a quiet part of the library,with your leggings and panties round your knees.

Then drink 500ml.

Enjoy!

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:24 PM   #5
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Edge, in a quiet part of the library,with your leggings and panties round your knees.

Then drink 500ml.

Enjoy!

R.
Thankyou.

After I left the cafe with my butt plug in I went to the library.

This one was pretty crazy to do, such a huge turn on.

Luckily since it was a weekend, the library was fairly empty.

I found a spot among the shelves on the third floor and pulled my tights and panties down to my knees. I had the plug in my ass.

I just hoped that no one would see me as I would have no explanation for my situation. I was beyond turned on just standing in that position with my pants around my knees xx

I edged as hard and fast as I could and then literally spanked my pussy once to cut down the need to cum. I pulled my pants up and sat down on a chair pretending to read for some time as I was too turned on to even move.

I realized that I had a tiny wet spot on my tights, it wasn't that bad but it still made me feel very naughty to walk around with it until it dried up

Then I bought a 500 ml water bottle from the library canteen and spent 10 mins finishing it slowly.

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-25-2021, 07:14 PM   #6
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weables View Post
Ass - One hour.

Edge.

Enjoy.
Thankyou

About 1 pm

It had been just an hour before I had removed my plug.

After peeing, I had my lunch at a cafe and then entered into their washroom. This one was pretty busy with people coming and going and it took me a lot of courage to keep the door unlocked. I chose the last stall and took my plug out.

I didn't need any lubrication as I was wet beyond limits. I pushed my butt plug into my ass.

Then I fucked my sloppy pussy hard with 3 fingers and it took me no time to reach the edge. I had to bite my lip to not make a noise. The risk was too much and I left the cafe as fast as I could.

It is so so arousing to walk around campus with a butt plug and knowing that no one has an idea about it xx

PM DARES

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-25-2021 at 07:24 PM. Reason: .

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, cum control, edging dare, pee control, public dare