Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2017, 12:59 PM   #1
Kikiana

Default 21/f alone for the day

I'm home alone again and I have no tv or wifi so I'm borreeeddddd is love some dares I can do by myself in my home

*edit* I don't post reports in the thread but if you have *specific* questions about how your dare went, feel free to message me.

Dislikes: making a mess anywhere other than she shower

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)

Last edited by Kikiana; 11-22-2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Added info
Kikiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

grab two heavy books or something heavy, place a brush handle, or a vibrator or dildo between the books, straddle over the books, and fuck the handle or vibrator for 15 minutes, you can hold on to a table or your bed if you place this near that place, report back how it goes.

limits: extensive harm, self harm, ignorrant girls

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4275054

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/100

https://dirtycode.io/2DPY
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #3
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
grab two heavy books or something heavy, place a brush handle, or a vibrator or dildo between the books, straddle over the books, and fuck the handle or vibrator for 15 minutes, you can hold on to a table or your bed if you place this near that place, report back how it goes.
That's not really a dare, that's just masturbating for 15 minuets. I'm not going to ruin any books just for the sake of masturbationg. Sorry ! Maybe something more interesting and less book ruining ?

Dislikes: making a mess anywhere other than she shower

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)
Kikiana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bored, female, home alone