Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-26-2018, 01:53 PM   #1
pussykitty

Talking Torture my pussy however you want

Hey guys it’s been a while and I’m pretty horny. I haven’t done any tasks in months and I think that means I need a punishment. My pussy is especially needing some attention so I’m open to any punishment that we’ll make my pussy ache. Make up for all the time lost.

Anal/tit dares also always welcome

I will dm pictures to whoever posts on this a dare for me to do

Kisses and please keep it in my limits and also the volume of the date to a low cause my roommate is around lol
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #2
mango616

I call this "switch".

you will need a powerful vibe, something to beat your pussy with and some bondage. plus a clock or timer

tie your legs open exposing your pussy.

now press the vibe on full hard against your pussy and hold it there until you can't take it anymore then switch and start beating your pussy hard. switch back to the vibe when you cant take it anymore. each time you switch you must add 10 seconds to your previous time before you can switch again.

eg. you last 40 secs with the vibe before you switch you have to last 50 secs before you switch again. the 60 and so on.

do this for...
eash mode: 5 mins
hard mode: 10 mins

Dare Giver/Master/Sir
  • Bladder Control
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain (nipples and pussy)
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Being Controlled
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

Currently own a Submissive and not looking for any others
mango616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:24 PM   #3
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

100 elastic band flick spread over pussy and at least 25 on clit

Dislike
Scat, water sports, forced bi sexual, anything that's unrealistic or boring

Limits

Photos, anything that could get me arrested or put me or anyone in danger, full public
Sub Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:33 PM   #4
pussykitty

Hi this is an incredible dare that I would love to try but I don’t have any toys pls punish me for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango616 View Post
I call this "switch".

you will need a powerful vibe, something to beat your pussy with and some bondage. plus a clock or timer

tie your legs open exposing your pussy.

now press the vibe on full hard against your pussy and hold it there until you can't take it anymore then switch and start beating your pussy hard. switch back to the vibe when you cant take it anymore. each time you switch you must add 10 seconds to your previous time before you can switch again.

eg. you last 40 secs with the vibe before you switch you have to last 50 secs before you switch again. the 60 and so on.

do this for...
eash mode: 5 mins
hard mode: 10 mins
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:45 PM   #5
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Oh my, this will be fun, at least for me.

I want you to completely undress. Lay on your back, your legs spread as wide as possible before it gets uncomfortable. Now rub your clit until you are at the edge. Now with your flat hand beat your pussy as hard as you can 10 times. Now insert your middle finger into your pussy and repeat the procedure with the remaining hand.

Now that you obviously have two middle fingers inside of you: do whatever is needed for you to orgasms. Once you orgasm, I will want you to scream "thank you SoloM35" as loud as you can at least 6 times.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself

Last edited by SoloM35; 03-26-2018 at 03:55 PM.
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:53 PM   #6
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This can be get rather painful.
For this you'll need a clean brush - either toilet brush or a bottle cleaning one(smaller). Put the brush in your pussy and walk around for half an hour while doing other dares. After half an hour you may remove the brush.

Send me a PM when you're done, but post report here

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:57 PM   #7
centurion01
getDare Addict

Wrap your clit with a rubber band so its exposed, then scrub your clit with a dry face cloth to a orgasm, then with a toothbrush and toothpaste to another orgasm. Roll a dice, and repeat that many times.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 04:55 PM   #8
liallanley
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a skirt, panties, and stockings, and nothing else, underneath panties put 2 ice cubes up your pussy, and 3 up your asshole, then give edge,

if you released any fluids, then slap wherever you released from 50 Times hard, and if you release in the process it’s another 30.

if you don’t release a single drop, put a vibe up to your clit through the panties on high, for 8 minutes, while slapping your pussy with a ruler at 20bpm, if you release anything, then slap your pussy 50 Times hard, and go back to the beguinning with the edge.

If you still manage not to release, then hold your vibe to your clit for 20 minutes, and cum as many times as possible for your “reward”

Also for humiliation send me pics of upskirts on before and after, and your stuck with the thought that at any moment, I may be cumming to your pics!
liallanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 08:31 PM   #9
Anyones_Pet_Ellie

Cover your pussy in and out with hot sauce and then slap your pussy 30 times reapply hot sauce, the another 30. Don’t take the hot sauce off for 20 minutes and reapply every 5 minutes
Likes: Public, Light-pain, Humiliation, Rules, Friends, Food play
Loves: Public, Pet-play, Badder Control, long detailed dares, Shopping
Anyones_Pet_Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 10:00 PM   #10
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

• First rub a large amount of icy hot on your clit and labia.
  • While it is burning add clothes pins to your clit and labia.
  • Next take a rubber band and snap the clothes pins.
  • Leave the clothes pins in place for 20 minutes and remove them.
  • Add more icy hot.
  • Now use the rubber band to snap your clit 100 times.
  • Now snap your labia 100 times on each side.
  • Find another item such as a belt and spank your pussy 100 times.
  • Add more icy hot.
  • Put jeans on without panties and rub your clit through your jeans until the burning stops.
  • If you can make it through all of that you may cum, but only while rubbing through your jeans, no putting your hand inside.
  • Take photos of each step for me.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:10 AM   #11
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Put a hairbrush into your pussy (spiked side in) and wear it for 15 min. You must walk around at least 3 min of the total time.

If you feel hungry, make some food, when wearing the brush.

If somebody is nearby, you may wear a skirt or dress to cover the brush inside you)

If you have 2 or more brushes. You may post pic-s of them here and we will vote, which one you should use.

Last edited by johank; 03-27-2018 at 03:13 AM.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:58 AM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Do you have either 2 dildos or 1 dildo and 1 butt plug?

If so, use them. If not, use the larger that you can get of carrots, cucumber, or bananas.

Essentially, you will hump on them both as fast as hard as you possibly can until you cum. That is it... Except...

I want you to use habanero hot sauce as lube for both holes at the same time!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:56 AM   #13
mango616

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussykitty View Post
Hi this is an incredible dare that I would love to try but I don’t have any toys pls punish me for this
Thats a shame. go to the kitchen a get a wooden spoon. naked, Drop to your knees legs spread and spank your pussy 10 times then bend over. push the handle of the spoon up your ass. you are now not allow to touch it. you will now crawl in to each and every room in the house with the spoon in your ass (no touching or readjusting as you crawl) once you make it to the each room you are to remove the spoon and spank your pussy 10 times before reinserting and crawling ti the next room.

if the spoon falls out of your ass along the way you must use it to spank your pussy +10 times, each time it falls out, (the number was originally 10 now +10 =20 times) before reinserting and crawling to the next room. this also means that you must spank your pussy 20 times in stead of 10 times in each room. if it falls out again the number goes up to 30 and so on.

(if you do not live alone then do 10 laps of your bedroom crawling spanking your pussy X amount of times after each lap. all other rules are the same)

report please.

if the spoon never falls out pm me for more punishment as your pussy deserves more pain.

Dare Giver/Master/Sir
  • Bladder Control
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain (nipples and pussy)
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Being Controlled
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

Currently own a Submissive and not looking for any others
mango616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:43 AM   #14
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussykitty View Post
Don't you think you can replace the vibe?

You would use a saran wrap covered Android phone, along with an app similar to this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ratorpro&hl=en

If you are cursed enough to been disgraced with an iPhone, I am sure that you could get a similar app, perhaps even the same app for it.

Don't worry, the saran wrap will protect your phone. Just cover it with 3 or 4 layers of saran wrap and it will be fine.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:40 AM   #15
twoghost

Default Dare, self contest

Hey, your dare is to compete with yourself,use your dominant hand and your non-dominant hand one at a time while masturbating, and see which you can cum with the fastest.

Your dominant hand will finger your ass and your non-dominant hand will finger your pussy. Take 2 minutes with each, beginning with your non-dominant hand, to make it fair. Between each switch rub your clit for 15 seconds. You can only use one of your hands at a time.

If your non-dominant hand makes you cum, you have to finger both your holes at the same time until you cum again, and if youre willing, taste both your hands afterwards. If your dominant hand wins, you have to find a dildo, or use something makeshift in your pussy untill you cum, and taste the dildo. If you cant find anything suitable, you can use as many fingers as you can fit instead.

Have fun
twoghost is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pussy, pussy torture, slave, tit torture