Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-13-2017, 08:39 AM   #31
Alexjames

I'd like to see what a fun enema feels like

I've not had much experience with enemas at all.

I have an enema kit, a buttplug, and a dildo.

Thanks.

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #32
Drockett

I would like a punishment for not wereing diapers as a dare sir
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #33
Dravot
getDare Devil

Alex a nice light beginner enema then. Fill the bag with warm almost hot water and stir in a spoonful of salt. Hang the bag fairly low. Insert the tube. Let it flow. Once you've taken as much as you comfortably can close the hose. Line out plug in and hold for 10 minutes then release. You may repeat a second time if desired you'll take a good bit more in the second one.

Drockett punishment for not wearing diapers.....well let's make it so you need to.
1 cup warm cooking oil, 2 spoonfuls of liquid soap, the rest of the bag with warm water. Mix well. Hang the bag high. Take it fast and deep. Plug I'd possible retain for at least 20 minutes and don't make any plans foe the rest of that day. Unless your wearing diapers of course.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 10-18-2017, 12:29 PM   #34
Alexjames

Thank you for the recipe, I didn't have any way of heating water at the time so I used luke warm water, I stirred in 2 teaspoons and hung the bag from around 3 feet above me. I chose to take it on my hands and knees and let the water drain into me. I got cramps pretty quickly and managed to take about half the bag. I removed the nozzle and put in my plug. Held for 10 minutes with reasonably strong cramps before releasing and then repeating.

Sorry for taking a little while to report, I should be punished.

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:52 PM   #35
Victoria85
getDare Devil

I can use an enema and deserve one for not having had one in quite a while and screwing up the last few. The most I have taken is 2.5L and hold that for only 15 minutes. Had hold lower volume for 30 minutes.

Equipments is listed
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 03:17 PM   #36
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Hello Dravot,

I am planning a few tasks for some free time that is approaching (w/c 30/10). I would very much like to try one (or two) of your finest recipe's.

My toys can be found in my blog..

My limits are; Public, Extreme pain, Illegal, Messy, Scat, Pictures

My Likes are; Bondage, Anal, Enemas, Dice Dares/Chance

The largest Enema i have taken was about 3 litres, I was not able to hold it for long though

I have held one for about 15 minutes that was before I got my plugs though...

If you need anything more please pm me.

Thank you in advance.

J2o

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:53 AM   #37
Dravot
getDare Devil

Alex passable job on the report, punishment is definitely suitable but a mild one. Mix a table spoon of food oil and a table spoon of ginger powder well in a cup of water. Pour into your bag. Fill the rest of the bag to the half way mark with cool water. Hang the bag high. Take it all fast as you can. Retain for at least 20 minutes. Use the plug to help. I expect a thorough and detailed report

Vincent sounds like a clean out is in order. 2 table spoons sugar and 2 table spoons baking soda and 1 table spoon soap mix well in 1.5 liters of warm water. Take it quickly and retain for as long as you can without a plug. Do your best to make it 10 minutes 15 would be ideal.

Orange a two parter it is....
Part 1 2 liters of warm soapy water with a 4 tablespoons of sugar mixed in. Retain for a target of 30 minutes. During which time you should attempt to be in continuous motion even if it's just saying ideally on all 4s for the duration

Part 2 after fully draining the first
Mix a cup of plain yogurt into 3 liters of water set the bag high but open to a slow flow, enjoy being filled. When the bag is empty plug yourself and aim to retain for at least 15 minutes.

Enjoy

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 10-22-2017, 01:40 AM   #38
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Vincent sounds like a clean out is in order. 2 table spoons sugar and 2 table spoons baking soda and 1 table spoon soap mix well in 1.5 liters of warm water. Take it quickly and retain for as long as you can without a plug. Do your best to make it 10 minutes 15 would be ideal.
Enjoy
Nice way to start the Sunday I figured. So after waking up doing basic things, I filled up the enema bag with the recipe and decided it was the smartest to do it in the bathroom in the shower area. So I hung the bag on the shower door and insert the nozzle in my ass and started the flow.
Figuring it would go in the easiest on hands and knees I did that and within a few seconds (at least it seemed) it all went in.
As I had another dare to suck a dildo while holding an enema, I combined it and put a dildo on the wall so I could suck it while on my knees.

With all the moving from the sucking I had to relax on hand and knees from time to time, but in the end I made it till the 15 minute mark and released it all cleanly on the toilet.

Thank you for the enema. I think I will do one again next sunday to keep a bit used to it. And if you would like, I would love a recipe that punishes me for being so nasty I had let it come to this
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:00 AM   #39
Dravot
getDare Devil

A punishment enema for being so nasty it is Vincent.
Fill the tube with olive oil or a similar thick cooking oil. Fill the bag with a mix of 2 tablespoons ginger powder 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper and 2 liters of cool water. Set the bag high and take it in a lips on the floor ads in the air kneeling position. Once it's all in put in the inflatable vibrating plug. Pump it till it hurts and turn it on medium. Climb into the tub hold for 20 minutes. Then lay down on your back on the floor of the tub. Head over the drain. Deflate the plug and remove it. Remain in place till it has all been voided. When you are empty you may open the drain wait another 5 minutes after that before standing and bwginning to clean yourself up.

The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 10-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #40
Takaoyaki

I haven't had an enema in quite some time and only own a small enema bulb. I mainly used it to clean myself out back there so far with some water.

Why I post here is, cause I have been rather lazy lately ... my room is a mess and needs cleaning up. But I just lack the motivation ... so I thought a small punishment enema might be the motivation I need. Something along those lines of "If you don't do your cleaning duties you get the enema instead"

So, some recipe one can use once in awhile would be great. Maybe something scalable in severity too, if I fail to do my duties multiple times.

Thanks in advance,
Takaoyaki
Takaoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:23 AM   #41
Naughty_baby

I would like a punishment because I said a lot of bad words, was lazy, did not want to clean up at home and eating a lot of harmful things.
I'm not too experienced in enemas. My maximum was 1.5 liters. But I have never held them.
I have an enema bag. But no toys. Only household items.

Thank you for your punishment.

Likes: spanking, nipples torture, bladder control, enema, humiliation, pissing myself
Limits: poop, blackmail, pics, video, blood, strong pain,
Toys: tooth electrobrush, clothespins, devices for spanking, household things.
Naughty_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:24 PM   #42
slaveR.

hi i need a enema punishment because i was lazy and messed up my job interview but i am not very experienced at enema yet i have an enema bag but no toys just household items my longest was 10 min with about 0.5L water.
thanks for the punishment

Last edited by slaveR.; 11-02-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling correction
slaveR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:45 AM   #43
wowman

I do not believe I was ever given a dare. You can find my information in a previous post. I would like a challenging recipe
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:00 AM   #44
peter213

I deserve an enema because I am a messed up lately in literally everything, both in work and personal relationship.
I have an enema bag and household items only. My maximum so far is about 0.5L for 5 minutes.
peter213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:36 PM   #45
Drockett

I need one because i stole my bestfriends sisters panties
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, enema, punishment, report, submissive