Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2018, 04:42 PM   #151
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
1.) Day time in a parking garage. Naked except for high heels. Place pics while naked on 15 cars in the garage
2.) Ankles tied together while taking pic
3.) Hands on your asscheeks
4.) Clothes locked in a car; car key in your pussy.
5.) Hands cuffed, but edge 5 times before with the car key inside. Allow a stack (20+) of pics to fly away in the wind.
6.) With "Free Parking!" written in a nice arch across your lower abdomen.
7.) Wear colorful panties on your face like a mask. Since the 20+ wind thing is there, one pic in your own mail box.
Finally spread this pic <3

I drove to the nearest parking garage i knew and got naked still inside my car. „Free Parking!“ was written on me since i left the house There was only one floor (in the ground) so if anybody would enter the parking garage the chance to see me would be very high. I left the clothes in the car and put the camera in position to take the pic of me in an empty parking lot next to my car. Then i tied my ankles together, got in position and started edging with the car locked and the key in my pussy *-* since you didnt say i had to wear the panties-mask while edging i let it lay on the ground next to me until i finished edging. Edging was no problem because only 2 cars drove inside the parking garage but i could hide behind my car <3

After the edges i started a 2 min timer to take the pic and then i put the panties over my head to cover my face and then cuffed my hands (key of handcuffs laying on the ground next to the cam). I was shocked that i wasnt able to see anything through the panties *-* Of course i also put hands on asscheeks but i couldnt put them anywhere else because they were cuffed.. It felt like hours until the cam finally took the pic *-* At least i didnt hear a car or strangers <3

Since i wasnt able to reach my head with my hands (didnt think about that earlier) i had to shake my head to get the panties off my head, which looked very funny i guess When they were off i walked to the cam and unlocked my handcuffs. That took a lot of time but finally i made it and also could remove my ankle ties. I was completely naked with only the writing and the key still in my pussy and was happy that it was so „easy“ and without any bigger problems until a young woman entered the parking garage to get her car... of course i still were standing at the camera spot and looked at the pic so if i had hid behind my car she probably would have seen me running to it *-* So i took another car to hide and just hoped that it wouldnt be her car *-* And for everybody of you hoping now that it was her car: Nope :P

When she left the parking garage i quickly pulled the key out of my pussy (very wet) and opened my car, dressed and drove home <3

This pic is really hot btw <3

Yesterday i finally spread this pic (of course naked). I put 1 in my own mailbox and let a stack of 20 pics fly away out of the window of my car while Aylin drove the car so she chose where i spread them a bit. Of course she drove as close to the center of our city as possible with car.. *-* But the panties covered my face very good so i dont think i can get recognized <3

Keep the dares coming and remember you also could go to 20.. 30+ if you want (not only 7 like this one) <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 04-09-2018, 05:40 AM   #152
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

1.) Kneeling naked outside a front door. Leave a picture by the door.
2.)Legs spread to show your pussy while blindfolded. Rub your pussy on 3 pics and leave in a guy's bathroom.
3.) Cover yourself in oil, make yourself shiny. Leave 5 pictures around 5 difficult flag poles.
4.)have dildo on the ground, and fuck it. Leave 5 pics on a bridge.
5.) Edge 5 times clit only, ass plugged. Leave 3 taped on the door where you did the picture.
6.)tie bells to your nipples. Leave a pic or two in a music store.
7.) Red Lipstick. Leave a kiss on 5 of the pictures from before.
8.)the front door can not be your own home. Leave a pic in a book at the library.
9.) Since the first time was so fun Aylin gets to add another task, and for extra fun, one person of her choice also gets to add another. Together they get to decide where 5 pics will be left.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:11 AM   #153
Taz55
Distinguished Member

2.)Legs spread to show your pussy while blindfolded. Rub your pussy on 3 pics and leave in a guy's bathroom.
3.) Cover yourself in oil, make yourself shiny. Leave 5 pictures around 5 difficult flag poles.
5.) Edge 5 times clit only, ass plugged. Leave 3 taped on the door where you did the picture.
8.)the front door can not be your own home. Leave a pic in a book at the library.
9.) Since the first time was so fun Aylin gets to add another task, and for extra fun, one person of her choice also gets to add another. Together they get to decide where 5 pics will be left.
10). Must be day time, Hair in pig tails. Leave 5 in a random copy machine.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:00 AM   #154
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Keep it going ❤️
Or start a new one if you want ❤️
To spice this up a bit everybody may add 2 things now ❤️

And btw: My parents didnt even showed me the pic or asked anything (one was in my own mailbox)❤️I guess they just threw it into the trash or secretely kept it
Old 04-27-2018, 02:54 AM   #155
Pet_Peter

11.) Eat naked from a bowl like a dog on a sidewalk with a collar around your neck. Post 3 pictures as lost dog on various trees or lamp poles)
12.) On a paintball court with you naked and paint on your body. Leave 5 pictures in the reception area of the paintball court.
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 03:08 PM   #156
Taz55
Distinguished Member

11.) Eat naked from a bowl like a dog on a sidewalk with a collar around your neck. Post 3 pictures as lost dog on various trees or lamp poles)
12.) On a paintball court with you naked and paint on your body. Leave 5 pictures in the reception area of the paintball court.
13). Write SLUT and MissPublic on your body. Edge 5 more times before your picture. Leave a picture taped to a mirror in a bathroom.
14.).Take the picture while cumming with a timer.(No help from aylin but she can watch) leave the picture as your background for 1 week.

Might start another this one looks good.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:45 PM   #157
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I cant do this pic unless the next person starts a new one, but its really hard this time you did a great job but i guess daytime is a bit too much sry ❤️

I just dont know how i should take more than one pic in one pic but ok ill do 11 and 12 too but ignoring the rest for these dares, because it wouldnt fit (spread eagle position and eating out of a bowl at the same time, and in front of a front door, but on a sidewalk also??) Guys read what the other people wrote before ....

But of course you also could keep this pic going and add bodywriting or other details whatever you want
Old 05-04-2018, 09:48 AM   #158
Redfeild

I think the next pic will be great so let's start a new one

1) Naked in a car going through a drive through.

(Hope we are not starting too hard)
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:36 AM   #159
publicSlave93

2) Both holes filled with Toys

Dislikes: Hard pain,
Limits: poo/pee, family, illegal, crossdressing, humiliation
publicSlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #160
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
13). Write SLUT and MissPublic on your body. Edge 5 more times before your picture. Leave a picture taped to a mirror in a bathroom.
14.).Take the picture while cumming with a timer.(No help from aylin but she can watch) leave the picture as your background for 1 week.

Might start another this one looks good.
Finally spread this one yesterday ❤️
Since heres no paintball court i ignored 12.) and since aylin and i both dont have bells i ignored 6.) too sry also i was to shy to do this at daytime sry i did it at 11pm :/

A house directly at the street so the sidewalk was directly in front of the front door. There were not many cars parking but many houses and i didnt see one car driving.

My outfit:
Naked with collar in doggy position but my head also on the pic. Legs spread, so ass up face down from half sideways half backwards. In my ass a small plug aylin borrowed me and in my pussy a dildo (also from aylin) which was standing on the ground. Needed to spread my legs far to ride the dildo. On my left asscheek aylin wrote „misspublic“ and on my right she wrote „slut“. Of course also red lipstick, oiled up completely ❤️ Then aylin told me what she wanted to add: flashlight *-* also she told me who she asked for another thing and what it was and i was shocked when i heard it... *-* she asked her bf and also told him my secrets because he wanted to know why i would do this... also showed him pics so even when im sure he wont tell anybody its strange to know that aylins bf knows my darkest secrets and what i did and how i look naked *-* he wanted me to ring the doorbell before cumming blindfolded

I blindfolded myself and started to edge while aylin was watching ❤️ After the 5 edges aylin told me how kinky and dirty i look and took off my blindfold. She remembered me to ring the doorbell before cumming, so i started to finger myself again and when i got close to orgasm i stopped, took the blindfold, rang the doorbell, got back in position, blindfolded myself and wanted to cum as quick as possible *-* my feelings were very intense ❤️ I was sure the door would be opened before i would cum, but i made it first, ripped off the blindfold and ran around the corner with the bowl in my hands ❤️ Then i noticed i wasnt fast enough, the door just stayed closed ❤️ However, aylin took a few nice pics so the dare is completed ❤️ I just covered my face a bit via photoshop ❤️

copies of the pic are in these places now:
4 taped at the door
3 in male bathroom (1 in each stall)
5 taped to flag poles
2 in local music store between some music things
1 in a book in library
3 in dog missing style on lamp poles
1 taped to the mirror in a women bathroom
5 on a bridge laying on the ground
My phone background for a week starting now

5 places for pics aylin and her bf chose:
1 aylins bf kept it (aylin was ok with it)
1 my own mailbox
1 my exbfs mailbox
1 my bfs parents mailbox
1 in a sex shops mailbox with a piece of paper saying „you may use this for ads or so“

You asked for very much this time great 😏❤️
I see the next one is getting hard again ❤️
And sry again daytime was way to hard for me now
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 06-01-2018, 04:55 PM   #161
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Guess I’ll start the new one.

1) On the beach, leave a few pics in the changing rooms.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:40 PM   #162
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

2) While having a water ice pop halfway into your pussy, after using it to freeze up your nipples nice and hard.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 03:55 AM   #163
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicSlave93 View Post
2) Both holes filled with Toys
sry that would be to openly public i guess
but i like the idea of driving naked through drive in♥
Old 06-02-2018, 11:34 AM   #164
Kindness
Distinguished Member

2) While having a water ice pop halfway into your pussy, after using it to freeze up your nipples nice and hard.
3) Wearing sunglasses with the lenses painted over on the inside.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:43 AM   #165
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

keep this going ♥ long time no pic dropped

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers