Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2016, 03:08 AM   #46
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
Get naked, and get on all fours little doggie! From one corner of the room, use your mouth to throw your dildo as far from you as you can. Go fetch it, sniffing along the floor with your head and keeping your ass in the air. Move as quickly as you can. When you get to the dildo, you have to pick it up with your ass and return to your starting corner.
Use your mouth to throw it again, and repeat 5 times total. Hopefully, if you are moving fast, you'll start to get a little sweaty.
When you are done, hump a piece of furniture until you get close to cumming, then spank your ass as hard as you can over and over while shouting "bad doggie!"
I love pet play so this was right up my street!!! I felt so stupid pretending to be playing fetch with a dildo, hehe. It was actually pretty hard the first couple of times to work out how to pick it up with my ass but I just about managed in the end! I humped a padded stool in my room until I edged and spanked myself about 50 times (you didn't specify when to stop so I chose a decent number!) I was soooo paranoid someone would overhear me saying that but that just made it more thrilling!
tartgaryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:09 AM   #47
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Write "I fucked myself for GetDare on 9/14" on the back of each hand with a pen that's hard to wash off.
Done! I used a sharpie and it's still on my hands now.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:11 AM   #48
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessan View Post
Someday soon, wear a short skirt, stockings, and your cheapest underwear set. You can choose either your butt plug or your nipple clamps, but not both - make a choice before you read the spoiler below.

Spoiler:
You can't take out the plug, or take off the clamps, till you've carried out a task for someone else as well.

Write "cheap tart" on one thigh, just above the stocking top, and spend several hours like that - take a photo, keep it on your phone, and share it with at least one person.
I chose today! I'm wearing a little pleated skirt and some black lacy undies I bought a while ago! I chose butt plug before I read the spoiler and I am very glad that I did now!!! I'm not sure I could cope wearing my clamps until I complete another task hehe. I have my plug in now and am just waiting for that task to come along!! I really liked the spoiler twist so thank you for the task!
The following user says Thank You to tartgaryen for this post:
Old 09-17-2016, 03:48 AM   #49
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartgaryen View Post
I chose today! I'm wearing a little pleated skirt and some black lacy undies I bought a while ago! I chose butt plug before I read the spoiler and I am very glad that I did now!!! I'm not sure I could cope wearing my clamps until I complete another task hehe. I have my plug in now and am just waiting for that task to come along!! I really liked the spoiler twist so thank you for the task!
I would like you to find somewhere in your home where you can attach a dildo to the wall so that it rests at a realistic height, but where you can also back up your plugged ass against a piece of furniture. Proceed to give the dildo your best blowjob, lots of licking, deepthroating, eye contact etc, whilst grinding your ass back against your chosen object. Whilst doing this, make sure to make as much noise as possible and also talk dirty to your "man", telling him how much you love the plug in your ass, how much you love his cock in your mouth and all the things you want him to do to you (fuck you, cum on your face, whatever you want ). You should put the nipple clamps on just for the duration of this, which should last at least 15 minutes.

You don't have to do it for the full duration, but you must record some of your moans and dirty talk onto Vocaroo and post the link here. http://vocaroo.com/ - Oh and spank yourself during. I'd like to hear at least three spanks during the recording

Enjoy!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 09-17-2016 at 04:04 AM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 04:16 AM   #50
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Sounds like a fun outfit. it snot raining on my side of town so hopefully its not near you.
put clamps on your nipples and leave them for five minutes or as slong as you can stand them.
As soon as the urge to take them off gets high, twist them several times, then get a white blouse and put it on. If you have long white socks put them on and then some black pumps. Next get a clear plastic bag and walk down to the shops.
You may not hold your skirt down.
Buy three bananas and a pack of condoms. Place all in the clear plastic bag.
Next go in to a cafe or a pub and get a drink, put the bag on the table whilst you have your drink. go to the toilet, remove your panties and push them in your pussy. Then walk home.

For every comment you hear about the condoms edge three times, for every one about the bananas edge four times and for every comment about both together 10 pussy rubs
If you don't get any comments rub your pussy 200 times on six different inanimate objects. No orgasms and no undressing until you have completed the dare.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:14 AM   #51
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
I rolled French knickers and leggings! It was really humiliating having to pee in these because it seeped into my leggings so quickly and I could see the colour change as they got wet from my piss. I rolled shorts after for my dry bottoms but they were denim, high waisted ones so they're pretty skintight which only made my wet panties more noticeable! Thank you for the task, I loved it.
Great report - really glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for doing the dare!
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:21 AM   #52
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Write humiliating word on each of this places: butt, above pussy, tights, belly, tits, forehead. Get something you can deepthroat and something you could fuck. Plug your asshole. Start spanking each area with word for 25 times while face fucking something. When you finish spanks edge. When you are done you could orgasm.
Each places of your body with words on it should be reported with picture (I saw no face one so the words from neck bellow), if you are not in public upload them send me pm.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:42 AM   #53
Master Sidious

The next time it rains, i want you to put on your sexiest bikini with your biggest butt plug in your ass. Then, you need to choose a number, 1-6 before clicking the spoilers:

1)
Spoiler:
You have to beg the first male you see to let him let you kiss his ass. Then, choose 4-6 and complete those.

2)
Spoiler:
you must give yourself a wedgie, then knock on peoples doors and ask whoever answers to pull it out using only their teeth. Then choose 1 or 6.

3)
Spoiler:
put on makeup so you look like a clown. You have to run around outside doing funny and humiliating falls. If you see a guy, you must mime and ask if he will spank you ten times with his belt.

4)
Spoiler:
first, you are going to run to the end of the street and back, then you are going to strip and crawl to the end of the street. Then, pull your plug out and suck it the entire way back to where you started from. Choose number 3

5)
Spoiler:
no bikini this time. Instead, a tiny black thong. And, you must carry a 10" or bigger dildo. Ask whoever you see to try to deepthroat it, and when they are done, you show off your skills. Repeat for 30 min. Choose 1

6)
Spoiler:
you must do all of the spoilers above, with the last one being number three

Good luck, and have fun

Give me Sissy Bitch dares in Male Farm

Check out my Tumblr: cockslurperextraordinaire

Dislikes: being in control

Limits: exposure, public, semi public, bodily mutilation

Click the link to make me Getdare's Bitch
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276795
Master Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #54
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch View Post
I would like you to find somewhere in your home where you can attach a dildo to the wall so that it rests at a realistic height, but where you can also back up your plugged ass against a piece of furniture. Proceed to give the dildo your best blowjob, lots of licking, deepthroating, eye contact etc, whilst grinding your ass back against your chosen object. Whilst doing this, make sure to make as much noise as possible and also talk dirty to your "man", telling him how much you love the plug in your ass, how much you love his cock in your mouth and all the things you want him to do to you (fuck you, cum on your face, whatever you want ). You should put the nipple clamps on just for the duration of this, which should last at least 15 minutes.

You don't have to do it for the full duration, but you must record some of your moans and dirty talk onto Vocaroo and post the link here. http://vocaroo.com/ - Oh and spank yourself during. I'd like to hear at least three spanks during the recording

Enjoy!
This sounds like so much fun!!!! But I'm afraid I might have to wait until tomorrow to do it as I have roommates which, as much as I loooove being humiliated, means I have to wait until I'm home alone. I'd rather not out myself to them. Consider it on my to-do list ASAP!!!
Old 09-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #55
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Sidious View Post
The next time it rains, i want you to put on your sexiest bikini with your biggest butt plug in your ass. Then, you need to choose a number, 1-6 before clicking the spoilers:

1)
Spoiler:
You have to beg the first male you see to let him let you kiss his ass. Then, choose 4-6 and complete those.

2)
Spoiler:
you must give yourself a wedgie, then knock on peoples doors and ask whoever answers to pull it out using only their teeth. Then choose 1 or 6.

3)
Spoiler:
put on makeup so you look like a clown. You have to run around outside doing funny and humiliating falls. If you see a guy, you must mime and ask if he will spank you ten times with his belt.

4)
Spoiler:
first, you are going to run to the end of the street and back, then you are going to strip and crawl to the end of the street. Then, pull your plug out and suck it the entire way back to where you started from. Choose number 3

5)
Spoiler:
no bikini this time. Instead, a tiny black thong. And, you must carry a 10" or bigger dildo. Ask whoever you see to try to deepthroat it, and when they are done, you show off your skills. Repeat for 30 min. Choose 1

6)
Spoiler:
you must do all of the spoilers above, with the last one being number three

Good luck, and have fun
This is way out of my limits. I don't do things in public!!!
Old 09-17-2016, 11:48 AM   #56
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
Write humiliating word on each of this places: butt, above pussy, tights, belly, tits, forehead. Get something you can deepthroat and something you could fuck. Plug your asshole. Start spanking each area with word for 25 times while face fucking something. When you finish spanks edge. When you are done you could orgasm.
Each places of your body with words on it should be reported with picture (I saw no face one so the words from neck bellow), if you are not in public upload them send me pm.
I'll get on this ASAP!
Old 09-17-2016, 03:04 PM   #57
Confidential

Preparation: Wear pants that have belt loops and a top that you can move freely to show a shoulder. On the belt loops, place clothespins so that anyone can see from any direction. Your top cannot cover these.

Task:
Write "slut" on your shoulder or upper arm and cover it with the top. Go shopping or do errands as normal. You'll keep a count of how many times someone asks about the clothespins. Feel free to respond however.

For as many times someone asked about the clothespins, write any one of the following elsewhere on your body:
-Slut
-Whore
-Bitch
-Cum dumpster
-Bimbo

Then, for twice the number of times someone asked you in minutes, choke yourself with some rope or similar material and hump a pillow. I realize that you may not have anyone ask you about the clothespins, so add 15 to the number if no one does.

Orgasm after you are done. Enjoy.

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #58
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hi GD,

I've been edging for an hour, and nothing gets me off more than completing tasks to earn an orgasm. Especially knowing I'm desperate enough to do (almost) anything! So I'll be accepting tasks, which I'll complete in order! Please make them realistic, I don't want ones that last beyond tonight or more than an hour, but I don't mind them being a little long. I'm not sure when I'll stop yet, but I'll make an post at some point. Any comments after that won't be done tonight!

EXAMPLES OF TASKS: things leave me degraded or humiliated.

> licking the toilet seat.
> cornertime.
> humping the floor.
> drooling over myself.

Limits still stand but I don't mind a bit of push to them, like in front of windows, wetting myself but not tasting it or in front of a door in the house when people are on the other side, but nothing that will get me caught!

Items available at the minute: a paddle, vibrating dildo, buttplug, toothpaste, clothespins (one of which is already on my tongue!) a belt.
Go to a sex shop and ask to be measured up for a steel chastity belt
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:15 AM   #59
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This sounds like so much fun!!!! But I'm afraid I might have to wait until tomorrow to do it as I have roommates which, as much as I loooove being humiliated, means I have to wait until I'm home alone. I'd rather not out myself to them. Consider it on my to-do list ASAP!!!
Really glad you like it! It's actually the sort of thing I'd probably enjoy for humiliation too, haha!

It was meant as a task for you to earn release from your butt plug, but I'm happy for you to do it any time.

As well as the sound recording, which you must share on this thread to complete the task, you could upload pictures of you (no face fine, of course) in whatever outfit you're wearing at the time, shots of the position you find yourself in, or close ups (not revealing full face) of your, ahem, mouth work, but that's up to you! Heh. Enjoy!

Look forward to hearing about it - and hearing it!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 09-19-2016 at 09:41 AM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:43 AM   #60
tartgaryen

Talking

I'M FREEEE to accept dates again so I'll be playing this game this afternoon!! Send me some degrading and humiliating tasks to complete!! Bonus for any bimbo related ones, the dumber and more airheaded I feel the better.

I will also this time be giving you all the chance to control my orgasm! You can direct me to cum or ruin/deny my orgasm in tasks! I will also be asking (begging) permission in this thread when I want to cum too!!

So HMU!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, degrading, dildo, humiliate me, humiliation