Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2023, 08:05 PM   #1
pocketfae

Ruby before I wake...

Hi! I'm home from work again tomorrow and I want to be hot and horny all day from the second I wake up! I have a vibe I can insert and set to wake me up at 5:30a.m. so I start the day off on the right foot but... where should I go from there?! I'll be checking this post and leaving my vibe going until I've read through any dares, tasks etc. and then get started! I'll be around others who I don't want to know what I'm doing and one who I won't see until the end of the day that I can be more risky with.
Some things I'll be doing- cooking, errands out of the house, exercise, hanging laundry upstairs, folding like an hours worth of laundry, scrubbing floors (just cause I like being on my hands an knees)

Toys and tools:
-vibrating dildo
-vibrating wand
-small plug
-medium plug
-long plug (wider and won't fit all the way in without a lot of work)
-long ang thick plug (wider and thicker yet! very hard to insert, cannot insert fully)
-fox tail plug
-inflatable plug
-rope
-speculum
-vulva pump
-nipple clamps with 6 weights
-penis gag
-silicon eggs
-small dragon dildo
-bigger dragon dildo
-large dragon dildo with attachment to shoot fake cum
-willingness to find other things to use (ie. hairbrush, dog dish, phallic veggies/fruits, etc. so long as it's not too expensive or I already have it on hand!)

-light pain
-secret dares (exposure without getting caught, or dares under clothes)
-exercise (I'm not a hulk though, I'm not super strong so don't go crazzzzzy)
-role play
-faproulette (this is a favorite)
-dare thread links
-time-out
-bimbo-fication
-puppy/cow/kitty play
-punishment
-objectification
-humiliation
-degredation
-using household objects
-nonsexual tasks/rules
-open to things!

Maybe:
-enema
-medium pain

Limits:
-scat play
-piss play
-blood
-exposure/getting caught
-damage
-hard pain
-messy

Last edited by pocketfae; 06-21-2023 at 04:53 AM.
pocketfae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 09:34 PM   #2
BrazenlySalacious

I find the idea of this extremely hot here are some dare or ideas.

After you wake up to your alarm, set it to max for how many seconds you have post views to this thread. No cumming.Then use your vulva pump for the same amount of time.

Ideally you could wear some tight panties so you have a some extra friction to keep you frustrated without getting uncomfortable. I suggest a long dress if you have one.

Do your morning routine of getting ready plugged!

During the day each time you use the restroom you can move to your larger plug or alternatively keep your inflatable one in and pump it each time.

You could mention you have a scratchy throat today and put a medical mask on so you can wear your penis gag. Just rely on chat and email to communicate or do this later in the day after meetings.

Before your lunch break or when you know you'll be walking insert your silicone eggs and go commando, and switch to your fox tail. All under your dress. Edge X times for whatever you meal costs with your legs apart, being careful not to let the eggs slip out. Add a small dildo too to fill full and make this even more challenging.

With a lovense toy you can make some interesting interactions for your meetings or react to sound or posture.

For nipples wear clamps with no weights to start and each time you need a break edge with them on using your wand on your clit only. Then take them off for 30mins and replace them again with more weight. Continue this way until you have all 6 on.

Just some quick suggestions, feel free to reach out or adjust if these don't work for you. Have fun!

Limits:
Messy, Dirty, Blood, Friends, Family, etc.

My links:
BrazenlySalacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 04:45 AM   #3
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazenlySalacious View Post
I find the idea of this extremely hot here are some dare or ideas.

After you wake up to your alarm, set it to max for how many seconds you have post views to this thread. No cumming.Then use your vulva pump for the same amount of time.

Ideally you could wear some tight panties so you have a some extra friction to keep you frustrated without getting uncomfortable. I suggest a long dress if you have one.

Do your morning routine of getting ready plugged!

During the day each time you use the restroom you can move to your larger plug
Good morning to you! I had trouble sleeping last night. It's always hard to stay asleep when I've got something inside me I kept waking up with naughty thoughts and in anticipation of my alarm going off. I managed to fall back asleep and woke up to my pussy vibrating. Best way to wake up! I quickly got to this thread to find this very long addition. I was panting as I read it the simulation from the vibrations and the thoughts of how my day was going to go had me going crazy with sensation. I feel like things are always heightened in the morning.
I then got to work with my first tasks! I checked the thread "58" views. I turned up my lovense and a moan escaped me immediately. I started to play with my nipples and it wasn't long before I was getting close to cumming. I squeezed my tits and braved myself for the last seconds. Then I quickly turned the toy down, panting.
Once I regained composure I got my pump and and removed my toy. I am soaked... my panties are so wet after squirming all night then waking up to intense vibrations. I gently rubbed one finger up and down for a moment admiring the slickness. I then pumped up my vulva as much as I could stand it. The pump was warm and full. I decided to play some games on my phone for a bit because a minute wouldn't keep me plump long. I lost track of time and by the time I did take it off I was so swollen and big! My inner lips were swollen and protruding as well. I gingerly touched myself. So puffy.
Next I got dressed for the day. I put on tight panties as suggested. It felt so strange over my wet swollen self. As I moved to pick out a dress I realized just how much sensation my pussy was going to be feeling with every step. I let out a small sigh as I endured each pleasurable step. I picked out my dress carefully knowing it would need to conceal the tail plug today and nipple clamps. Then I got dressed making sure my tits didn't look too inappropriate without a bra (I have a large chest for my frame) and decided it was okay. My dress is longer in length but low cut on top. I think the material is thick enough to obscure the clamps okay.
I grabbed my plugs (the pump one is broken I forgot! I'll need to replace that! ) and snuck to the bathroom. I decided I'll just store them on the bathroom for the day and hope no one finds them! I did my morning routine and inserted the smallest plug and put on my clamps.
Time to start my day! I'll come back and report again after I need to upgrade my plug! This is certain to be a hot day so far!
Old 06-21-2023, 10:09 AM   #4
pocketfae

midday checkin!
I just got back from my walk. I decided to walk to the library then picked up some lunch. I inserted my fox tail plug with ease after my morning "stretches". Then I stuffed my pussy with my silicone eggs. I was already very wet so getting them in was no problem except after the first two I realized I was already quite full with the plug in as well. They did not want to stay in! I tried repeatedly stuffing them back in each time one would fall out. Eventually i decided I would have to wear panties on my outing to keep the toys in! Even with the panties on each step I took I could feel the eggs trying to push out. One was only held in by my panties keeping my hole spread open. I was still so nervous as I walked that they would find their way to the ground. My nipples were tender from repeated clamping sessions throughout the day so as I walked the fabric of my dress on my nipples was a constant reminder of just how tender they are. When I got to the library I checked out some books and sat down to read for a chapter. When I sat down I could feel the eggs shifting inside me and I had to sit sort of sideways to keep the tail in a good position. I definately gasped outloud and was sitting awkwardly. I tried to avoid eye contact in case anyone were to see. While I was reading and constantly adjusting my body position, someone (an older gruff looking man) did come stand very close to me for a while. I could feel his body behind me as I read and when I did decide to glance up, I saw he was staring unabashedly over my shoulder down towards my chest. I felt my cheeks go read hot and quickly buried myself back in my book. After a while he twirled a piece of my hair in his finger and walked away. When I looked up I saw him wink at me and stick out his tongue in a suggestive wag. I felt so embarrassed.
Eventually I got up to leave the library with my books and upon standing I was again very worried the eggs would pop out onto the floor and someone would see the wet, neon green eggs rolling out from beneath my dress. It didn't happen. I went to go get my lunch and bring it home. The total was $9.27 so i figured I ought to round up to 10 edges. I took note and snuck of to the bathroom to get them in while my food was cooking. I chose a stall and got to work. I tried to be as quite as possible as people came in and out. I know I accidentally let a few moans and gasps slip though. As I got through my edges I started to fondle my sore nipples through my dress. That really got me going. It didn't take long until I finished all 10. When I emerged from the stall I saw myself in the mirrror, face flushed nipples hard beneath my clothes. I wanted to wait until I looked less frazzled before I came out but another person came in so I left and found my meal waiting on the counter. I walked home wanting so badly to keep touching myself the whole way.

Now I'm home again! I'm going to start a nipple clamp session with 5 weights, and insert my largest (untiered) plug, and my penis gag under a mask while I do laundry. Before I switch to cleaning the living room and scrubbing the floors I'll be back on! Thanks for all the fun so far!
Old 06-21-2023, 10:23 AM   #5
pocketfae

ahhhh as per a PM request I will also be adding tiger balm to my plug while I do laundry. I'm on it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk