Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2018, 05:38 PM   #16
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Just model the tiny bikini and ask them for their opinion.
Okay that had me nervous but just modeling it should be easy
Cutegurlie1493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM   #17
getdaring
getDare Devil

I've got a nice little dare challenge that you should be able to do around your family, but you'll need underwear for this too. Do you like wedgies? Do you think you could try keeping a wedgie in for a whole day?

What kind of vibrators do you have exactly? Have you got a way to remote control any of them? I was thinking you might like to wear one out in public.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 05:43 PM   #18
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
I've got a nice little dare challenge that you should be able to do around your family, but you'll need underwear for this too. Do you like wedgies? Do you think you could try keeping a wedgie in for a whole day?

What kind of vibrators do you have exactly? Have you got a way to remote control any of them? I was thinking you might like to wear one out in public.
Wedgies May have just made my dislike list lol, just kinda boring. But I’ll do a wedgie for like an hour just to say to took the dare! And the vibrator is like 6 inch smooth dildo shape and yes it has a remote... and wearing it in public sounds really exciting!
Old 05-15-2018, 05:47 PM   #19
Bartho

Okay here are a few dares of varying difficulty. Push yourself as far as you are willing to.

1.) Masturbate with your bikini bottoms on. Get them nice and wet then go out and walk around. No one should notice, after all bikinis get wet.
2.) Find a stranger or group who you think looks good and tell them you were dared to take a topless selfie with them. Ask them if its okay, and if it is go for it.
3.) Have an orgasm on the beach surrounded by people. You might want to edge yourself in your room right before to make it go faster. Also you might wanna have one of those beach umbrellas for a tiny bit of privacy.
4.) Find a cute guy and convince him to go panty shopping with you and buy you a pair. Do whatever you need to to convince him.
5.) Place a towel on the beach then go into the water. After some time remove your bikini tops and bottoms completely and let them drift away. Make the walk of shame back to your towel and wear it as best you can back to your hotel room. If anyone asks tell them some ass hole took your bikini while you were in the water.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:06 PM   #20
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
Okay here are a few dares of varying difficulty. Push yourself as far as you are willing to.

1.) Masturbate with your bikini bottoms on. Get them nice and wet then go out and walk around. No one should notice, after all bikinis get wet.
2.) Find a stranger or group who you think looks good and tell them you were dared to take a topless selfie with them. Ask them if its okay, and if it is go for it.
3.) Have an orgasm on the beach surrounded by people. You might want to edge yourself in your room right before to make it go faster. Also you might wanna have one of those beach umbrellas for a tiny bit of privacy.
4.) Find a cute guy and convince him to go panty shopping with you and buy you a pair. Do whatever you need to to convince him.
5.) Place a towel on the beach then go into the water. After some time remove your bikini tops and bottoms completely and let them drift away. Make the walk of shame back to your towel and wear it as best you can back to your hotel room. If anyone asks tell them some ass hole took your bikini while you were in the water.

Omg wow those are all really good! Nothing to extreme but definitely will challenge me. I will try to complete all of these next week
Old 05-15-2018, 06:13 PM   #21
masterslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie1493 View Post
I’m not supposed to wear underwear the whole trip because of another darebut I’ll wear them just for this dare

When my parents aren’t around I’ll be at the beach if I don’t have any dares but I can drive to other places to do dares. Dares can involve strangers, and can be around my family as long as it doesn’t involve getting intentionally seen by them, and I would love lots of little challenges
You can instead just tuck the dress inside your buttcrack while you're at it.
Also, sundresses sound good. You'll only be wearing sundresses whenever you're out for dinner, and never a bra under it.
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:16 PM   #22
masterslayer

Also how do you plan on keeping us updated about the reports? Pms or over here?
And any chance you use kik?
masterslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:18 PM   #23
Bartho

Quote:
Omg wow those are all really good! Nothing to extreme but definitely will challenge me. I will try to complete all of these next week
I am glad you like them. I can't wait to read the report(s). And yeah sundresses are amazing. There was a girl I knew in high school who wore a lot of sundresses. She loved to flash people. I can still remember this one time in gym class she was wearing a yellow sundress with see through white panties and she flashed practically the whole class while the teach wasn't looking.

Sorry that is kind of a tangent. But yeah, sundresses. They are great for making memories lol.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:21 PM   #24
switch17

wear your shortest skirt...(with no panties as instructed before) and go find a guy that works in the hotel. grab a lollipop and lick it, while looking at him. stare at his eyes at all times. if nothing happens, when your lollipop is over go get a banana and do the same with the same guy
Limits: poo/pee,social suicide,face pics

www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1586583#post1586583
https://dirtycode.io/1RYAQ
switch17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:10 PM   #25
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch17 View Post
wear your shortest skirt...(with no panties as instructed before) and go find a guy that works in the hotel. grab a lollipop and lick it, while looking at him. stare at his eyes at all times. if nothing happens, when your lollipop is over go get a banana and do the same with the same guy
Omg haha these are getting more slutty by the minute! I’ll definitely do this but it’s gotta be the most embarrassing so far
Old 05-15-2018, 08:59 PM   #26
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Have your vibrator inside of you, and the remote handy.
Flip a coin. Heads, you ask a girl. Tails, you ask a guy.
Ask a random girl or guy, depending on the coin flip, if they would be willing to help you lotion your back. Nothing "indecent," just lay there, and have then do you back, arms, neck, down to just above your butt.
Also, they have to untie your top, and lotion your back, before re-tying your top.

As they apply the lotion for you, use (discretely) the remote, to get yourself worked up while you're being touched.

And, to be fair, offer to lotion them up, too. Again, there isn't anything indecent happening!

second idea?
Let's pick a decently high number.
Say.... 30

While on vacation, you should take NO LESS THAN 30 selfies, totally naked.... and totally outside.
Strip, selfie, and redress.
Every one has to be in a different place.
At least 10 should be where you were fully dressed, and not in a bathing suit to quickly slip on and off.
You can not delete the pictures for at least 1 month after the vacation.... but you obviously don't have to ever share them with anyone either.
When you get home, look through your pics and masturbate to them while thinking how terrifying, and exciting, it would have been to have gotten caught.

3rd.
This seems very uncomplicated, but it is the most daring so far.
After relaxing on the beach in a bikini that would most likely have gotten wet, you should dry off and find a place to sit and, I donno, have a burger for lunch.
Dry off, and then slip on a top (bottoms are still just bikini bottoms).
Then take off your bikini top, and put it somewhere else. It's wet and uncomfortable, after all.
Now, in just bikini bottoms and a top, go get a burger, and sit and eat and just relax and enjoy the scenery for 10-15 minutes.

Huh. Seems easy.
Oh, wait. The shirt should be a light, flimsy material that seems nearly see through. It should also have a fairly deep V cut to it. And if you can, you should make sure that, if looked at from the right angle, it would be EASY for ANYONE to see down it, and enjoy the sight of your full breast.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:09 PM   #27
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

1: spend some time in the lobby with a vib in. Dont leave until you have left a wet spot.

2: shave your pussy fully and flash it to at least 5 differant people. They don't have to see but it can't be to there backs.

3: lock your key in your room and make the walk of shame in just a robe (with no belt) to the front desk. Meanwhile you have something kept inside your pussy like a toy or panties.

4: at night go for a walk in a short dress wial holding a vib in your pussy (and a non vib in your ass) (optional) if it falls out you have to get back to your room with it in your hand.

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 09:15 PM   #28
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

When ever your not at the beach you must be in a skirt or dress. And heels. Do not pack any pants or shorts. While your on beach go barefoot or flip flops.

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:41 AM   #29
Dexo

Lets try something really daring. Go into the water at the beach during the day, while in untie your bikini top and bottoms and allow them to become lost at sea. Now find your way back to your hotel room.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:01 AM   #30
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I only wear bikinis so I think they will be fairly revealing :P. And I’ll definitely do your dare, but do you want my top to fall off or just come untied?
OK. Wear just your bikini but carry with you a spare. In the hotel take the lift to the top floor. Then press the ground floor button and on the way down change from one bikini to the other.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, girl, public, teen, vacation