Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-26-2018, 03:46 PM   #1
Sweetiepie_honey

Smile 26F give me tasks

Hell GD community my dom told me to ask you lovely folk for tasks to do while I hold an enema. Tasks would be done in my bathroom. I have 3 different size plugs and a vibrator. I will do any task my dom approves

Please pay attention to my limits

Limits:
No go is public or anything in hair
No family
No social suicide
No pics

Semi public is ok

I am always open to rp any type of fantasy hit me on kik or pm me

My kik: sweetiepie_honey
Sweetiepie_honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Squats and lunges

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:56 PM   #3
Sweetiepie_honey

Currently kneeling holding a 3litre enema and my large plug stuffed in my greedy ass as per my masters orders

Limits:
No family
No social suicide
No pics

Semi public is ok

Old 04-26-2018, 07:09 PM   #4
subbabe

Good girl. While you're kneeling, spank yourself on your naughty ass 20 times each sides, and slap your tits 10 times each. That should get you ready for your master.
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
My toys: dildo, butt plugs, vibes, household items
Note: my roommates have started to enjoy watching me be humiliated
subbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:13 PM   #5
Sweetiepie_honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbabe View Post
Good girl. While you're kneeling, spank yourself on your naughty ass 20 times each sides, and slap your tits 10 times each. That should get you ready for your master.
My master commanded that I double it so I did 40 spanks to each ass cheek and 20 spanks to each breast. Thank you for your task

Limits:
No family
No social suicide
No pics

Semi public is ok

Old 04-26-2018, 09:36 PM   #6
Sweetiepie_honey

Subbabe joined our play session and master made me do double of her task a few more times then let her play with me. She had me kneel in the corner my tits clamped then hump my vibrator with my tits bouncing. She also had me kneel in a cold shower and spank myself the whole time. Then I had to clamp my clit and do jumping jacks but the clamp fell off so I had to start over. I got to control her for a bit making her hump and cum on a stuffed bear it was so much fun. But master added another bag to my enema so it was hard to concentrate on her while holding 4 litres. They wrapped it up by making me release my enema in the shower all over myself it was so humiliating

Limits:
No family
No social suicide
No pics

Semi public is ok

Old 04-26-2018, 09:45 PM   #7
subbabe

I joined in with SweetiePie_Honey and my now new master. I got to try out being in control of toy and I made her kneel with her enema and plugged butt. she also had to get in the cold shower and spank herself. I made her clamp her nipples and clit and do jumping jacks. It was funny hearing about her bouncing titties. SweetiePie_Honey then became my mistress and I had to call her Miss. She made me plug my holes and give myself a wedgie while I humped my stuffed bear and flopped my titties around for their entertainment. I was so embarrassed. I then got to hear about Toy releasing her enema all over herself. Thank you master.
Like: spanking, humiliation, punishment, wedgies, humiliating clothes/hair/makeup, risk-free public, messy, bondage, corner, crawling, bladder control, humping blankie and stuffies, bouncing boobies, ice, pussy clamping, anal

Limits: pictures/videos, family, very public, very messy, piss, shit, painful, titty punishment, illegal, permanent
My toys: dildo, butt plugs, vibes, household items
Note: my roommates have started to enjoy watching me be humiliated
subbabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, plug, tasks/dares