Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
Zacrow420

Default Force milking myself for every dare

Hello everyone reading my post ive been a really horney boy lately due to the lack of pussy ive been getting so ive decideed to give myself to you guys, keep the dares short and sweet.
For the dare i must cum but apart from that the rest is up to you, i will count every time i cum and give a report on here every time i cum.
Make me your horney little cum boy!!
Every dare will get a detailed report of how it went on the post.
LIMITS:
Pics/vids, illigal, family, pets
Zacrow420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:37 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

You have 5 minutes to cum HOWEVER your hands must not touch any part of your body below your belly button. You can rub on whatever you want, stick it in or on whatever you want, I don't care. You have 5 minutes. If this can't be achieved in 5 minutes you must wait an hour then try a different method. Continue this until you manage to cum. Please report how many attempts it took and how you did those attempts.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #3
Zacrow420

Thank you for the dare.

This was so frustraiting because it took me 3 attempts to cum, for the first failed attempt I got into the shower and used the pressure hose to try and make me cum but it edged me so i rubbed up and down the wall but my timer went off before i could cum. After waiting an hour and feeling too horney for words i put two slices of bread each side of my cock and fucked it but as i was getting close to busting my load the bread ripped.
At this point i was that desperate to cum for the hour i waited my cock didnt go down once, for the last and succesful attemp i got my phone made it keep viberating and shoved it down my pants then i rubbed up the arm of the sofa like a good horney boy until i came everywhere in my pants, i honestly think thats the stickyiest ive ever been
Zacrow420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk